SELECT CONTENT

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:30 am

I think what I have learned is that edit (position at RC's, date order, etc) does not matter anymore. I think body language is a huge clue.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

Post by emusha Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:40 am

nutty1 wrote:I think what I have learned is that edit (position at RC's, date order, etc) does not matter anymore. I think body language is a huge clue.
I would have totally & unequivocally agreed with you and even gotten a soapbox about BL like I'd done in the past, but you never know when you'll get a cooky season like Brad2 and the stiffest most reserved most undemonstrative pairing takes it in the end Rolling Eyes I would however ratify your BL comment for the Bette --- I just don't get guys and their physicality which seems it can be out of tune to what they're feeling vs. girls who are physically demonstrative when they are feeling the emotions

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:45 am

I think the editors did a fab job this season. With all of the CL/Roberto similarities I thought they were taking the pi@@.

San, Alanna both said it reminded them of Ali/Roberto and JP was Ash's rock. All of teamcup cake where screaming how simple it was, but I just couldn't see that MF would be so obvious. Guess I'm not like Ames...I prefer my love stories to be more complicated. My therapists are working on it giggling

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 am

emusha wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think what I have learned is that edit (position at RC's, date order, etc) does not matter anymore. I think body language is a huge clue.
I would have totally & unequivocally agreed with you and even gotten a soapbox about BL like I'd done in the past, but you never know when you'll get a cooky season like Brad2 and the stiffest most reserved most undemonstrative pairing takes it in the end Rolling Eyes I would however ratify you BL comment for the Bette --- I just don't get guys and their physicality which seems it can be out of tune to what they're feeling vs. girls who are physically demonstrative when they are feeling the emotions

I think as sluethers what we need to do before we start searching out the things we don't know and want to know is to set a firm foundation in what we do know for sure. This season we knew for sure that Ashley is not a good actor therefore her body language was going to be our best tool...and in the end it was really all about body language.

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 6 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:48 am

nutty1 wrote:Please, I pray she tells us he didn't propose.

Nutty...have you decapitated Ashley in your avi pic giggling

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 am

Reidiscool wrote:I think the editors did a fab job this season. With all of the CL/Roberto similarities I thought they were taking the pi@@.

San, Alanna both said it reminded them of Ali/Roberto and JP was Ash's rock. All of teamcup cake where screaming how simple it was, but I just couldn't see that MF would be so obvious. Guess I'm not like Ames...I prefer my love stories to be more complicated. My therapists are working on it giggling

LOL! LOL! You are cracking me up this morning! rotfl

I can't blame you though, the only reason I got it this season is because I was the one wearing the tin foil hat so tightly during Ali's season. I couldn't believe half the crap they let her say and do in regards to Roberto and making it so obvious, and then of course, Brad's blogs. Once I realized that they can make as obvious as they want, I knew that this was all coming from Ben, JP, and Ashley unprompted.

As for BL, I think the only time we can trust BL is with the women leads, not men, but for the women it's pretty trustworthy to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 am

Reidiscool wrote:I think the editors did a fab job this season. With all of the CL/Roberto similarities I thought they were taking the pi@@.

giggling My therapists are going to wonder where I am this year as I'm such a regular post-Bach customer :headbanging

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:04 am

GrahamGal wrote:
DMBFan wrote:I wanna know how bad the scene with sis is & was sis on the ATFR?

Yes she was at the ATFR. Tweeted from the airport.

Aww I am glad her sister was there. Maybe there is some resolution there if it didn't already happen in the finale. I wonder if the Rosenbaums were there as well.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 am

northernviewer wrote:

giggling My therapists are going to wonder where I am this year as I'm such a regular post-Bach customer :headbanging

Yet still we come back for more! hissyfit What is even more crazy is that we leave for vacation in 5 hours and I'm still on this board duh Gotta pack. Everyone enjoy the finale. Hopefully I will be out of detox before then, but I doubt it. :pinkcry:
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 am

Reidiscool wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Yet still we come back for more! hissyfit What is even more crazy is that we leave for vacation in 5 hours and I'm still on this board duh Gotta pack. Everyone enjoy the finale. Hopefully I will be out of detox before then, but I doubt it. :pinkcry:

Enjoy your vacay Reidiscool, I had mine two weeks ago, still spent a lot of time on this board though. handwave
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:00 am

Reidiscool wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!Another A+R? God damn you Fleiss!!!
I'm off to slit my wrists!!!!!!!!
But first I must congratulate teamcupcake and eat:rl=https://servimg.com/view/16705834/6]ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 6 Screen14[/url]

Awwwww. Love ya RisC. Want a cupcake instead?

:Cutecupcake: I think I'd baarf, I can't fit another thing in, that crow is still stuck in my throat giggling
Anyway no outside food is allowed on the unit :Frown: :Frown:.
Thanks for eating it like a trooper and not whining about it.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:09 am

Reidiscool wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Have fun! Good thing you're going before the therapy bills come in. :gotcha:

I thought I'd be more disappointed but only worry about seeing Ben being rejected. :tissuebox So happy they go right into the ATFR show so I can see him now.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

+46
bachefan
Martinanne
bing2262
Ayana
Samantharose