SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu May 26, 2011 4:53 pm

http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/news/marissa-may-blog-insiders-look-at-the-premiere/

Marissa May: A Insiders Look at the Premiere

Hey Bachelorette fans! If you are anything like me you have been waiting for the premiere of The Bachelorette for a while and ever since the promos started running on ABC I have become even more anxious!

I have to admit, seeing the commercials and going through the photos of the contestants brings back memories of just a short time ago when I started this crazy journey. I have a totally different outlook watching than previous seasons. For one, I’m getting to see a friend of mine go through this journey as the bachelorette and, two, I know what these guys are going through!

So much goes into the first night and the first episode. For starters, you get to see introduction videos that profile select contestants. Yes, some are completely cheesy and awkward and the contestants know they are as they are shooting them! Coming from a girl who did sit-ups and crunches in her intro video, I feel for these guys! There’s only so much you can do and sometimes circumstances just don’t want to cooperate (William saw this first hand as he got a dose of Mother Nature toying with him and his umbrella!). The most nerve-wracking part of night one has to be planning the exit out of the limo. From the second you accept the opportunity to be on the show this may be what contestants think about the most. The best thing you can do is pick something about yourself that is unique and showcase it. I think this season you saw some guys teetering on the line that borders cocky and confident. If you choose to go on this show, the one thing you can’t be is cocky. You are starting a journey with 24 other extremely attractive and quality bachelors and will be handed a reality check pretty quickly if you have a big ego.

Now onto who everyone will be talking about…the Mask (Jeff), Tim and Bentley. First, the Mask. While I appreciate Jeff wanting Ashley to get to know what’s inside and not be concerned with his outward appearance, I think the mask shtick was a little over the top. Had he taken the mask off partway through their one-on-one I would’ve been all for the get-up as a way to stand out. Leaving it on all night (and what looks like for a good length of time judging by the promos) came off as trying too hard and maybe a little creepy, in my eyes. On to Tim or, as most will be referring to him, the drunk guy. I find it very interesting that the guy who is a liquor distributor can’t hold his liquor! Needless to say, you didn’t see anyone else stumbling over themselves and each guy there is a grown adult capable of monitoring their drinks. Let’s hope he learned a valuable lesson and that every guy there saw what not to do while around Ashley! Finally, the guy that looks to be this season’s villain, Bentley. From the moment I saw Bentley he rubbed me the wrong way. He’s one of the guys that I think tiptoes on the cocky/confident line. Not only does he come off cocky but he also seems to be very dry and cold when he talks with Ashley. Ashley is a very bubbly person who is passionate about everything she does. I don’t see Bentley fitting with her on that level and if the previews of him saying he doesn’t care about Ashley are any indication of the path he takes, I really hope she can see through him and send him home before she starts to develop feelings for him.

The guys that stand out from the first episode are William, Ryan P, Blake and JP. All seem genuine, outgoing and excited to get to know Ashley.

As always, ABC leaves us with one heck of a teaser for the season. Incredible dates, gorgeous locations with plenty of drama and emotion are all promised as Ashley searches for love. I know I will be tuning in to follow along and watch her (hopefully) find what she’s searching for!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu May 26, 2011 5:52 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/bachelorette-ashely-hebert-hot-bodeis-video-2011265

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 11 1306440221_ashley-herbert-119

Exclusive Video: Bachelorette Ashley Hebert: "I Like To Wear Short Things"

The new Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert, just doesn't sweat -- she shimmies -- to keep her petite physique in shape. "I teach jazz, ballet, and hip-hop at my college, the 5-foot-2 star tells Us Weekly of her go-to workouts. "I feel confident when I'm dancing."

PHOTOS: See the hottest celeb bodies of the year!

Being the only woman in the room this season does wonders for her ego too! "Having all those beautiful women around was more pressure," the 26-year-old says of her time on The Bachelor. "There were some really hot bodies! This time, I felt better."

PHOTOS: Meet Ashley's 25 suitors

And it shows! Expect to see Hebert in some sky-high hemlines on The Bachelorette (ABC, Mondays at 8 p.m.). "I like to wear short things," she says.

Watch the video above to go behind-the-scenes with Hebert at her Us Hot Bodies shoot!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Fri May 27, 2011 9:24 am

Chris Harrison is about to be on Mix 102.9 in Dallas ....they just said he's coming up next....here's a link to listen live...

http://www.mix1029.com/cc-common/radio_app/

not sure if this was posted....a radio interview with Ashley from Monday before the premiere....

http://www.mix1029.com/pages/valentine.html?article=8616326
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2011 4:11 pm

'The Bachelorette' Tim McCormack: Q&A

Bachelorette kicked off its seventh season this week, with dental student Ashley Hebert - who appeared on Brad Womack's season of The Bachelor - meeting the 25 men eager to win her affections. Unfortunately for liquor distributor Tim McCormack, he attempted to calm his nerves through cocktails and ended up falling asleep beside the pool after a stilted conversation with her. The 35-year-old was eventually sent home after the bachelorette enlisted the help of the other men to get him to his car.

So, does he regret what happened that night? How did he want the first cocktail party at the house to go? Here's what he told reporters about the experience...

What happened for you to end up in such a state?
"I really wish I could be a little more clear as to how exactly I got like that. Nerves got the best of me. I had a few drinks and I've definitely never had alcohol affect me like that before. I don't know, I started to watch it and it was stomach turning. I really wasn't able to make it through the whole show."

How much did you drink?
"I really don't know how I got that bad because I'd only had a toast or two in the limo and I walked in and I guess I let it get carried way. It's extremely humiliating... I can't go back and pinpoint the exact number of drinks I had to get to that point because in my opinion I didn't look right getting out of the limo. I definitely wasn't sitting in my hotel room drinking all day. I was nervous I think, like everybody else. I don't have any excuses or any reasons how that affected me or how it happened, because I certainly didn't feel like I put myself in a position with alcohol that night, especially getting out of the limo, where I would have seen myself go down that path."

Where you aware of how much you'd had to drink at the time?
"The part of me going to sleep wasn't exactly a conscious decision, I think that was just a bodily reaction to what I'd put in my system... I've never seen anybody as bad as what I had to watch on television, and that's being around alcohol my whole life. It was most definitely not my intention to go on The Bachelorette, go through the whole process and casting and excitement of getting to meet Ashley, and then put myself out of the race the moment I got out of the limo. It's a shame because she's a great girl and I wish her the best. I wish I could have been more of the person I'd shown producers than this guy who became pretty much uncontrollable."

Do you think you stood a good chance of getting a rose if everything hadn't happened?
"I do think I would have stood a good chance to get a rose. It's tough to go back and play Monday morning quarterback. I wouldn't have been there in the first place if I didn't feel I could bring something that maybe somebody else couldn't. it's unfortunate nobody will ever get to see that and all they got to see is this pretty much uncontrollable 35-year-old man acting like a kid who just got his first drink."

What would you say to Ashley now if you could send her a message?
"A giant apology right out of the gate... I definitely didn't come out there to waste her time. I was excited when I found out it was her and I'm the one who lost out at the end of the day by not getting a chance to get to know her and at least get a chance to form a complete sentence."

What were your impressions of Ashley?
"Getting out of the limo I thought she was drop dead gorgeous. She had a big smile and was very welcoming. I think the fact she had been through this before means she understood what everyone was going through in far as nerves. From the clips I've been able to get myself to watch, there are a lot of girls out there who would have blasted me for my behavior and what happened to me, but I think she handled herself with a whole lot of etiquette and class in a way I don't know a lot of woman would have been able to."

If Ashley gave you a second chance what would you have done to redeem yourself?
"I just would have made an extra effort to make sure she got to see the Tim who was cast through the whole process and not some guy who showed up that night and wasn't a very good indicator of who I am. Unfortunately, that didn't get to happen, but I just think over time - and I'm not saying I would have wound up with her in the end or whatnot - if I'd gotten a chance to speak with her and had some fun, I think we would have had certain things in common that she won't with the other guys. I don't know, it will be interesting to watch and see how it plays out. At the end of the day I hope she was able to find somebody she cares about and the whole process did work out for her."

Did anyone stand out to you as a quality guy?
"That's a tough one to say. I don't think I'm able to form any sort of solid opinion just based on the fact from seeing what I saw, I was in no condition to make any assumptions or judgments on anybody, including the kid with the mask, even though I thought it was creepy. At the end of the day, everybody could turn around and say stuff with me. I didn't really pick up any kids I thought were great or kids I hated, I think I kind of just went through that night with blinders on and unfortunately it went terribly awry."

Why did you react to Jeff wearing the mask? Was that the alcohol or did you really just think it was strange?
"The alcohol definitely induced the reaction but in normal life I would have definitely found it extremely odd that somebody would wear a mask, especially when you're trying to make a nice first impression. Unfortunately for me, it's like throwing stones in a glass house at this point! I did think it was very strange, but obviously in the state I was in it brought out maybe some different behavior than if I had been completely sober."

Would you like a second chance on The Bachelorette?
"Sure, everybody likes a second chance. Do I think that would ever become a reality? Probably not. This year I'll be on the north end of 35 so unless they come out with a senior dating game for Bachelorette I highly doubt that will ever happen, especially considering my glorious exit!"

The Bachelorette continues Mondays at 8/7c on ABC
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2011 4:19 pm

The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert: Things Heat Up Quickly

TV Guide Network's Hollywood 411 talked to The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert about Monday's new episode (8/7c on ABC). "Things start to really heat up very quickly," Hebert tells 411. "I have a great first date and a little bit of a roller coaster with one of the guys." In an exclusive sneak preview, she finds herself in what could be a legally binding marriage and faces off with bad guy Bentley.

Bachelorette and Hollywood 411 host Chris Harrison reveals, "On an upcoming episode, things happen with Bentley unlike anything you've ever seen. There's not a person in America who won't have an opinion of Bentley," he says. "It wasn't just TV drama. It almost stopped production on the show — that's how major this was."

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 28, 2011 1:31 am

Alberta man doesn’t regret Bachelorette gig

Chris Malhomme one of the contestants on the tv show ‘The Bachelorette’ 2011. from Gibbons, Alberta

EDMONTON - Getting booted off the first show of The Bachelorette Monday stung and made him feel like he was letting down his country, says the lone Canadian bachelor.

"I wish I would have made it further," Chris Malhomme of Gibbons said in a telephone interview Friday. "It's kind of like Team Canada. Canada kicks butt right? So I wanted to go further, but it is what it is. It stung a little bit, because how often do you get rejected on national television? I don't get rejected very often, but on national television, holy hell, that's a whole new step."

The president of JVR Construction watched the show at home with family and friends.

"The whole time my phone was ringing like a switchboard. I was getting text messages, phone calls. It was insane."

Malhomme was one of six bachelors who didn't receive a rose from bachelorette Ashley Hebert. A seventh bachelor who got drunk, was sent home before the rose ceremony, leaving 18 men still vying for her hand.

He said not getting a rose was a complete shock, "because the whole time I was down there, (he and Hebert) laughed, we joked, - that's my biggest thing when I meet a girl, you gotta keep them laughing," Malhomme says. "If you're not laughing and enjoying yourself, why are you there, on a date with anybody?"

Knowing that you can't just sit there and tell jokes, Malhomme learned a card trick the day before he left for the show. "It wowed her and definiteley got some laughs out of her," he says, though the trick was not included in the show.

He figures about 50 per cent of what is filmed doesn't air which left people asking him he didn't kiss or hug Hebert on their first meeting the way the other bachelors had.

"Oh, I hugged her," he says, but it was edited out. "We got along great. We laughed, we joked around, we had a great time when I met her. I talked for two minutes with her, we talked about poutine. I was a little nervous, but then it's not something you do every day."

Past contestants on such reality shows have said that about 60 per cent of players/competitors take part only for the media exposure to further their careers or companies. Malhomme says he wasn't one of them.

"I was there for the opportunity, because you never know, you can find love in the weirdest places, you can meet your future-wife anywhere."

His stepsister actually applied for him for the show. "I'm 27. She thought, 'What the hell? Maybe Chris will get married this way.' She did it herself and I found later and I wasn't opposed to the idea at all because like I said, you can find love in the weirdest places."

Although he himself didn't find love on the show, Malhomme says he believes one can find it this way if they have an open heart and mind.

Back on the Edmonton dating scene, he's finding it easier to meet the ladies.

"People will look at you and go, 'Is that the guy?' and some people approach you and you start talking. It's definitely helping with the ladies.

"I'm a down-to-earth guy, I like to have fun, I love life, I love fishing, I'm smart, I'm funny, I am a sweetheart," Malhomme says.

"I'm not looking for a wife. You can call Russia and get a mailorder bride right? I'm looking for someone that I can grow with and have a good time with, and if it turns into a marriage, it turns into a marriage."

He would have made a great catch for The Bachelorette, but since he's out of the running, Malhomme thinks Ryan, "the solar power guy," who is also really down-to-earth and a really good guy. "would be my top pick."

Malhomme says he doesn't regret his brief time on the show and if there ever was a Canadian Bachelorette, he'd definitely apply as a bachelor.

"It was a hell of an experience, it was a positive experience and I'm very grateful to have had the opportunity. If you don't try, you just don't know."

His advice to anyone thinking of applying to a show like the Bachelorette: "You've got to be a strong person, mentally, physically and emotionally, because if you do get rejected, if you don't make the cut, you've got to be strong. You've got to be there for the rifght reasons. Go and have a good time, but go for the right reasons."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 28, 2011 4:49 am

Link

North Jersey butcher didn't make the cut on "The Bachelorette"

Saturday, May 28, 2011

He wasn't looking for his chance at reality-TV stardom. The way Anthony Santucci tells it, he was just helping family.

Anthony Santucci had a brush with fame on 'The Bachelorette.'

Santucci's cousin was scouting for "The Bachelorette" when she asked if she could send in his picture.

"She was supposed to be finding people, I guess she wanted to show she was doing her job," says Santucci, who grew up in Upper Saddle River.

That favor to his cousin landed him on the seventh season of "The Bachelorette," but in the season premiere, which aired Monday, Santucci was not one of the 18 who received a rose, entitling him to stay and compete for the love of bachelorette Ashley Herbert.

When the rose ceremony was over, Santucci was the first one out the door.

"It's hard enough for a guy to get shot down in a bar," says the 27-year-old butcher. "Try doing it on network television."

It didn't help that Herbert had given roses to some who seemed to Santucci like curious choices, including the guy who spent the entire night in a mask.

"I was surprised at some of her picks," says Santucci, who didn't think his job as a butcher impressed Herbert in his brief time alone with her.

In his goodbye interview, which Santucci swears he didn't plan ahead of time, he looked like a practiced actor and not a regular guy who just got rejected.

"I'm just a small-time butcher from Jersey," he said. "And I'm going back."

He blew a kiss to the camera, turned his back and walked away.

Since his return to New Jersey and his job at the Pearl River Meateria in Rockland County, N.Y., he has gotten a few strange phone messages and noticed people staring at him from the other side of the meat counter a little longer than before. While he wouldn't say where he is living right now (he did admit he is moving to Pearl River soon), Santucci is not shunning all of the attention.

"Not for nothing, this is going to help business," says the fourth-generation butcher. "It's all about selling steaks, baby. If something's going to come out of this, I'm going to be moving meat."

And while he isn't actively searching for another shot at stardom, Santucci's not opposed to another TV venture. He did not come home bitter about any aspect of his experience. He enjoyed his three days in California, said the ABC people were great and he was happy with the way he was portrayed on the episode. When he left, he told the producers to give him a call if something else comes up. He'd sign up again.

"If there was something that interests me, yeah absolutely," he said.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 28, 2011 5:06 am

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2011/05/27/the-bachelorette-beatdown-with-jesse-csincsak/

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 11 The-bachelorette-beatdown-jesse-csincsak-300x106

The Bachelorette Beatdown With Jesse Csincsak

May 27, 2011 11:55 AM by Christine McDow

Several years ago a man named Jesse Csincsak participated on The Bachelorette, and never knew what kind of changes it would bring to his future. Starting next week Jesse Csincsak is going to be bringing internet viewers a recap, in his own words, of that weeks The Bachelorette, on The Bachelorette Beatdown. But he won’t be alone! Keep reading to find out all the details.

Every week Jesse Csincsak will be joined by other former The Bachelor and The Bachelorette stars. Here is the line up for week one!

The Host & Winner of Bachelorette Season #4 Jesse Csincsak will be bringing with him
David Good – Bachelorette Season #5 & Bachelor Pad Winner
Natalie Getz – Bachelor 13 & Bachelor Pad Winner
Gia Allemand – Bachelor 14 Runner up & Bachelor Pad
Jesse Kovacs – Bachelorette Season #5 & Bachelor Pad
Michelle Money – Bachelor 15 & Bachelor Pad
Wes Hayden – Bachelorette #5 & Bachelor Pad
Chris Lambton- Bachelorette Season #6 Runner up

The group of stars on The Bachelorette Beatdown will discuss the men of The Bachelorette as well as Ashley Herbert. If you have ever wanted to know more about what the men and women are really thinking during the show, this is a must see for you.

For week one the show will be prerecorded and available on demand, but future episodes will be live at 9 EST/6 PT, and be available for on demand later on. The program will feature live video and interaction amongst the panel, the panel will also occasionally be taking viewer questions from Twitter and chat. Viewers may also submit their own “video mail”, questions if they have a web cam by visiting RTVZone. Select video questions will be shown during the program with responses and comments from the panel.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 28, 2011 6:24 am

http://www.metronews.ca/edmonton/local/article/873297--edmonton-area-bachelorette-contestant-has-no-regrets

Edmonton area Bachelorette contestant has ‘no regrets’

He was one of six who didn’t get a red rose on the first episode of The Bachelorette last Monday, but he says he has no regrets.

“I went into it with an open mind,” Chris Malhomme, of Gibbons, Alta., said Friday. “I went down there to meet a Bachelorette.”

The 27-year-old owner of JVR Construction was signed up for the show by his step-sister. He received a call and traveled to Los Angeles for an interview before being accepted onto the show.

“They loved me,” he said with a laugh.

Heading in, he had no idea the lady the 25 bachelors would be vying for the love of was Ashley Hebert.

Hebert, 26, is a dentistry student from Philadelphia. She was a contestant on The Bachelor prior to become The Bachelorette, but says she couldn’t admit her love for then-Bachelor Brad Womack.

“I was really pumped up to meet her,” said Malhomme. “She’s a sweet girl.”

He said all of his interaction wasn’t shown during the premiere of this season’s show, and that he spent quite a bit of time chatting with Hebert and hugged her as well.

“I put all my cards on the table,” he said. “(I have) no regrets on it.”

As for future realty television plans, Malhomme said he’s open to anything as long as it’s interesting.

In the meantime he is continuing work with his construction company and is actually setting up another company, a construction school where others can learn how to start their own company.

And if you’re hanging around Whyte Avenue this summer, you may run into him.

“I’m still single, so I’ll be checking out the situation,” he laughed.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 29, 2011 4:16 pm

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=8159089

Local man talks about his experience on The Bachelorette

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 11 8148330_448x252

A local man's run on the hit television show The Bachelorette was short lived. After only one episode, Rob Dahm of Monroe was eliminated. Now that he's no longer on the show, he's dishing!

"You get to this place. It's beautiful. All the landscape, amazing. Then you're sitting in the limo, and somebody else got out before me, and I'm watching it happen first hand. I'm watching him say hi to her, and my heart was just racing," Dahm says about the moments before meeting this season's Bachelorette Ashley Hebert.

He looked calm and cool, so why did he get cut after only round one? "Maybe I wasn't entertaining enough. I was me. I was going to let her know me," Dahm speculates.

Even though Rob didn't get the girl, he didn't walk away empty handed. He got a free trip to LA. He got to hang out at a mansion and meet interesting people. Perhaps most importantly, he's a little more popular with the ladies, "I have had one person stop, actually a stalker. I was willing to deal, and it turned out fine," Dahms laughs at the situation.

There is one more local contestant still on the show. William from Fostoria is still in the running for Ashley's heart. You can catch The Bachlorette on 13abc Monday night at 8.
(Copyright ©2011 WTVG-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/entertainment/entertainmentwildcard1/%22bachelorette%22-contestant-from-monroe-joins-us-in-studio-at-broadcast-house

"Bachelorette" contestant from Monroe visits Action News Sunday morning to talk life without a rose

Rob Dahm talks about his experience

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 11 Bachelorette_picsac2a7fdd-697c-46d9-a1a6-5305f5af89c00003_20110529095655_320_240

(WXYZ) - He went to find his soulmate, but ended up without a rose on night one of the new season of "The Bachelorette' Monday night.

"Bachelorette" contestant Rob Dahm from Monroe joined us on Action News Sunday morning to talk about his time as a reality star on one of ABC's biggest hits.

He joined us for interviews in the 6am and 8am hours and you can watch the interviews by clicking on the video player to the left.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun May 29, 2011 5:27 pm

A radio interview done May 20th.

http://brookeandjubal.movin925.com/tag/ashley-herbert/
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari