SELECT CONTENT

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

Post by LaureanT Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:17 am

Albean99,

Ben is sweet! He will be just fine. Don't worry about him. Big and good things coming his way. He's a shining star! rose bud

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

Post by LaureanT Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 am

Congratulations to Ashley & JP! bowdown

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:37 am

questions:

when will start the next bachelor season in the air? Do we have dates yet?

Suggestions:

San, Love_me: next season can we have a BODY LANGUAGE thead please? But maybe I missed this thread?

Can we also have a VENTING thread. We learned this season (again) that emotions are really high and some really need to vent and argue no matter how we try to explain that this is not the kind of fun that the majority is looking for here. So what about a compromise and create a special thread so they can argue until they fall asleep on their keybords? I am teasing but honestly I got really upset to jump from one thread to another and see the same people annoying everyone and being rude and disrespectul sometimes.

Do you think the IGNORE button will be available? I used it but seems that it never worked for me. sad

THANK YOU so much for not only the creation of this forum but for not being the gestapo that we all saw at FORT. Overall, I saw 99% incredible people here and I had tons of fun to participate. :alltens:

sorry.... wrong thread...
love-me ... can you move it»? `)

Last edited by Titou on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 am

Titou wrote:questions:

Suggestions:

San, Love_me: next season can we have a BODY LANGUAGE thead please? But maybe I missed this thread?

Can we also have a VENTING thread. We learned this season (again) that emotions are really high and some really need to vent and argue no matter how we try to explain that this is not the kind of fun that the majority is looking for here. So what about a compromise and create a special thread so they can argue until they fall asleep on their keybords? I am teasing but honestly I got really upset to jump from one thread to another and see the same people annoying everyone and being rude and disrespectul sometimes.

Do you think the IGNORE button will be available? I used it but seems that it never worked for me. sad

THANK YOU so much for not only the creation of this forum but for not being the gestapo that we all saw at FORT. Overall, I saw 99% incredible people here and I had tons of fun to participate. :alltens:

Another suggestion: IDGI a thread for all the letters people use instead of words, this one is "I don't get it." The acronyms that some people use are hard for people to figure out sometimes. Even though I mostly lurked for years at the FORT, there were some this year that stumped me.

Great time on this board thanks to San and Love_Me!
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:56 am

Titou wrote:questions:

Suggestions:

:yes: I agree with you on having a venting thread next season and maybe separate shipper threads where only the posters that ship that couple can post in it? Maybe that will cut down on some of the arguing, though I'm surprised it didn't get even worse than it did. I had lots of fun posting here and I'm sad we all have to wait until January to do it again.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 pm

To sleuth or not to sleuth, that is the question...

Personally, I say go for it regardless of what Reality Wing Ding and any other blogger says regarding future seasons but be aware that the ever lovely and talented promo and editing monkeys at ABC seem to have finally bought a clue and will mess with us.

What makes me hitch a pissy fit when reading these posts is when the conclusion goes against logic or the laws of physics and/or nature. (Yes, the sun really does set in the west). It's easy to flip screencaps to fool folks. But on the otherhand, I'm going to try not to give a hoot if other posters on the board don't agree with my conclusions. I don't evaluate my self-worth by what folks that I don't even know in real life think about me.

The other thing which has been beaten to death, given mouth-to-mouth and then dragged out and shot, is the idea that just because the aforementioned Wing Ding or any other blogger says that person X is the F1, that we collectively turn off our brains and reasoning abilities and say "Yes, Steve. We have been called Steve." What about the unspoiled masses including my circle of friends who broke down and asked who the final 4 were BUT were adament that they didn't want to know the F1?

When one of them texted me last night and said "OMG, It's JP isn't it?" does that mean that somehow she's been influenced by RS? (BTW - She's picked Reid, Roberto, Chantal in the past).

And as far as the wackadoodle obvious edit goes, well it's very shocking to wonder if Mike Fliess' small heart has grown three sizes since the Brad/Emily fandango. But perhaps he did stop and think that if he wants more successful couples, then he ought not to fan the flames by showing the lead having great fun/chemistry/passion/whatever with everyone but his/her choosen F1.

And this is all I have to say about that...

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 pm

I know I'll never stop sleuthing, even though I'm nowhere as good as some of you are in how you go about gathering info. Will anybody ever believe RS 100% as to who the F1 is? I know I wont. I take his info and put it in my back pocket and continue on. If RS was right this year, it's because MF had his reasons for letting him be right....and if next season it suits MF to not let him spoil the season... he'll be wrong until the 9th hr like he has in the past. I say we use him to get what we want but at the same time continue to do what we do best :detective

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:50 pm

northernviewer wrote:I know I'll never stop sleuthing, even though I'm nowhere as good as some of you are in how you go about gathering info. Will anybody ever believe RS 100% as to who the F1 is? I know I wont. I take his info and put it in my back pocket and continue on. If RS was right this year, it's because MF had his reasons for letting him be right....and if next season it suits MF to not let him spoil the season... he'll be wrong until the 9th hr like he has in the past. I say we use him to get what we want but at the same time continue to do what we do best :detective

Never a truer word.

goteam word
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 pm

northernviewer wrote:I know I'll never stop sleuthing, even though I'm nowhere as good as some of you are in how you go about gathering info. Will anybody ever believe RS 100% as to who the F1 is? I know I wont. I take his info and put it in my back pocket and continue on. If RS was right this year, it's because MF had his reasons for letting him be right....and if next season it suits MF to not let him spoil the season... he'll be wrong until the 9th hr like he has in the past. I say we use him to get what we want but at the same time continue to do what we do best :detective

yes I'll never believe RS 100% as to who the F1 is either, though I do appreciate his spoilers. I'll always remain skeptical and go by what I feel and what I see. He had little to nothing to do with who I thought was F1 or who my favorite was. MF let him have this one for who knows what reason, but I doubt he'll let him have the next one. I do wonder if we'll ever get a season where RS spoils the wrong F1 and we don't know it until the finale airs.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:05 pm

To sort of test this theory of how influenced we are/were by RS, what if this season he came out from the beginning with Ben as F1? Would I have believed him? Would it have made me a fan of Ben and not JP? I know my answer to the second is definitely NO, and I honestly think I would have had an exceptionally hard time believing he wasn't Fleissed again watching the season play out both on screen as well as seeing so many things off screen post show, that pretty much screamed otherwise.

Some seasons, RS will be wrong, but some seasons, he will be right. I think too many people presumed one or the other to be absolutes.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:10 pm

ironcat wrote:To sort of test this theory of how influenced we are/were by RS, what if this season he came out from the beginning with Ben as F1? Would I have believed him? Would it have made me a fan of Ben and not JP? I know my answer to the second is definitely NO, and I honestly think I would have had an exceptionally hard time believing he wasn't Fleissed again watching the season play out both on screen as well as seeing so many things off screen post show, that pretty much screamed otherwise.

Some seasons, RS will be wrong, but some seasons, he will be right. I think too many people presumed one or the other to be absolutes.

I wonder whether Fleiss didn't have a hand in giving RS the information this time. I said it a couple of weeks ago, maybe he was taken back by the disaster that was Brad II and how Emily reacted to the edit.

I honestly liked Ben the first night when he exited the limo with the wine, it wasn't until the cupcake conversation that I decided I liked JP too.

All in all, I'm very happy for Ashley and hope that I may spot her around town before she decided to move to NYC.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:15 pm

ironcat wrote:To sort of test this theory of how influenced we are/were by RS, what if this season he came out from the beginning with Ben as F1? Would I have believed him? Would it have made me a fan of Ben and not JP? I know my answer to the second is definitely NO, and I honestly think I would have had an exceptionally hard time believing he wasn't Fleissed again watching the season play out both on screen as well as seeing so many things off screen post show, that pretty much screamed otherwise.

I wonder if Ben just flat out told him.. to be honest if it ended the way it did, and it was me in that situation, I would be pissed.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

+46
bachefan
Martinanne
bing2262
Ayana
Samantharose