SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. No matter how much fun it might be to goof around and try to fool people the bottom line would be you would be stealing valuable time from doing what you really would prefer--being with the guy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait snapped herself driving and singing. So yeah, she's not at shv now.
All this time spent snapchatting makes me think Kait is Becca from CS's season -- a "nugget" who chose herself in the end and likes to snapchat post-show (seems like a waste of time to me but to each their own).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Then again, if Kaitlyn chose no one she must be kind of bored/lonely just sitting in hotels and probably why she is snapchatting herself all the time.

It is going to be a long wait of boredom/loneliness for Kaitlyn until final episode if she has no F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:46 pm

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Img_7811
got another snap of the snap in the "hotel room" she has a bunch of stuff scattered about not sure if it's a hotel room but it looks like she's been there more than a day strangely enough I dunno :-/ it looks more like a "Settled in" apartment not a hotel...
people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Img_7812
this is the snap of her in the passenger seat -- was trying to figure out when she posted it to figure out where she might be -- most likely west coast timezone?? can anyone tell? dunno where it's 96 degrees though
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:48 pm

AZ??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:52 pm

Looks like a silver bucket for ice on the one side of the TV?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:11 am

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Fullsi11people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Fullsi12

brightened it up a bit - good catch aal -- def looks like an icebucket with a bottle in it - possibly wine or champagne bottle

can't really tell what else is on that counter -- do I see other liquor bottles at the back??

meanwhile she looks very dressed up to me in this recent snaps

Last edited by emusha on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:12 am

Occum's Razor
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:29 am

It's 88 degrees right now at 9:30pm in Palm Springs.  High tomorrow (Sunday) is 103 degrees. Didn't Ali have a safe house visit there?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:33 am

remockered wrote:Occum's Razor

question
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:38 am

What are those pill bottles? I'll be slightly miffed if Shawn the personal trainer brings along his own Advo- version junk on these shv. It'll really harsh my buzz of rooting for their happy ending laugh out loud

Anyway, Nick was out tonight in Chi, so I'm personally feeling good about my own thought that it's Shawn or no one based on the hiding of the tagged pics with Nick and Memorial Day sightings. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:43 am

emusha wrote:
remockered wrote:Occum's Razor

question

I believe the poster remockered is advising to apply the principle of Occam's razor to all the competing hypotheses being postulated via sleuthing.

Source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor
Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor and in Latin lex parsimoniae, which means 'law of parsimony') is a problem-solving principle devised by William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), who was an English Franciscan friar and scholastic philosopher and theologian. The principle states that among competing hypotheses that predict equally well, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. Other, more complicated solutions may ultimately prove to provide better predictions, but—in the absence of differences in predictive ability—the fewer assumptions that are made, the better.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson