SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:10 am

emusha wrote:hey yall we heard from shawn this weekend??
I haven't seen anything and I've been looking for sightings at random times since Kait was done with Family Feud. He did fav Cupcake Chris' "Team Kaitlyn or Team Caitlyn" tweet recently but that's it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:12 am

I don't think there was any SHV this weekend. JMO, of course.

It really looks like RS was right, I am just getting the vibes that Kaitlyn is happily single.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:38 am

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:One more thing- I just looked at Shawn's sister's insta and again she's out with his bff Ronnie but no Shawn, so he might still be back in CT or then again, he might not be.

Okay, I think that's enough stalking these folks for one night laugh out loud laugh out loud

What else is there realistically to sleuth laugh out loud ?

Has Shawn been with his friend and sister on other days recently ?
They're friends also but yeah, there are plenty of pics of all of them hanging out. Shawn was missing over Memorial Day when the sis and friend Ronnie were hanging out also. As usual, all circumstantial evidence, but it's possible he's in LA/Palm Springs at least.

Honestly I think if Shawn is K's F1 I don't see them constrained to weekend SVHs -- both of them are not employed at 9-5s. I can see Nick having some flexibility to work remotely as well. This is down time for the production crew so I think it's possible for them to schedule SVHs during the week. I think Andi and Josh likely had weekday meetups last season as well even though it's easier cos they were in the same town.

Last edited by emusha on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:55 am

Wasn't the hotel from the day she was taping Family Feud? Doesn't mean there couldn't have been a SHV after. In any case if Shawn were the f1 they could meet at different times (I see we agree, Emusha). Nick has work but Shawn seems to be free to travel.

I'm not coming to any conclusions about the outcome of the season only 3 episodes in. I seem to remember Ali couldn't possibly have a f1 because she was having too much fun out and about in CA.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:23 pm

I remember that as well about Ali ^^
curious to know if anyone knows the daily responsibility of a software sales exec I have an inkling that nick is likely really good at his job and enjoys it given how much of a go-getter he is...curious if anyone knows how much of what he does allows him to be flexible...curious if he works on commission etc. and so his main priority is securing big wins/sales and then he is able to be flexible
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:51 pm

emusha - I don't know his daily responsibilities, but FWIW I use Salesforce. My account rep is very flexible and is constantly traveling. I would say she is in different places more often than she is in her home base office. I'm not in her home city and I've probably had at least 4 face to face meetings with her over the last 2 months. Not sure how that differs from their sales executives, but my impression of the company has always been that they are incredibly mobile and incredibly flexible.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:59 pm

I noticed that no one mentioned the picture frame besides the TV in the pic of the possible SHV. Can anyone see the frame to make out the picture?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Yes who is the guy in the photo frame? He looks like someone with a beard too.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:08 pm

reason wrote:Yes who is the guy in the photo frame?  He looks like someone with a beard too.
Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Looks like a desktop screen with open documents and a pic of Kaitlyn in the left hand corner.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Can some bring forward the picture we are discussing, Merci!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:30 pm

here is the lightened version:
people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Fullsi12

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson