SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Well she was missing their talks so yes the season was a bust, now I just need to really know how it ends

Back to top Go down

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:29 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Alanna wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
I'm quite sure a lot of them have checked out but can't leave.
Jared is really sweet. He seems like he is all in.
ITA. I'm shocked, SHOCKED they got one poor soul to be dragged along to the htds.
 I thought I read somewhere they didn't do HTD this season
She meets Nick and Shawn's family.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Anyone else here miss the days we got a good season like Ashley H's? Where we actually got to see a true love story..

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:30 pm

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky
I'm calling it. Nick gets the final
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:30 pm

reason wrote:Well she was missing their talks so yes the season was a bust, now I just need to really know how it ends

RS Smiley

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:30 pm

Shawn is so over this.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:31 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Anyone else here miss the days we got a good season like Ashley H's? Where we actually got to see a true love story..

I do miss those days but I don't care anymore because this show has sunk too low for me to care about a lufh story in this US series, pure entertainment for me now cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't see K having a connection with any of these guys with the exception of Shawn and Bad Penny Nick.

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698 cantstopl what is the bolded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't see K having a connection with any of these guys with the exception of Shawn and Bad Penny Nick.

Bad Penny Nick. rofl rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Shawn over it is okay if she had a very good connection with any of them she would not have let Nick back and if she has been missing him then time for a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:32 pm

I was shocked that she didn't say if you aren't nice to Nick, I will make Clint exit look like a trip in paradise laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:33 pm

Her hesitancy and insecurities about her decision-making put her in a bad light with the guys, and shifts the power position away from her. If you want to do it Kait, then just own it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal