SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:27 pm

EmmK wrote:
Maddy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Sasha is still F1.

I don't think so. Too much Sasha! I don't think they would've shown us that much Sasha if he was F1. scratch

@Maddy, maybe producers actually WANT to show us the clear winner this time around. Considering the terrible mess Sam went through last year, they want that 'great love story' where Sam has clearly fallen in love and that love is reciprocated. Idk! Kinda like: when it's real love (unlike that will Blake) it's easy to see and hard to deny.

ITA Emmk. It is definitely Sasha, imo. Anytime it is obvious it is always discussed that it is "Too obvious".
So how to figure out if this is the case or not? Screencaps.

If the screencaps are there, as they are for Sasha and he gets to F3, then add in everything else:
... 1st season of Bachelorette = needs to be a success so needs the lovestory shown to get people sold on the new show format
... SM of offical sites and media official = needs to highlight this to "sell" the lovestory

At the end of the day, TPTB don't have to keep anything a secret. They gain nothing really.
Most of the viewers don't analyze or sleuth. They just watch and guess.
So the lowest common denominator is to push the F1 story just enough to get people to believe in it and then bring in some doubt.

I believe that doubt will be Michael.
But they will always make Sasha better than Michael (his gift was deemed better by viewers).
This way, when it gets to F2, the viewers are cheering for the "right" person.

It's why I think Richie is F3 and if he gets even more time with Sam and that relationship really builds?
I think it would cause too much of a split for viewers and Sasha would lose a ton of viewers support (just by the obvious edit alone and seeing Richie as dark horse).

IMO, the best thing, is to have Richie be F3 and that way people get what they want = Richie is beloved and Sam is happy with Sasha and Michael is (as they media and even Sam herself said today in interview) the materialistic guy that usually is her "type" but Sam turned him down and even now the media is negative about Michael -- him "stretching the truth" about his career. It doesn't matter how it doesn't matter... what matters is that it is a negative light being shone on him. They won't do that for F1 or someone they like.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by caitlinharper Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:53 pm

EmmK wrote:Can we just talk about how Michael's gift was all about Michael, and Sasha's gift was all about Sam?

Ahh this guy is TPG.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

I SOOOO AGREEE!!!! Michael is all about Michael. I feel as if he's so busy selling himself as a partner to Sam. That's just my perception. Sash, on the other hand, I'm obsessed with. If Sam doesn't want him, I'll have him! seeing hearts

caitlinharper

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:46 pm

yes, completely agree!! They want a smooth and simple love story for the first season.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
EmmK wrote:
Maddy wrote:

I don't think so. Too much Sasha! I don't think they would've shown us that much Sasha if he was F1. scratch

@Maddy, maybe producers actually WANT to show us the clear winner this time around. Considering the terrible mess Sam went through last year, they want that 'great love story' where Sam has clearly fallen in love and that love is reciprocated. Idk! Kinda like: when it's real love (unlike that will Blake) it's easy to see and hard to deny.

ITA Emmk. It is definitely Sasha, imo. Anytime it is obvious it is always discussed that it is "Too obvious".
So how to figure out if this is the case or not? Screencaps.

If the screencaps are there, as they are for Sasha and he gets to F3, then add in everything else:
... 1st season of Bachelorette = needs to be a success so needs the lovestory shown to get people sold on the new show format
... SM of offical sites and media official = needs to highlight this to "sell" the lovestory

At the end of the day, TPTB don't have to keep anything a secret. They gain nothing really.
Most of the viewers don't analyze or sleuth. They just watch and guess.
So the lowest common denominator is to push the F1 story just enough to get people to believe in it and then bring in some doubt.

I believe that doubt will be Michael.
But they will always make Sasha better than Michael (his gift was deemed better by viewers).
This way, when it gets to F2, the viewers are cheering for the "right" person.

It's why I think Richie is F3 and if he gets even more time with Sam and that relationship really builds?
I think it would cause too much of a split for viewers and Sasha would lose a ton of viewers support (just by the obvious edit alone and seeing Richie as dark horse).

IMO, the best thing, is to have Richie be F3 and that way people get what they want = Richie is beloved and Sam is happy with Sasha and Michael is (as they media and even Sam herself said today in interview) the materialistic guy that usually is her "type" but Sam turned him down and even now the media is negative about Michael -- him "stretching the truth" about his career. It doesn't matter how it doesn't matter... what matters is that it is a negative light being shone on him. They won't do that for F1 or someone they like.

@AllAboutLove in the interview with Kyle & jackie (not sure if that was the interview), Sam just denied that Sasha is F1. She said we will be pleasantly surprise with her choice, so to me it can be either Richie or even Kayne Buik since he has the tattoo on his hand. I think ITA with some posts here saying that what Sasha was doing was exactly what Heather has done last season. She did say she found a friend and partner in Sam. That was what made me so adamant that she is F1. But I was fooled. I did not understand why Heather need to lie even if the producers asked her... that was an outright lie. With Sasha, he did not outrightly say Sam is the girl. He just posted a picture of his first rose. I think that does not mean anything. It is just memento to him I guess, like Sarah posted a picture of her with her 3 card dates. So I am guessing, Sasha is not F1 as Sam insisted that it was not. She would not lie about this thing if ever its true that Sasha is F1. But then I may be wrong again. I am very bad at reading people's personality. Got a lot to learn from the experienced sleuthers.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:39 pm

so let me ask a question....

if richie posted the picture of his first rose, what would be your conclusions?

pleasantly surprised means happy public with the choice. the 2 top favorite right now are sasha and michael way ahead the others

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Does anyone know if Sasha's stepdad is the man who is allegedly in a biker gang? Or is that is birth dad? I'm confused.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:51 pm

Posting this here too because I strongly believe it is Sasha and saw many points that agree with mine Smiley

I agree HodanG. To me at this point, F3 is Sash, Michael and Richie - based on screencaps and just the connection we have been shown. Now with that said, I believe Sasha is F1 imo. Michael just doesn't give off the F1 vibe at all with social media and I honestly don't see how him and Sam would fit together outside of the Bachelorette world. I love Richie and I am sure Sam sees how great Richie is too but I think her feelings for Sasha have been developed so early on (first impression, first kiss) and by the looks of it, continues to grow, it is very hard to have anyone else top that. For those we have watched Andi's season, I imagine it to be very similar. Josh was clearly a frontrunner throughout the season and many of us were fooled by her connection with Nick but after the show it was clear Josh was the one for her since day 1 and she knew.

By the way corrections to my previous post, I said i was thrown off by Sam constantly saying "we'll be pleasantly surprised" but a quick thesaurus check and "pleasantly surprised" actually means thrilled or delighted. Hm. Also just listening to the way Sam talked about her kiss with Sasha, it is hard to think how easy it was for her to talk about that if he wasn't F1. Sam is the type of girl who understands respect greatly (only kissing 4 guys out of 14) and considering the attention the "pash" is getting, I would imagine Sam feeling a little reserved if Sasha wasn't F1 out of respect for her man. She wouldn't say "Sasha told me after the kiss that his pants were a little tight" i just don't see her reactions and giddiness when talking about Sasha as anything else but the fact he is her man.

In the same interview she talks about how Michael is last on set and is particular with his hair, and alot of the interviewers give off that Michael is all about Michael vibe and I don't feel like Sam finds a need to defend him. She said "good on him" after mentioning that Michael won't let the stylist touch his hair and in a way that sounded like it was kind of pathetic as well. So to me Michael definitely not the winner.

Haven't heard much on Richie, besides calling him "divine" and mainly positive things. No elaboration because we haven't seen much but excited to see how that goes.

At this point, I just don't see it any other way. And Sasha has been interviewed a few times and by the sounds of it he is a proud man. If he didn't win and considering how strongly he felt for Sam, then hats off to him because he sure is handling it very well.

In terms of this being too obvious and we all know most the time they do try to fool us but i do think Australian Bachelorette considering it is the first one, they do want it to all go smoothly. Ryan and Trista (first bachelorette) have a beautiful love story and family and I didn't watch that series but I think they played it safe too (no crazy editing or throw off- but that was almost like 10 years ago so who knows). But considering it was such a huge issue with Sam being a bachelorette and the concept of a female is still very new to many Australians esp those who never watched the US ones then i believe producers do want it to be quite easy going. I mean drama captivates an audience but so does a obvious growing love story. Bachelor season 1 AU was also quite neat and drama free so I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha is F1 despite this obvious portrayal

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:04 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Does anyone know if Sasha's stepdad is the man who is allegedly in a biker gang?  Or is that is birth dad?  I'm confused.

I believe father http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3251546/Sam-Frost-s-favourite-Bachelorette-star-Sasha-Mielczarek-mullet-match-bikie-father.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Completely agree Joshfan!! Perfectly said well done! Btw can anyone link the interview of when Sasha told her after the pash about his pants
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:30 pm

HodanG wrote:Completely agree  Joshfan!! Perfectly said well done! Btw can anyone link the interview of when Sasha told her after the pash about his pants

Hi HodanG
http://www.nova969.com.au/national/show/fitzy-and-wippa/podcasts

Here is the link, it is the most recent podcast 2nd october and Sam talks about it at 18:05 Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:26 am

sounds like he is already talking about winning and how his life will change after this is known

Sasha, 30, NSW

He might have received the first rose (and kiss!) but Sasha initially had reservations about opening his heart to Sam.

‘She’s in the limelight already – I’m just a regular guy and I’m concerned my life could change afer this. I’ve been engaged before but things didn’t work out. I’m a firm believer there’s someone out there for me. I just haven’t found her yet… or have I?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 C14872C8-OK030615PC-092
http://okmagazine.com.au/bach-boys-confession-time/2/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:35 am

The Sasha Show: Is it game over for the rest of the Bachelor boys?
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/the-sasha-show-is-it-game-over-for-the-rest-of-the-bachelor-boys/story-fnet0gly-1227552337522
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap