SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:45 pm

I find it interesting that RS answered questions before about Britt and Brady's supposed producer led possible proposal as 'I'm sure they will try but I don't know if Brady would do it'.....now today he answered twice 'I don't think he will'. Maybe he knows something is awry in their supposed relationship?
Plus.....I don't know about any of you but I wouldn't go out with a guy that dressed almost identical to me. That's just odd beyond belief. IMO of course.

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:11 pm

bachelorfan777 wrote:I find it interesting that RS answered questions before about Britt and Brady's supposed producer led possible proposal as 'I'm sure they will try but I don't know if Brady would do it'.....now today he answered twice 'I don't think he will'. Maybe he knows something is awry in their supposed relationship?
Plus.....I don't know about any of you but I wouldn't go out with a guy that dressed almost identical to me. That's just odd beyond belief. IMO of course.

Or it could mean that RS has heard that Brady doesn't do fake.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:42 pm

RS also said that he doesn't think that they will even be together by the time the finale airs. I agree with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:08 am

Well, here's hoping for two foilers. Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 11 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:04 am

Very true docnash! 
ChasingPavements I agree as well, I hadn't seen yet where he said that but it seems very likely given how his statements have changed so drastically. Usually that always means he has heard something and just doesn't want to say it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:40 am

chasingpavements wrote:RS also said that he doesn't think that they will even be together by the time the finale airs. I agree with him.

I think RS knows something but can't say yet. Or he has being reading our posts here. Time will tell....right?!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:13 pm

chasingpavements wrote:RS also said that he doesn't think that they will even be together by the time the finale airs. I agree with him.

When did RS say that? I just listened to his live Thursday podcast and while he did say that he didn't think Brady would propose, he didn't say anything like he doubts they will be together by the finale.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:41 pm

These two couldn't be more than a perfect match if they tried. IMO they are having a wonderful time together. Dating in a somewhat real world as opposed to the nightmare that being a lead entails. He's crazy about her.

bradytoopsYou crazy @brittkarolina.. & pretty

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 11 11377625_1609472262650871_490966362_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Does Brady only own one shirt and one pair of pants?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Adorbs!!! This exactly what I'm missing this season, I don't even mind the cheese laugh out loud. <3

I've noticed all of his pics are from filming, are they not allowed to share much of their own stuff?

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Alanna wrote:Does Brady only own one shirt and one pair of pants?
That's why this couple is perfect for each other. 
He is economical with clothing as she is with bathing. It works for them.giggling  Soon she will be wearing the same clothes everyday and he won't be bathing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:48 pm

They could probably share clothes too. Perfection. giggling

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless