SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 26 of 68 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Well for everyone saying Josh needs to move on and that he's the one throwing shade at Andi and whatever, he probably has a good reason to be. He was obviously in a relationship with a childish person, probably not who he thought she was. The "lawyer" who hasn't returned to her career and instead is making a living selling scarves is now using Josh to make a buck
http://www.people.com/article/andi-dorfman-tell-all-book?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Whose bitter and can't move on now?

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Totally agree with you Costiesgirl.

IMO it's a trashy move to write a tell all book which is one sided, and only because they need to keep their 15 minutes going. Disrespectful to the relationship they once had, and shameful on her part. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna 27 Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:23 pm

I totally agree with you GA

tuna 27

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:24 pm

He does have some growing up to do but that doesn't excuse Andi. I have a feeling she won't divulge much about him anyway but we'll see.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Her book releases next spring...is anyone going to still care by then? I'm so embarrassed for future me if I read it. And, I like that she admitted that she did "psychotic" things. Because, yes, hacking into your ex-fiance's SM to stalk him IS crazy and way worse than anything Josh did to her.

Courtney talked about how she sent Arie and Ben the excerpts about them before she sent it to the publisher, so that they could tell her what they didn't feel comfortable having in the book and she could send it. Arie told her not to leave anything out and tell their full story, and Ben never responded to her. I wonder if Andi gave Josh the same courtesy?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:47 pm

"It's like, you know what? I did it. I did every good, bad, ugly, sad, crazy, psychotic thing that women do. I'm like, here it is – we all do it. I am proof that we all do it."

Err, no. We don't all log into our ex's SM accounts. I remember going a bit crazy after my first "love" ended too, but I still didn't do anything of the sort. And I was 20, not 27. She is so immature, it's ridiculous. How desperate is she for fame to share all that with everyone? I'd pity her, if I didn't feel so bad for everyone else featured in her book.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:29 am

Josh has every right to be mad at MeAndi,  however, he just proved to the public he's not so Christian as he claimed to be. He may have a almost perfect shell in public's eye, good family, good this and good that, but IMO, his true self is a very spoiled hateful guy who holds grudges more than one should be, and he can't accept things not going his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:12 am

IMO, Andi is pathetic. Josh dodged a Big Bullet. :yes:

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:22 am

mag pie wrote:IMO, Andi is pathetic. Josh dodged a Big Bullet. :yes:

and ViceVersa in my opinion
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:30 am

mag pie wrote:IMO, Andi is pathetic. Josh dodged a Big Bullet. :yes:

Josh didn't dodge a bullet, he dodged a missile! And I agree, Andi is pathetic. Just look at the comments on that people article, EVERY SINGLE ONE is negative. I'm glad that Josh seems to have gone back to a normal life, mostly out of the spotlight (with the exception of SM). I just hope he doesn't let the book get to him and lash out.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:34 am

The best road to take is the high one. IMO that is a positive place. So hopefully he won't be tempted to respond to anything book related or ME related. He seems to be in a good place, so hopefully he will move on and away from that episode in his life.

Just a reminder: this is a Josh Murray discussion thread, so if we choose to discuss ME's book etc perhaps it would be best to continue that discussion in her thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Oh I imagine Josh will not be as silent as Ben on this one laugh out loud. Ben did at one point make a statement I think, but I don't think Josh will be as diplomatic.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 68 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom