SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:46 am

Even though I do not see a guy with a beard on the screen, even Dr. Chris is sporting the same bearded look now as Shawn, Nick, Jared, Ben, so any reflections would need to be based on something more concrete.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:24 am

It looks more like a monitor to me.

Resized from pic upthread.

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Captur11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:30 am

Nick retweeted an article about sl*t-shaming. Regardless his placement, he is absolutely defending Kaitlyn's right to have sex without shame. GA, I do not know how to bring it over?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:44 am

I copied it to Nick's Contestant thread as I think it's more appropriate there.

OT
Rules

To bring a post over.

Admin wrote:Bringing Posts Over to Another Topic

If you simply want to bring a post from one topic to another, the best way to do this is click "quote" as if you were going to reply to the post. Highlight the whole post, right click, copy, leave by either pressing the back button, or click view new posts at the bottom or top of the screen. Go to the topic you want to post in.

In the reply box, paste. That's it. Everything is posted neatly and you don't have to worry about the quotes.

If you want to add comments, make sure you add them before [ quote] or after the [ / quote].

Remember bringing posts from a Fan Forum to a General Discussion thread must have been approved by the original poster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:45 am

RS has some info on Kaitlyn's season he'll post Tuesday. Thanks, umngirl.

umngirl wrote:FYI
@RealitySteve 2m2 minutes ago

Back from Vegas & I have your full cast list for Bach in Paradise & also info on Kaitlyn's season. All this will be posted Tuesday.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:54 am

I bet Steve is going to revise from single to her dating one or potentially both. We shall see!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:40 am

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Img_7811

snapchatting again -- K is being driven around a LOT this weekend I can see it being that she's spending a lot of time with production particularly cos of the nature of the cars she's in but I don't get why she'd be in these cars so often if it really is a SHV weekend

thoughts?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:49 am

I think it's safe to say she hasn't been in any SH this weekend. I feel she's single but I'll wait and see if anything happens next weekend. I'm curious to see what info RS has on Kaitlyn's season Tuesday.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:57 am

How's this for a movie quote. laugh out loud This is what I like about her. No messing around, just being real. This is her reply to the tweet.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  23m23 minutes ago
“@KissyDean: @kaitlynbristowe  I think the girl is a ho straight up. This chic deserves to end up alone in the end.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CG7YVvrUYAAQTKH.mp4

There's no voice in the one she posted, so here's one with voice.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:05 am

Good on her.  Everyone acting like they dont do the nasty #overthenarrowminded.

Last edited by reason on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:11 am

albean99 wrote:Wasn't the hotel from the day she was taping Family Feud? Doesn't mean there couldn't have been a SHV after. In any case if Shawn were the f1 they could meet at different times (I see we agree, Emusha). Nick has work but Shawn seems to be free to travel.

I'm not coming to any conclusions about the outcome of the season only 3 episodes in. I seem to remember Ali couldn't possibly have a f1 because she was having too much fun out and about in CA.

Agree about the Ali season. That was because RS spoiled that she ended up with no one and most believed this. Ali did not have the traditional SH visits. Seems like many b'ettes do not. Jillian is another one. That was because she and Ed were actually spending way more time together than just every alternate weekend. Andi too. As for Des because the board was trying to link Des' SM activities with Brooks it got even more disjointed. laugh out loud. She and Chris were meeting but there we no sightings.

I think for the b'ettes it seems to be harder to link up SH visits with actual weekends. From past experience.
MO.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:17 am

emusha wrote:oh gotcha thanks for that Smiley

julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait snapped herself driving and singing. So yeah, she's not at shv now.

I'm on Snapchat and there is an App called UploadnRoll that allows you to share saved pictures and videos, from your phone to Snapchat. IF she has and uses this, she can easily cover-up her SHV's.

so here's the thing...typically I wouldn't say they'd put much effort into misleading the spoiler audience but we have a few bits of info that would give allowances to it not being tooo farfetched

1. elan routinely posts IG posts that are geolocated at the place he's not in using an app that allows him to do that
2. elan had some amount of control of nick's social media during filming cos our sleuthers caught his account and nick's account simultaneously liking the same tweet -- at exactly the same time
3. production has some control of contestant's sm cos cs' twitter profile pic was changed for a few mins to a picture of nick
4. nick was tweeting during filming meaning they pay attention to misleading the spoiler audience (1/5) plus there was a geolocation to a chicago bar from nick's account during filming (refer to #1 above)
5. CH said during his book tour that they very much accept that things get out in this age of social media and they are "embracing it"
6. we've gotten foilers this season that were very obviously wrong

all this is to say -- it's not beyond the margins of possibility so we should include the above/someone messing around with K's sm as a possibility -- sort of like a "taking it with a grain of salt" more than reading much into it

JMHO

DAMN! This is advanced!!!! Proud of you and all of the sleuths!!! :claphands

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson