SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:02 am

oh gotcha thanks for that Smiley

julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait snapped herself driving and singing. So yeah, she's not at shv now.

I'm on Snapchat and there is an App called UploadnRoll that allows you to share saved pictures and videos, from your phone to Snapchat. IF she has and uses this, she can easily cover-up her SHV's.

so here's the thing...typically I wouldn't say they'd put much effort into misleading the spoiler audience but we have a few bits of info that would give allowances to it not being tooo farfetched

1. elan routinely posts IG posts that are geolocated at the place he's not in using an app that allows him to do that
2. elan had some amount of control of nick's social media during filming cos our sleuthers caught his account and nick's account simultaneously liking the same tweet -- at exactly the same time
3. production has some control of contestant's sm cos cs' twitter profile pic was changed for a few mins to a picture of nick
4. nick was tweeting during filming meaning they pay attention to misleading the spoiler audience (1/5) plus there was a geolocation to a chicago bar from nick's account during filming (refer to #1 above)
5. CH said during his book tour that they very much accept that things get out in this age of social media and they are "embracing it"
6. we've gotten foilers this season that were very obviously wrong

all this is to say -- it's not beyond the margins of possibility so we should include the above/someone messing around with K's sm as a possibility -- sort of like a "taking it with a grain of salt" more than reading much into it

JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:06 am

emusha wrote:
remockered wrote:Occum's Razor

question
Occam's razor is simplest answer is probably the correct one.

Thus if it looks like a hotel it probably is.
If it looks like she is alone, she probably is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:08 am

Regarding SHV: even if there is a F1, it is unlikely, imo, that they would have scheduled it for this weekend since Kaitlyn was filming Celebrity Family Feud, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:27 am

One more thing- I just looked at Shawn's sister's insta and again she's out with his bff Ronnie but no Shawn, so he might still be back in CT or then again, he might not be.

Okay, I think that's enough stalking these folks for one night laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:30 am

Alanna wrote:What are those pill bottles? I'll be slightly miffed if Shawn the personal trainer brings along his own Advo- version junk on these shv. It'll really harsh my buzz of rooting for their happy ending laugh out loud
Hopefully not pill bottles. Pills + booze = no go.
They look like vitamin bottles to me? Would make sense with all her traveling, drinking, etc. Gotta keep the immune system up.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:01 am

Alanna wrote:One more thing- I just looked at Shawn's sister's insta and again she's out with his bff Ronnie but no Shawn, so he might still be back in CT or then again, he might not be.

Okay, I think that's enough stalking these folks for one night laugh out loud laugh out loud

What else is there realistically to sleuth laugh out loud ?

Has Shawn been with his friend and sister on other days recently ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:28 am

Remember nick was posting during filming and we thought he was back. His posts clearly suggest he is not f1, just to keep up with the spoilers.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 1f49b  people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:08 am

If Kaitlyn is in a hotel there would not be a SV because they need privacy, that is a must to hide the ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:16 am

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:One more thing- I just looked at Shawn's sister's insta and again she's out with his bff Ronnie but no Shawn, so he might still be back in CT or then again, he might not be.

What else is there realistically to sleuth laugh out loud ?

Has Shawn been with his friend and sister on other days recently ?
They're friends also but yeah, there are plenty of pics of all of them hanging out. Shawn was missing over Memorial Day when the sis and friend Ronnie were hanging out also. As usual, all circumstantial evidence, but it's possible he's in LA/Palm Springs at least.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:
remockered wrote:Occum's Razor

question

Yes, sorry for the misspelling and brevity. I was too tired last night to post more. We have always reverted to Occam's Razor. Remember trying to make up scenarios for Brook's returning or reasons he was on a cruise, etc. ? Simplest answer is most likely the correct. Not saying we cannot be foiled. As Emusha has indicated, we have already been purposely misdirected several times this season.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:28 am

remockered wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:

question

Yes, sorry for the misspelling and brevity.  I was too tired last night to post more.  We have always reverted to Occam's Razor.  Remember trying to make up scenarios for Brook's returning or reasons he was on a cruise, etc. ?   Simplest answer is most likely the correct.   Not saying we cannot be foiled.  As Emusha has indicated, we have already been purposely misdirected several times this season.
Personally, I haven't seen any sm foilers post-filming. Élan is off the clock, traveling in Asia, he's done. So, using the sm behavior of past seasons, I see they're allowed to do whatever they want, as blatant as they want. Once again, jmo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:57 am

hey yall we heard from shawn this weekend??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson