SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Peppermom wrote:No passion with Jared.  I really like him though.
Se I thought they had lots of chemistry from the get go

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Well the season was a bust that is why they have Nick return.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:26 pm

mercieme wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Peppermom wrote:What a brat Kaitlyn is.  She is with a great guy and she whines about Nick.
I would love it if a bunch of them just left at this point, but this is jail.

I would pay money to see that happen but heck no this is TPTB we are talking about, the guys will have to serve jail time and be let out when Kaitlyn decides it's time to bounce laugh out loud

cantstopl cantstopl UNreal episode def makes it seem like Jail where the girl left out of a window and walked all the way from the mansion to the main road
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:26 pm

This season may be a bust, but at least we have fun here!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Possesionista is on a roll tonight, her tweets are so funny!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:27 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Peppermom wrote:No passion with Jared.  I really like him though.
 Se I thought they had lots of chemistry from the get go

Agreed! I think they have chemistry and had it from the get go Smiley he's one of her faves IMHO and mine too Hugesmile
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I would love it if a bunch of them just left at this point, but this is jail.
I'm quite sure a lot of them have checked out but can't leave.
Jared is really sweet. He seems like he is all in.
ITA. I'm shocked, SHOCKED they got one poor soul to be dragged along to the htds.
I thought I read somewhere they didn't do HTD this season

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:27 pm

reason wrote:Well the season was a bust that is why they have Nick return.
Nick was coming back no matter how those first episodes shaped up.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:28 pm

@AliFedotowsky
Running out of date ideas this season huh?#TheBachelorette #BeenThereDoneThat #LionKing

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 8367-910 lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 I_got_13 lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 E5kqdm15 lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:28 pm

I don't see K having a connection with any of these guys with the exception of Shawn and Bad Penny Nick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:28 pm

AmyB wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:well Andi just dropped several levels down on any remaining figment of respect I had for her -- even if she had thoughts like that there's no reason to put it on blast wow

This is MeAndi. She's making it sound like he is such a rotten guy. She seems to forget she had no problem throwing her head back in lust with him, and spent the night in the FS,  willinging had sex with him just before declaring her undying love for someone else. She disgusts me.
She only did what nearly every other lead for the past 30 odd seasons has done, so I think she has every right to dislike Nick and tweet whatever she wants about him.

Of course she has, doesn't mean it's the smart or classy thing to do.

There have been 30 seasons? Whoa, have I been watching this show for 15 years? duh
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:28 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
reason wrote:Well the season was a bust that is why they have Nick return.
Nick was coming back no matter how those first episodes shaped up.

Yep it was all staged from the onset IMO, this was not a mid season fiasco salvage, it was in the script from the onset giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal