SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Sasha is still F1. He has also deleted a lot of photos and in the last few days same as Richie added nearly 200 more followers to his IG.

considering sam said that her F1 did not check all her mark list and considering she was totally under sasha's spell.... and considering that we did not see much the same with richie (or we saw the same with richie and dave and few other)... considering sasha is edited as VERY obvious....

is it possible that sasha has the "CRUSH" role
Richie the "LOVE" role
Michael the "LUST" role
Dave the "FRIEND" role

This reminds me very much how ashley was crazy with the utah A$$, or Ali with Frank and so many bachelorettes.... They are crazy in lust physically and around the hometown, the real guy shows up

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:46 pm

I can only hope that is the case.

Based on s/caps and SM activity of past seasons they always give the F1 away somehow no matter the "edits".
Edit doesn't really matter... people see differently things... but sometimes putting s/caps and SM activity with all that it can tell who is F1. Sometimes it is obvious edit sometimes it isn't.

What "role" F1 may play never makes any difference, imo, when it comes to who F1 is.
Sometimes it is the "love" role that is F1, sometimes it is the "lust role" sometimes both.

At this moment though, with Sasha's SM and his own brother posting about him and him with his family post-FRC and SM activity that matches what happened with Snez and Sam Wood, I won't be surprised if Sasha is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:59 pm

we need more datas on both guys... such their personalities

it is hilarious how sam is looking sasha talking but i am not sure she even listen to him.... i think she was in her own world and could not believe the guy was next to her touching her knee

under his spell for sure hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:58 am

HEA wrote:Quane:

you need to clic on the little icon that looks like a TV and says INSERT IMAGE

then you past the link under URL

done! Smiley

ps: WELCOME or welcome back? you seem very cosy around here Smiley

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 0cd4d1e6d960559abd5db8aa82beb262

@HEA hi thanks for the tip. I am not good in this techno stuff. Will try it later if I need to insert some images. Yea I am very cosy here. I am glad I found this site. It's so refreshing to see experienced and respectable posters here. We can have different views yet we respect each other. I came here because I was so turned off by some of the negativity in other forum site. But then, the curiosity in me always lurking around there though..trying to get information. I have still a long way to go in term of sleuthing. You guys are really amazing in term of the skills you guys possess... IT skill, sleuthing skill and what I like most is the analytical skill posters here possessed. A far cry from the ordinary forum platform.

Thanks for the welcome. I am only posting when I have the time to spare and some issues I need help. But I do read the posts everyday. Its in my iPad and laptop..now I could even get notification from my smartphone. But I can only read them not sure about posting using phone though. LOL! give me some more years, I will make some improvements. Great reading your views too. I would say you do give a different perspective on things around here. Its good to read both views. :cutesmile!:

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:28 am

Sash got 2 pashes tonight which surprised me. He has her right under his arm and he doesn't even need to try! tbh I don't see Sam and sahs lasting on the outside. She's so down to earth and fun loving like Richie and Sash is just a tough soul. But I guess that's what makes them compatible? The fact that they are so different?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:00 pm

HodanG wrote:Sash got 2 pashes tonight which surprised me. He has her right under his arm and he doesn't even need to try! tbh I don't see Sam and sahs lasting on the outside. She's so down to earth and fun loving like Richie and Sash is just a tough soul. But I guess that's what makes them compatible? The fact that they are so different?
It's just all lust to me. I can see Sam getting hurt down the road with this guy. He was in it to win it day one and made sure all the other blokes knew that he was the alpha male.

I thought it was ridiculous how he was giving his "speech" to the guys at the beginning of the episode like he was their boss or something.
So off-putting to me in a man. I don't like men that have that have to make other guys feel small by acting bigger.
No wonder I prefer Richie. He is much more considerate and self-deprecating.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:08 pm

Yup! Completely agree, I wonder now if Sam is seeing this by watching the show? Doubt it tho, no one pays attention to these small but impactable scenes
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:29 pm

It's just all lust to me. I can see Sam getting hurt down the road with this guy. He was in it to win it day one and made sure all the other blokes knew that he was the alpha male. wrote:

@AAL ITA - He obviously sees himself as top dog in the house and calling the shots (it's almost like he's peeing in all the corners of the mansion marking his territory). It will be interesting to see if there is a more 'controlling' side to him that shows later in the series.

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Can we just talk about how Michael's gift was all about Michael, and Sasha's gift was all about Sam?

Ahh this guy is TPG.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:26 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2CED962800000578-3255444-image-a-21_1443646693240
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255444/The-Bachelorette-s-Drew-Woolford-reveals-s-love-26-year-old-brunette-called-Sam-booted-reality-Sam-Frost-besotted-her.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Sasha is still F1.

I don't think so. Too much Sasha! I don't think they would've shown us that much Sasha if he was F1. scratch
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:16 pm

@Maddy, maybe producers actually WANT to show us the clear winner this time around. Considering the terrible mess Sam went through last year, they want that 'great love story' where Sam has clearly fallen in love and that love is reciprocated. Idk! Kinda like: when it's real love (unlike that will Blake) it's easy to see and hard to deny.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap