SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by michie671 Tue May 24, 2011 1:33 pm

not sure if you're going to start a thread for Ashley's blogs.....posting it here for now...if it's been posted already please delete :D

Bachelorette Blog: Ashley's First Impression Rose Explained
By Ashley Hebert

Tuesday May 24, 2011 07:20 AM EDT

I can't even begin to tell you all how much pride and excitement I felt going into Monday's season premiere of The Bachelorette. Those two emotions stem from finally being able to show off my 25 men, and to start a journey that has changed my life forever.

Though this first episode I say goodbye to seven men, the interactions with each and every one of them helped me through by showing me what I wanted in a man, and how I wanted to feel. Each one of these men taught me something, and for this, I will be forever grateful.

Going into the first night, I was the most nervous I had been in a very long time. I worried the men would hop back into the limo if they didn't like what they saw. Even though it became apparent to me that some were more interested than others, the guys did such a great job of putting me at ease and making me feel confident enough to move forward without caution.

Although Jeff, (a.k.a. the mask) endured much skepticism, I think, in theory, it's a great angle coming into the first night. He both caught my attention and stood out from the rest. Plus, I really wanted to see what he looked like under the mask!

Coming into this experience, I had a list of a few things I was looking for in a husband, and the first night, I saw ALL of those in Ryan P. He deserved the first impression rose more than anyone. On top of that, when he walked out of the limo, I nearly fainted.

Bentley. Need I say more? It's always been important to me to judge a person based on what I know of them, so going into this first night I had guards up, but he easily broke them down with his good looks and savvy way with words. How could I not have trusted him? Every woman in my shoes would have given him a rose too.

I am sure many of you can tell by my high-pitched voice and nervous intonation, going into this first night I was very nervous and I didn't know what to expect. That all changed immediately after I met the men. I know it may sound crazy to hear me say that I think my husband was in the room on the first night, but I felt confident in what my gut was telling me.

Keep watching to see if my intuition was right! Thank you for all your love and support!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20496790,00.html
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue May 24, 2011 6:41 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Chris-Harrison-1033477.aspx

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: I Begged Ashley to Cut Bentley

Although The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert has a strong group of guys to choose from, one suitor stood out in the season premiere, but not in a good way. Before the night began, Ashley explained to host Chris Harrison that she had been warned about Bentley and that he was going on the show to promote his company and not find love. Despite Ashley's intel — and Bentley admitting to producers he had hoped Emily Maynard would be the Bachelorette — she gave him a rose. Harrison tells TVGuide.com he begged Ashley to cut him, but she went with her gut. Plus: Harrison weighs in on some of the night's more memorable men.

How do you think Ashley handled her first night?

Chris Harrison: I was pleasantly surprised. It's so hard and walking in, dominating a room full of 25 men, and to own that situation, really control it and command that attention, she did a really good job, I was impressed.

The Bachelorette's Ashley compares her experiences from last season to this season

What's the deal with Bentley? He seems like a jerk, but it looks like she's going to fall for him.

Harrison: He reminds me of every bad guy in all the John Hughes movies. His name should be Blaine and he should drive a red Porsche or something. Everyone says the producers are jerks and how could [we] do that to her, but she always has the decision, she can always get rid of this guy. You didn't even see how much I begged her and bagged on this guy on Night 1. When she's telling me the story, I'm like, "His name's Bentley. Right there, run!" She said I'm going with my gut and she gave the guy a rose.

What about Jeff and his mask?

Harrison: I'll be honest, I told Ashley, "You realize there's a guy in a mask out there, right?" She said, "Yeah, but he was sweet we had a good talk," and I said, "Ashley, he has a mask on; the conversation, in my opinion, should probably stop there." But because things went so bad [on The Bachelor] with Brad and she felt like she did everything wrong, now she's doing the opposite. She gave Jeff an honest effort and said there's more to him, I don't love the mask idea, but I get it and I'm going to give him another shot.

Will we ever get to see his face?

Harrison: Yes, at some point, the mask will be revealed.

Watercooler: What to make of The Bachelorette's men

Were you laughing or appalled at drunk Tim?

Harrison: He had obviously had a bit of liquid courage before he got out of the limo and then proceeded to get absolutely obliterated. The guys, to their credit, they tried to help him out, give him some water and food, but he kept going and going and finally just lost his mind. As funny as it was, that's not appropriate. Night 1 is your first impression and if you can't not drink — talk about a red flag.

Did you expect Ryan to get the first impression rose?

Harrison: That night she was all about who made her feel comfortable and who put her at ease. She was worried guys would reject her and had hoped it was Emily, so when Ryan said, "I'm glad it was you," that meant a lot to her.

Overall, the men seem like a solid bunch.

Harrison: Having gotten to know them and knowing who makes it to the end, I think it's one of the strongest group of guys we've ever had. They're a little older and a little more professional than what Ali [Fedotowsky] had — you get a little less frat house.

Who will stand out?

Harrison: Ames, the more you to know him you're going to be, like, this guy is so interesting. Ryan, J.P., Ben C. and Ben F., Constantine, and William — my wife thinks William is the winner and should be the next Bachelor already.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 24, 2011 8:04 pm

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/05/24/bachelorette-should-producers-tell-ashley-the-truth-about-bentley-poll/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Ashley Hebert Visits Jimmy Kimmel, Hits the Clubs

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 10 Ashley-hebert-kimmel-300x214

Kicking off her week with an evening on the town, Ashley Hebert was spotted hitting up a club in Los Angeles last night (May 23).
The brand new “Bachelorette” contestant looked to be in good spirits as she made her way inside, sporting a black ensemble with black high heeled sandals.
Earlier in the night, Ashley, who came in 3rd in this past season’s “Bachelor” program, paid a visit to “Jimmy Kimmel Live” to talk about her new season.
And Kimmel showed Ms. Hebert a clip from the upcoming episode of “The Bachelorette” in which one of the contestants secretly tells the camera he’d love it of she would “tickle his pickle.” Classy.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Access Hollywood Live: Ashley Hebert Shares Her First Impressions Of Her Suitors On ‘The Bachelorette’

“Bachelorette” Ashley Hebert shares her feelings about the men pursuing her on the show. Plus, what was revealed on the show’s premiere about one of the guys that was a “hurtful” surprise? Also, is she embarrassed that she came off as “needy” last season on “The Bachelor”? Watch the show Mondays at 8 / 7c on ABC.

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Ashley Hebert on Being "The Bachelorette": 'It's Been a Roller Coaster'

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/05/ashley_hebert_on_being_the_bachelorette_its_been_a_rollercoaster.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ExtraTV+%28Extra+-+Atom%29#ixzz1NJdb24Wj
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 2:24 am

Monday, May 23, 2011

"Bachelorette" Ashley Hebert didn't graduate from Penn Dental School

Ashley Hebert, who debuts on ABC at 9 tonight as its new "Bachelorette," did not graduate Penn Dental School May 16 as had been expected. Hebert was listed in the program but did not attend the ceremony, nor has she actually completed her studies, sources tell us. A Penn spokeswoman said the university does not comment about students and declined to say if and when Hebert, among the final three contestants on the last season of "The Bachelor," is expected to graduate.

Hebert told the Portland Press Herald in her native Maine that she had taken time off school but has every intention to become a dentist.

Read more: Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 4:29 pm

‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Finally Reunites With Her Missing Dad!

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 10 052511_ashley-hebert110525141613
Ashley’s dad has been MIA on and off again throughout her whole life
because of his alcohol addiction. But now he’s recovering and they’re
reconnecting!

For years, Bachelorette Ashley Hebert‘s father Gregg Hebert was not part of her life.
In fact, when Ashley was competing on The Bachelor, she bonded with Brad Womack
over the fact that they both had deadbeat dads. She told Brad about her
father’s battle with alcohol and how he was once homeless. When Ashley
was filming The Bachelor, she didn’t even know where her dad was — but a few months later, she was reunited with Greg during a very “emotional” visit!

At the age of one, Ashley’s mother Laurie filed for divorce from her Gregg — and in 1991, while Gregg was staying in a rehab facility called Serenity House, the divorce was finalized. As the years passed, the addiction separated Gregg from his family.

“Gregory has had a hard battle with alcohol through the years, and of course it affected his relationship with Ashley, her siblings Chrystie and Eliot, and their mom Laurie, his ex-wife,” a friend tells Star magazine. “At times, he’s had to live in shelters and go to rehab.”
But his battle continued and landed him with multiple run-ins with the law from 2004-2007 for instances like drinking in public. ”Those were the darkest days for Gregory,” says the friend. “But his love for his kids kept him going.”
In 2008, Gregg finally got his act together with the help of Milestone Foundation — a substance abuse treatment program in Maine.

And just a few months ago, Ashley visited her father! “It was very emotional — for both of them,” says the friend.

But Gregg himself is glad that Ashley is back in his life. “My story is about strength and hope,” he says. “I believe in my daughter so much.[And] the one thing I can say is that my daughter is a great woman who has direction in her life, and my relationship with her will last longerthan any television program.”“At heart,

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/05/25/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-dad-gregg/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Link

She's back: Madawaska’s Ashley Hebert returns to TV as ‘The Bachelorette’

Read more: St. John Valley Times - She s back Madawaska’s Ashley Hebert returns to TV as ‘The Bachelorette’

May 25 edition -

MADAWASKA – Madawaska native Ashley Hebert, a dental student living in Philadelphia, Pa., made her debut at 9 p.m. Monday night, May 23, as the new “Bachelorette,” with 25 bachelors lined up to try to win her hand in the reality show.

Photos and updates of Ashley and of the bachelors vying for her affections in the show may be seen on the ABC television network’s website.

The series was filmed from the time the “Bachelor” series ended in March until the second week of May,

Hebert was chosen to star in “The Bachelorette” soon after finishing “The Bachelor,” in which she was one of the contestants attempting to win the heart of Brad Womack.

Read more: St. John Valley Times - She s back Madawaska’s Ashley Hebert returns to TV as ‘The Bachelorette’
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2011 3:48 am

Strip Scribbles: Bachelorette films at Bellagio, Monte Carlo, Mandalay Bay

Ashley Hebert and William of ABC's Season 7 of The Bachelorette at the Bellagio's wedding chapel.

Three Strip hotels serve as the backdrop for three dates on next Monday’s Episode 2 of the new season of ABC’s The Bachelorette. Ashley Hebert, who is getting a second shot at love on Season 7 of the reality TV series, will have two one-on-one dates and a unique group date. Shooting took place in secrecy at the Bellagio, Monte Carlo and Mandalay Bay.

Talk about hearts-a-flutter! I can reveal that the first date at the Bellagio is nearly a wedding day in itself when Ashley and one bachelor work through the steps of a real one. They visit Jean-Philippe Patisserie to check out wedding cakes, then move on to Fred Leighton jewelry to see romantic rings and wedding bands, tour the Bellagio wedding chapel and wrap with a first-of-its-kind private dinner-a-deux on the extraordinary Bellagio Fountains.

At the Monte Carlo, the 12 suitors show off their best dance moves to Ashley when they audition to appear onstage with her and Jabbawockeez in their show M.U.S.I.C. The expressionless white masks and gloves proved ideal to keep Ashley guessing. The Mandalay Bay date was a wine-inspired excursion atop the four-story Aureole wine tower and then in the bottom of the Shark Reef Aquarium. The couple then has a concert date at Mandalay Bay Beach with Colbie Caillat before a private dinner in a spectacular suite overlooking the Strip.

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/blogs/luxe-life/2011/may/25/strip-scribbles-embacheloretteem-films-bellagio-mo/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 am

‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Still Struggles With Ex’s Death, But Is ReadyFor Love Again!

The tragic death of her ex-boyfriend Joe left Ashley heartbroken. But over eight months later, Ashley is learning to cope and admits that she’s finally ready to fall in love again on ‘The Bachelorette!’

Just weeks before Ashley Hebert went on The Bachelor to compete for Brad Womack, tragedy struck when her first love, Joe Olszewski, passed away on Sept. 2, 2010 from complications of pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome. Ashley remained mum about his death throughout filming Brad’s seaso,n dealing with the pain on her own. But now Ashley’s finally opened up about her sad loss — and says that coming to terms with it helped her in her quest for love on The Bachelorette.

“He was so very dear to my heart, and his passing took a toll on me,” Ashley tells Life & Style magazine. “I still struggle with Joe’s passing, but it also made me realize life is so short.”

This realization is what allowed Ashley to allow 25 new guys in on The Bachelorette. “I’m happy,” the 27-year-old recent Dental school grad admits. “After meeting the guys, I feel like the stars are aligning for me.”

Ashley knows she couldn’t keep her heart under lock and key for much longer — because guarding herself is what destroyed her relationship with Brad. “I knew I had to change,” says Ashley. “I said to myself, ‘If I keep acting so protectively, I’ll never allow myself to fall in love.’”

So with Joe’s memory still present and the prospective she gained from her relationship with Brad, Ashley began her journey on the show with one philosophy: ”When you find someone you love, tell him!”

Now that Ashley’s done filming and the show premiered on May 23, it’s possible that Ashley found love again — but if so, she’s keeping it a secret!

BFFs — do you think Ashley finds love on The Bachelorette?

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2011 5:19 am

The new Bachelorette Ashley Hebert: 'I'm ready to fall in love again'

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 10 Ashley_Logo2A

After the tragic death of her ex-boyfriend and dealing with heartbreak on the last season of The Bachelor, Ashley Hebert underwent a transformation to prepare for her stint as the new Bachelorette. Now, for the first time Ashley opens up about triumphing over tragedy and heartbreak. "I knew I had to change," she confesses to Life & Style in an exclusive interview. "I said to myself, 'If I keep acting so protectively, I'll never allow myself to fall in love.'"

Ashley's fear of rejection and terror of losing a loved one dovetailed right before she went on The Bachelor. The man she once thought was her true love, Joe Olszewski, died tragically just weeks before Ashley began filming. "He was so very dear to my heart, and his passing took a toll on me," she says, tears welling up in her eyes.

Joe's death rattled the 26 year old she admits now, but she put on a brave face while trying to let Brad into her heart. "I still struggle with Joe's passing, but it also made me realize life is so short," she affirms today. "When you find someone you love, tell him!" Ashley's certainly ready to open her heart for the right guy -- it's been nearly four years since her last boyfriend.

"Everything I've been through in life, including the passing of my ex-boyfriend, has brought me here," Ashley says. Whatever happens this season, she promises, "it'll be honest and from my heart. You can trust that."

For more from Ashley Hebert, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now in New York and nationwide Friday!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari