SELECT CONTENT

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:I think the editors did a fab job this season. With all of the CL/Roberto similarities I thought they were taking the pi@@.

San, Alanna both said it reminded them of Ali/Roberto and JP was Ash's rock. All of teamcup cake where screaming how simple it was, but I just couldn't see that MF would be so obvious. Guess I'm not like Ames...I prefer my love stories to be more complicated. My therapists are working on it giggling

giggling My therapists are going to wonder where I am this year as I'm such a regular post-Bach customer :headbanging

Yet still we come back for more! hissyfit What is even more crazy is that we leave for vacation in 5 hours and I'm still on this board duh Gotta pack. Everyone enjoy the finale. Hopefully I will be out of detox before then, but I doubt it. :pinkcry:

Have fun on your vacation!!! handwave
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:50 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
ironcat wrote:To sort of test this theory of how influenced we are/were by RS, what if this season he came out from the beginning with Ben as F1? Would I have believed him? Would it have made me a fan of Ben and not JP? I know my answer to the second is definitely NO, and I honestly think I would have had an exceptionally hard time believing he wasn't Fleissed again watching the season play out both on screen as well as seeing so many things off screen post show, that pretty much screamed otherwise.

Some seasons, RS will be wrong, but some seasons, he will be right. I think too many people presumed one or the other to be absolutes.

I wonder if Ben just flat out told him.. to be honest if it ended the way it did, and it was me in that situation, I would be pissed.

I'm guessing not because he was pretty harsh to Ben today in his blog. Because of his specific clothing spoilers I think he had pictures all the way up to the FRC. Maybe even a picture of a kiss post proposal? I think because he's been right and wrong about the choice (Emily) and how the FRC would go down (Roberto), his spoilers are just another piece of the puzzle. I think it's hilarious that evidence for the F1 will be both that RS picked him / her or that he didn't (like it was this season.) I agree with his blog today, the best evidence is body language on the show and behavior after the show.

I hope the sleuthing never ends. People here are EXTRAORDINARY at it! I'm influenced by myself most of all. I pick the Bachelorette who's most like me (i.e. Chantal) and the Bachelor who I would be most likely to pick (Chris L., JP) About twice in 20 seasons, that's worked out for me! :awesome:

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:03 pm

If posters/lurkers want to know what happens on finale night as well as 'the after the final rose' episode, go to the link below.First make a post and you will be able to read what LM has posted:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t304-finale-and-after-the-final-rose-spoilers-bachelorette-7-discussion

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:18 pm

MaggieMae wrote:To sleuth or not to sleuth, that is the question...

Personally, I say go for it regardless of what Reality Wing Ding and any other blogger says regarding future seasons but be aware that the ever lovely and talented promo and editing monkeys at ABC seem to have finally bought a clue and will mess with us.

What makes me hitch a pissy fit when reading these posts is when the conclusion goes against logic or the laws of physics and/or nature. (Yes, the sun really does set in the west). It's easy to flip screencaps to fool folks. But on the otherhand, I'm going to try not to give a hoot if other posters on the board don't agree with my conclusions. I don't evaluate my self-worth by what folks that I don't even know in real life think about me.

The other thing which has been beaten to death, given mouth-to-mouth and then dragged out and shot, is the idea that just because the aforementioned Wing Ding or any other blogger says that person X is the F1, that we collectively turn off our brains and reasoning abilities and say "Yes, Steve. We have been called Steve." What about the unspoiled masses including my circle of friends who broke down and asked who the final 4 were BUT were adament that they didn't want to know the F1?

When one of them texted me last night and said "OMG, It's JP isn't it?" does that mean that somehow she's been influenced by RS? (BTW - She's picked Reid, Roberto, Chantal in the past).

And as far as the wackadoodle obvious edit goes, well it's very shocking to wonder if Mike Fliess' small heart has grown three sizes since the Brad/Emily fandango. But perhaps he did stop and think that if he wants more successful couples, then he ought not to fan the flames by showing the lead having great fun/chemistry/passion/whatever with everyone but his/her choosen F1.

And this is all I have to say about that...

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 8 3287381265 ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 8 927579042 That is all ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers - Page 8 3792326465

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 pm

MaggieMae wrote:To sleuth or not to sleuth, that is the question...

Personally, I say go for it regardless of what Reality Wing Ding and any other blogger says regarding future seasons but be aware that the ever lovely and talented promo and editing monkeys at ABC seem to have finally bought a clue and will mess with us.

What makes me hitch a pissy fit when reading these posts is when the conclusion goes against logic or the laws of physics and/or nature. (Yes, the sun really does set in the west). It's easy to flip screencaps to fool folks. But on the otherhand, I'm going to try not to give a hoot if other posters on the board don't agree with my conclusions. I don't evaluate my self-worth by what folks that I don't even know in real life think about me.

The other thing which has been beaten to death, given mouth-to-mouth and then dragged out and shot, is the idea that just because the aforementioned Wing Ding or any other blogger says that person X is the F1, that we collectively turn off our brains and reasoning abilities and say "Yes, Steve. We have been called Steve." What about the unspoiled masses including my circle of friends who broke down and asked who the final 4 were BUT were adament that they didn't want to know the F1?

When one of them texted me last night and said "OMG, It's JP isn't it?" does that mean that somehow she's been influenced by RS? (BTW - She's picked Reid, Roberto, Chantal in the past).

And as far as the wackadoodle obvious edit goes, well it's very shocking to wonder if Mike Fliess' small heart has grown three sizes since the Brad/Emily fandango. But perhaps he did stop and think that if he wants more successful couples, then he ought not to fan the flames by showing the lead having great fun/chemistry/passion/whatever with everyone but his/her choosen F1.

And this is all I have to say about that...

Always love your post MaggieMae. Especially agree with the bolded.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:26 pm

northernviewer wrote:I know I'll never stop sleuthing, even though I'm nowhere as good as some of you are in how you go about gathering info. Will anybody ever believe RS 100% as to who the F1 is? I know I wont. I take his info and put it in my back pocket and continue on. If RS was right this year, it's because MF had his reasons for letting him be right....and if next season it suits MF to not let him spoil the season... he'll be wrong until the 9th hr like he has in the past. I say we use him to get what we want but at the same time continue to do what we do best :detective

No matter how many times RS is right he will always have been wrong about both Ali and Brad's seasons. Therefore, although I am not a super sleuther I will continue to do it. I have never relied on the sleuthing for my F1, but more on the B'ette body language and "it". Yet I enjoy the sleuthing aspect of the show. I only got one season of the B'ette wrong, but I figured it was Roberto by week six. As for the Bach I am terrible at finding "it" except for Emily. Must be that I cannot place myself in the shoes of the lead.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Did JP call Ash cupcake?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Samantharose wrote:Did JP call Ash cupcake?

No.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:41 pm

deleted and posted to general discussion thread
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:53 pm

sunshineandshit wrote:
Samantharose wrote:Did JP call Ash cupcake?

No.

Darn!! Did he give her a gift on the LCD?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 pm

They didn't get to see LCD. Only MTP and the FRC.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:16 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I know I'll never stop sleuthing, even though I'm nowhere as good as some of you are in how you go about gathering info. Will anybody ever believe RS 100% as to who the F1 is? I know I wont. I take his info and put it in my back pocket and continue on. If RS was right this year, it's because MF had his reasons for letting him be right....and if next season it suits MF to not let him spoil the season... he'll be wrong until the 9th hr like he has in the past. I say we use him to get what we want but at the same time continue to do what we do best :detective

No matter how many times RS is right he will always have been wrong about both Ali and Brad's seasons. Therefore, although I am not a super sleuther I will continue to do it. I have never relied on the sleuthing for my F1, but more on the B'ette body language and "it". Yet I enjoy the sleuthing aspect of the show. I only got one season of the B'ette wrong, but I figured it was Roberto by week six. As for the Bach I am terrible at finding "it" except for Emily. Must be that I cannot place myself in the shoes of the lead.

I have never believed nor will I ever believe RS' spoilers as to F1 .I always take his F1 spoiler with a grain of salt. I prefer to let my gut tell me who is F1 by watching the interaction between the Lead and the contestants on the show, reading watching blogs, vlogs and other tidbits of information in the internet and social media.Editing can only go as far to hide the truth, but they could never edit out nor want to edit out the true emotional or physical connection between the couples. I agree that the F1 of the Bachelor is harder to predict than the Bachelorettes. Women are generally more transparent with their emotions than men.You learn as you go to filter what is the truth and what is obvious disinformation.I usually wait until episode 3 to make my pick and it worked for me season after season except for 2 instances. I am looking forward to next season and I hope it will be a more challenging season to pick the F1.

Last edited by bing2262 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR Taping: Discussion & Spoilers

+46
bachefan
Martinanne
bing2262
Ayana
Samantharose