SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:19 pm

My OBVIOUSLY favorite is Sasha and here is why.... Hugesmile

1)  Gorgeous and with a very wonderful figure! Embarressed! :girlfan
2)  HUMBLE. Introduced himself describing simple characteristics of his personality and not his credentials.Hugesmile  
3)  Found out later he graduated in engineering and economics at 25 and is now working as a construction manager.
4   Ex rugby player (sportive), enjoys painting (sensitive) likes cooking (handy)  giggling !  
5   He appears to be very confident and mature for his 30. To know where he is at and what he wants in life.
6)   Has a sense of humor (quirky) but he is also a serious man. Seems educated.
7)   His mother signed him in. Has no past as model, body builder, exotic dancer  no (Blake) or interest into going on tv.(OTHER THAN the Gateway contest for traveling ) around 5 years ago most likely after he graduated)
8 )  His father and brother have not the best reputation as are participants of a biker gang. But even when we know he is still in contact and loves them, and that any tattoo would be free giggling , he has NOT ONE tattoo in  his body and did followed a very different path, showing he knows what he doesn't want!
9   Photos in the media show he is appreciated by his friends and is friendly.
10   He is very simple in his fashion choices and appearance and not trying to impress
11  He has a very loving mom, step dad and brother and looks like a man ready to build a family and for commitment! :wedding
13   He is direct, one who speaks his mind and it is not shy to express his feelings
14   Sam loves his kisses ( graded 9.2 hearthumbsup  with cameras on shocked! )  and looks like he is romantic smilelove and very much in love with Sam heartandarrow .

I wrote this list some days ago but if anything I can only add more qualities to Sash after this episode today... WHAT A MAN!! seeing hearts   I am sooo happy for SAM!
                  NO DOUBT IN MY MIND..they are very much  in LOVE!!!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:41 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Although Sasha is not my favorite, I do like him, do like him for Sam too.
I see Sam is very smitten when she's with Sasha, it's totally different than any connections. so while I like Richie the most, I am happy I still see the love story of the lead and her f1.

Can't wait to see these two go out in public as boyfriend and girlfriend officially.

I'm with you @peggy0221

Throughout the show I have been a big fan of Richie and a big fan of Sam and Sasha together.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:44 pm

marysegap wrote:My OBVIOUSLY favorite is Sasha and here is why.... Hugesmile

1)  Gorgeous and with a very wonderful figure! Embarressed!  :girlfan  
2)  HUMBLE. Introduced himself describing simple characteristics of his personality and not his credentials.Hugesmile  
3)  Found out later he graduated in engineering and economics at 25 and is now working as a construction manager.
4   Ex rugby player (sportive), enjoys painting (sensitive) likes cooking (handy)  giggling !  
5   He appears to be very confident and mature for his 30. To know where he is at and what he wants in life.
6)   Has a sense of humor (quirky) but he is also a serious man. Seems educated.
7)   His mother signed him in. Has no past as model, body builder, exotic dancer  no (Blake) or interest into going on tv.(OTHER THAN the Gateway contest for traveling ) around 5 years ago most likely after he graduated)
8 )  His father and brother have not the best reputation as are participants of a biker gang. But even when we know he is still in contact and loves them, and that any tattoo would be free giggling , he has NOT ONE tattoo in  his body and did followed a very different path, showing he knows what he doesn't want!
9   Photos in the media show he is appreciated by his friends and is friendly.
10   He is very simple in his fashion choices and appearance and not trying to impress
11  He has a very loving mom, step dad and brother and looks like a man ready to build a family and for commitment! :wedding
13   He is direct, one who speaks his mind and it is not shy to express his feelings
14   Sam loves his kisses ( graded 9.2 hearthumbsup  with cameras on shocked! )  and looks like he is romantic smilelove and very much in love with Sam heartandarrow .

I wrote this list some days ago but if anything I can only add more qualities to Sash after this episode today... WHAT A MAN!! seeing hearts   I am sooo happy for SAM!
                  NO DOUBT IN MY MIND..they are very much  in LOVE!!!

ITA - as the show goes on I am loving Sasha more and more. I totally think he's the right choice for Sam. 

Can't wait to watch their love story continue tonight and then all the media coverage over the next week.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:18 am

Just like to thank all the #teamsash fans although there weren't many of us! It has been a great journey and so happy I got to share in what I saw was a beautiful love story develop with you all :cutesmile!: cheers to the happy couple hehehehhehe #teamsash DAY 1 WOOO

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:38 am

Congrats you guys....here is their video to y'all.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/e777e8f9-09e0-40e8-876d-d35af55cc381

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:46 pm

To all Sasha's fans!!

Firstable... wow wow wow wow wow wow wow :happydance:

AND     Hoorray     to Sash and Sam  AND a BIG HUG to those Michael's fans who didn't have they favorite win. bestbud!  console  

Need to express....THAT IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS SHOW!! ... MANY BY THE WAY!...
this was probably the most beautiful finale ever!  Sam's declaration of her love to Sash was so moving and sincere  :inlove  it made me cry. And Sasha ( WHAT A MAN! So HOT :girlfan and  seeing hearts so deserving!).  AND what to say about New Zealand's  landscapings... THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINE PARADISE!! :yes: Breathtaken  
I also want to express how awesome job Australia production is doing with this show! I find myself enjoying their version much better than the USA ones, they seem more sincere and focus on the love story behind and not  on ratings, drama and others..

I'm so happy for the couple and wish them the best of luck, hope they will stay together!  :wedding  firework
                        I'm sad because I am going to miss sharing with all the girls here.... :tissuebox  BUT... it was most needed! yes

I am pretty sure I'm not the only one to suffer from this problem...of getting so involved with the show
                                that I end up with a mayor and long waiting list of things that need to be taken care of yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:49 pm

mercieme wrote:Congrats you guys....here is their video to y'all.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/e777e8f9-09e0-40e8-876d-d35af55cc381

They make such beautiful couple!! :sweetheart: :sprinklehearts Jumping hearts
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Interview with Sasha and Sam... RADIO _VIDEO ENJOY thumbsup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXS9PpH2es
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:11 pm

marysegap wrote:
Interview with Sasha and Sam... RADIO _VIDEO  ENJOY thumbsup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXS9PpH2es

Hey @marysegap...here is the combined thread that @Guardianangel created for Sash and Sam, post away girl  giggling

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3227p204-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-social-media-media-3-spoilers-sleuthing

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap