SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What a big spoiled baby. That's his way of thinking he has the upper hand.

Yes Kasha, it takes time to go through the twitter users and checking to see what they favoured, then blocking them.

So he checks his followers, hit followers, scroll scroll scroll, he has thousands of followers, chooses a follower, then checks to see what they are favouriting, then blocks them. Or he may check new followers, which tells him who recently followed him since the last time he checked. Then he creeps them to see what they are favouriting, any hint of Nick, they get blocked.

I cannot believe how stupid that is of him to do that. All this for a guy that his ex fiance slept with while she was the lead.

Well that just about does it for me for JM. I liked him, didn't like some things about him, but this is just ridiculous to have such a grudge over someone who he has never spoken to or gotten his side of the story.

Lets see how long this takes to hit the rag mags.

I am right there with you GA, I will not watch a season with him as the lead now. This is just too stupid.

Kashathediva wrote:He is 30 or going on 30? What a serious waste of time not to mention lack of maturity. 
Oh well.

He turned 30 last August, Andi had a bowling birthday party for him. I agree he is more like 30 going on one instead of 31.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Well that tells us how much he harbours resentment about the Nick thing. It's not a good look, I'm embarrassed for him.

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:39 pm

Not a good look. I'm embarrassed as well. no hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 1f49c

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 8367-910 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 I_got_13 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:41 pm

I am not surprised I am not the only one he has done this with. I knew there had to be others because it was so ridiculous. I am just surprised that he would take the time out of his life to stalk Nick's twitter or those that like tweets about Nick. That's creepy behavior, imo.

Like I said, before I never cared for the guy at all but when he did this and I don't even know him nor have ever followed or tweeted him or had anything to do with his twitter handle but now I realize that edit or not, that is something he chose to do to someone who just liked a tweet by Nick. Completely childish behavior, imo.

I really don't get what it accomplishes because it makes no logical sense at all since he never followed me nor I him and I never tweeted him ever either so blocking me accomplishes what exactly? It is why I immediately knew he was just blocking me because of Nick. That's crazy and makes me think this guy must actually hate Nick to target Nick's tweet favs. To me... that says a lot about the type of person Josh is. All his tweets about God and whatnot mean absolutely nothing, imo... it is not one's beliefs but one's behavior that tells me your character. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Ditto this: it is not one's beliefs but one's behavior that tells me your character.
no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:50 pm

He has a history of blocking fans who haven't even mentioned his name. I'm certain someone posted about it before. This girl tweeted that Josh blocked her a few weeks ago. She live tweeted the show that night but she didn't mention him, she responds to Andi about something (not about Josh) and predicts that Nick will go far. Though she was snarky about Nick, so did he block her because she sounded like an Andi fan by calling her 'girlfriend?' Strange.

@agcrute
stop it! I am blocked from @jmurbulldog tweets. what did I do to you bro!? @L1zKhalifa @msCwright 

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 CHlPFzJWwAA__Yu

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:54 pm

This is too funny. It sounds like a club I would want to join!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Insanity! The crazy thing is, because I never followed Josh he had to have gone to Nick's twitter account and scrolled through the people who faved Nick's tweet in order to even block me. Honestly I was like, Huh? when I saw he blocked me, because he has 100K followers and I am just liking a tweet by Nick? That's spells insanity to me.

And he is not even engaged to the girl anymore. Who cares?! That is so mean-girl (guy) imo to do that and not Christian-like at all to target someone just because they like Nick.

It is ridiculous given that people call Nick creepy yet Josh is the one creeping on Nick's twitter and Nick's tweets and blocking people who favorite them. He needs help if he wants to hold a grudge so much he will block random people who don't even have anything to do with him, imo.  no no

ETA: just saw the post in Josh's fan thread and he posted a pic of himself with his "abs". Are you kidding me? laugh out loud... I know it has nothing to do with Nick but in light of his blocking and that is one of the tweets I liked of Nick's (his abs) ... come on! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:11 pm

I'm laughing but it really is the weirdest thing. I don't get it. Why would he have that kind of animosity toward Nick? All that time and effort...just strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Oh looky! Josh acting like a jerk.

Why am I not surprised? He is a jerk and thinks he is all that when he is not. He showed his azz with JPG and Nick when he looked down at them now he thinks he is that important to block viewers for liking who they like. I don't know who dodged a bullet between him and Andi, they truly were a match meant to be.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Haha this is amazing!!! Josh! Hi man, Nick for Bachelor!!

What do I win!?

I want to be part of the ingroup.

What a tool. Poor Sabel.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Wow, I don't know whether to laugh at this or shake my head, because the guy is almost thirty-one and he can't let go of the fact that a guy slept with his ex-fiance more than a year ago. If Andi and Josh both show this much resentment in public towards Nick, I don't even want to think about what they must say in private. It makes me think he actually was a hot topic in their relationship, and had more to do with the breakup than was predicted.

It also is a VERY good reason the guy should not be the Bachelor. Other than Sean Lowe, every single lead has ended up being hated by half the viewers and usually the F1 gets a bit of hate as well. If he can't handle Nick fans, how is he possible going to handle a whole season of negativity directed towards him and his fiance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom