SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 4 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I highly doubt it was on accident. No way for him to have even known my handle at all other than my fav-ing tweets by Nick.

And it must have happened this week because I had looked at the tweets of Josh from Monday's episode (I don't follow him, never have) and I could see them but when I looked yesterday I was blocked. So he blocked me sometime from Tuesday-Friday (I had fav'd at least 3 tweets by Nick this week).

Okay, just know that he was doing all kinds of family stuff yesterday, it was all over FB. So I didn't know if he would have had time.

It is silly, I don't understand why he needs to hate Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:22 pm

The reason Josh is tick at Nick is because he slept with Andi and announce it.  More over if I am to guess Nick is more intellectual than him.  Nick is a unique man and he cant stand that.  Josh is the quintessential all american you can find anywhere, while Nick is of a exotic variety that is hard to find.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:29 pm

I have since made my acct private. Feels so weird that some famous person who I have never followed and never tweeted about in my life would block me. I would get it if I ever tweeted or fav'd something negative about him - I never have. I am of the camp that if I don't care for someone I don't see the point in following them on SM at all.

I thought Josh hadn't moved on when he was tweeting this season and regarding N but blocking a random stranger when that random stranger has never tweeted or fav'ed anything about Josh ever only Nick? So weird. If Josh was truly secure he would have moved on... not blocking people who like Nick's tweets. Josh may have a good family but he could learn a thing or two about being a nicer person - or at least not an immature one. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Very strange box of rocks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have since made my acct private. Feels so weird that some famous person who I have never followed and never tweeted about in my life would block me. I would get it if I ever tweeted or fav'd something negative about him - I never have. I am of the camp that if I don't care for someone I don't see the point in following them on SM at all.

I thought Josh hadn't moved on when he was tweeting this season and regarding N but blocking a random stranger when that random stranger has never tweeted or fav'ed anything about Josh ever only Nick? So weird. If Josh was truly secure he would have moved on... not blocking people who like Nick's tweets. Josh may have a good family but he could learn a thing or two about being a nicer person - or at least not an immature one. jmo

That is why he dont like Nick. Nick is nice and that something that seems to come hard to him via competition. I hope he is not the bachelor his arrogance and bitterness is not needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I highly doubt it was on accident. No way for him to have even known my handle at all other than my fav-ing tweets by Nick.

And it must have happened this week because I had looked at the tweets of Josh from Monday's episode (I don't follow him, never have) and I could see them but when I looked yesterday I was blocked. So he blocked me sometime from Tuesday-Friday (I had fav'd at least 3 tweets by Nick this week).

Welcome to the club! He did the same to me last week. I have never ever tweeted Josh nor favorite any of his tweets. I did however start following him on twitter right before this season started because of the potential next bachelor gig and I was curious. I do tweet Fleiss about my picks for next Bachelor when he asks every week Hugesmile , also it's obvious from my tweets that I'm a Nick fan among others. So I'm guessing since I'm rooting for others (Ben H, Cupcake, Nick) for next Bachelor, he blocked me, I was really surprised but I figure he doesn't like that I'm a Nick fan. I agree, it's pretty immature, I have never even talked to him on SM, but if that makes him happy, fine with me. :winkie:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:46 pm

I don't follow this stuff(twitter). Does it take a lot of time/energy in order to figure out who would be following others you do not agree with? 
What I am saying is how much time is invested in determining who you want to "unfollow" or "block" due to differing posts. 
Thanks.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Beagle wrote:

Welcome to the club! He did the same to me last week. I have never ever tweeted Josh nor favorite any of his tweets. I did however start following him on twitter right before this season started because of the potential next bachelor gig and I was curious. I do tweet Fleiss about my picks for next Bachelor when he asks every week Hugesmile , also it's obvious from my tweets that I'm a Nick fan among others. So I'm guessing since I'm rooting for others (Ben H, Cupcake, Nick) for next Bachelor, he blocked me, I was really surprised but I figure he doesn't like that I'm a Nick fan. I agree, it's pretty immature, I have never even talked to him on SM, but if that makes him happy, fine with me. :winkie:  

Wow. I find both your stories oddly hilarious. Is he still in high school or what? scratch
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't follow this stuff(twitter). Does it take a lot of time/energy in order to figure out who would be following others you do not agree with? 
What I am saying is how much time is invested in determining who you want to "unfollow" or "block" due to differing posts. 
Thanks.

I think in my case, he probably checks every Monday when Fleiss ask through twitter who should be the next Bachelor. He can see all the responses and I always tweet the other names. I did favorited a tweet that said "Cupcake, but not Josh." So, yes he would know I want other candidates over him. That's what I thought when he blocked me. In that content I can understand, but I'm not even that important for him to take the time to block me. Is he blocking everyone that want other choices for the Bachelor?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:17 pm

I can't say I'm surprised by this. I know of two other Nick fans he blocked as well and neither of them ever tweeted him or said anything bad about him either. no idea

Last edited by bluwavz on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:21 pm

What a big spoiled baby. That's his way of thinking he has the upper hand.

Yes Kasha, it takes time to go through the twitter users and checking to see what they favoured, then blocking them.

So he checks his followers, hit followers, scroll scroll scroll, he has thousands of followers, chooses a follower, then checks to see what they are favouriting, then blocks them. Or he may check new followers, which tells him who recently followed him since the last time he checked. Then he creeps them to see what they are favouriting, any hint of Nick, they get blocked.

I cannot believe how stupid that is of him to do that. All this for a guy that his ex fiance slept with while she was the lead.

Well that just about does it for me for JM. I liked him, didn't like some things about him, but this is just ridiculous to have such a grudge over someone who he has never spoken to or gotten his side of the story.

Lets see how long this takes to hit the rag mags.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:29 pm

He is 30 or going on 30? What a serious waste of time not to mention lack of maturity. 
Oh well.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom