SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:31 pm

dedré wrote:Their segments seems staged and insincere because they are staged and insincere. As much as it's a great opportunity for both of them to still be on the show. The bottom line is that the producers still have a show to produce they don't have time to follow them around 24 / 7 with a film crew so they shoot these staged scenarios which I don't mind like whatever.  **edited** Mike Fleiss and the whole lot producers first of all DON'T pay any of the contestants and use them and exploit them however they want so why can't they do the same. If I signed my life away to the bach franchise to be humiliated and exploited and wanted a career in the lime light I would use every damn second and every damn minute every time a camera was in my face to promote myself. They use me I use them **Edited**why single Britt out? Kaitlyn is setting up her comedy / rap career or whatever Chris Soules didn't wasn't even into Whitney and now making hundreds of appearances Andi completely left her law career and is now a fashion designer and starring in her own reality show Ali is now a Hollywood TV presenter Josh Murray is also the master of red carpets and paid appearances I could go on forever. **Edited**. How is everyone else so above her and she's just an opportunist?  How is everyone different from her?
clapping! clapping! Good Post I agree
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 pm

welcome MissB! welcomesign

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:40 pm

KB_Mom wrote:JMO but even if interview process lasted six months, there is no way Brady intended to stay on the show and cancel his concerts.  TPTB knew Kaitlyn was going to be 'ette and the whole two 'ettes thing was contrived.  IMO, somewhere along the line, knowing Kait would be 'ette, that Brady was either interested in Britt or just wanted publicity for his music career and would not stay for the duration, TPTB cooked up the Brady\Britt side show.

Someone mentioned on a up post that had the bachelorette being Brit, tptb would have had a plant for Kaitlyn. After watching last night show, I am now of the opinion that the plant was Nick. Britt - Brady, Kaitlyn - Nick. I think Nick was waiting in the wings for the green light from the producers and that is why they sent all the men to New York. Britt on the other hand has said nothing about Brady on SM, not even when he includes her in the post. I am convinced they are through! Btw, who wears combat boots to the beach?! hahahahaha.............

MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:44 pm

albean99 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Charriotoffire, I agree with everything you just posted.  :Nod: I didn't like Kaitlyn's attitude on the Bachelor, I didn't like her obviously scripted words on the WTA and IMO she's second to Jen as the worst Bachelorette ever.

Of course the dates were planned pre season for Katilyn because it's obvious she was always going to be "chosen." Rapping next week for the girl who rapped instead of singing on the Bachelor. Rolling Eyes

It's a shame a Britt season was never going to happen. I think it could have been edited like BIP and been a lot of fun. Instead we got sex and violence. no no

I am in total agreement with you, Lav, that the dates were planned pre-season with only Kaitlyn in mind.  I think Britt was just another one in the long line of people who are manipulated and used for the producers' gain (Arie being the first one who comes to my mind).  Further, from what I understand Nick knew way before filming started that he would be on the show and I sure don't think he would have gone if had been anyone but Kaitlyn.  I assume he was at the very least in preliminary talks when he was in L.A. at the same time Andi was there filming her interview with CH in mid-February and many people were speculating that he was there to hook up with Andi.

Britt's an actress so if it was pre-planned then she was in on it IMO. I know I read that rumor a while ago. Brady never intended to stay so why was he even on the season if not planned? It's possible that there was a similar guy for Kaitlyn of course. Who knows?  no idea

I'm not writing the season off just yet however. Each to their own.

Yep, that similar guy for Kaitlyn was Nick waiting in New York for her.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:47 pm

MMA50 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:JMO but even if interview process lasted six months, there is no way Brady intended to stay on the show and cancel his concerts.  TPTB knew Kaitlyn was going to be 'ette and the whole two 'ettes thing was contrived.  IMO, somewhere along the line, knowing Kait would be 'ette, that Brady was either interested in Britt or just wanted publicity for his music career and would not stay for the duration, TPTB cooked up the Brady\Britt side show.

Someone mentioned on a up post that had the bachelorette being Brit, tptb would have had a plant for Kaitlyn.  After watching last night show, I am now of the opinion that the plant was Nick.  Britt - Brady, Kaitlyn - Nick.  I think Nick was waiting in the wings for the green light from the producers and that is why they sent all the men to New York.  Britt on the other hand has said nothing about Brady on SM, not even when he includes her in the post.  I am convinced they are through!  Btw, who wears combat boots to the beach?!  hahahahaha.............

it's her SM why should she say stuff about Brady to prove that they are together I don't see anyone here posting pictures of your husbands or boyfriends everyday of your lives... Brady seems like the open book one in the relationship and Britt is a bit more private... she doesn't even use twitter Brady used twitter a lot pre Bachelorette days interacting with his fans and now he has an even bigger fan base nothing wrong with that but it doesn't mean that Britt now all of a sudden has to post pictures of her and Brady. I've been dating my bf for about a year and 9 months and I actually counted I have like 8 pictures of us together and he doesnt even have twitter or instagram Britt and Brady have been dating for about 3 months now but people expect her to post about him everyday and if it was Britt posting and Brady not posting people would STILL have a problem like oh she's obsessed oh she's annoying oh she's flaunting her relationship.

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:21 pm

dedré wrote:Their segments seems staged and insincere because they are staged and insincere. As much as it's a great opportunity for both of them to still be on the show. The bottom line is that the producers still have a show to produce they don't have time to follow them around 24 / 7 with a film crew so they shoot these staged scenarios which I don't mind like whatever.  **edited** Mike Fleiss and the whole lot producers first of all DON'T pay any of the contestants and use them and exploit them however they want so why can't they do the same. If I signed my life away to the bach franchise to be humiliated and exploited and wanted a career in the lime light I would use every damn second and every damn minute every time a camera was in my face to promote myself. They use me I use them **Edited**why single Britt out? Kaitlyn is setting up her comedy / rap career or whatever Chris Soules didn't wasn't even into Whitney and now making hundreds of appearances Andi completely left her law career and is now a fashion designer and starring in her own reality show Ali is now a Hollywood TV presenter Josh Murray is also the master of red carpets and paid appearances I could go on forever. **Edited**. How is everyone else so above her and she's just an opportunist?  How is everyone different from her?

This is the Britt discussion thread so it may seem like she's the only person being singled out, however, there are other Kaitlyn threads where people call her out. Actually, there aren't very many people who even believe she's not in it for fame. Like you said, there are tons of others who are doing the same thing and they are being criticized in their own threads. So Britt isn't really the only one being singled out.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:04 am

Thanks Kasha

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:49 am

california90 wrote:

This is the Britt discussion thread so it may seem like she's the only person being singled out, however, there are other Kaitlyn threads where people call her out. Actually, there aren't very many people who even believe she's not in it for fame. Like you said, there are tons of others who are doing the same thing and they are being criticized in their own threads. So Britt isn't really the only one being singled out.

hhmmm makessense I get what you are saying I still don't understand why people have a problem with contestants and leads coming on the TV show for fame... It really doesn't bother me it's a TV show whatever

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:00 am

dedré wrote:
california90 wrote:

hhmmm makessense I  get what you are saying I still don't understand why people have a problem with contestants and leads coming on the TV show for fame... It really doesn't bother me it's a TV show whatever

I think the tension was built because the Britt fans in general (I dun point to those here) denfend her so hard that she must be in it for true love. However, her over the top emotions, her staged clips with Brady really showed otherwise, therefore, the discussion between fans and non fans keeps going.

And as California mentioned, this is the Britt thread so she is the only discussion topic here.
You can see other contestants thread being the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:32 am

Britt is certainly beautiful. I hope that she finds much deserved happiness.

Does anyone feel like she needs for Becca to take her to Taco Bell? She is very, very thin.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:39 am

Isn't the goal of pretty much all adults to make a good living AND to find love? Why are they considered to be mutually exclusive once reality TV is involved? People can have a very successful career .... And love life ..... In the entertainment industry. in this stage of reality TV history, I don't think anybody goes on the Bach strictly to find love and not have some other type of ulterior motive, whether it be to get noticed, meet others in Bach nation, travel or just for the adventure etc. Finding love is something only a small group has found .... So my question is .... Why are people still being accused of going on the Bach for " all the wrong reasons"?? scratch duh no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:35 pm

northernviewer wrote:Isn't the goal of pretty much all adults to make a good living AND to find love?  Why are they considered to be mutually exclusive once reality TV is involved?  People can have a very successful career  .... And love life ..... In the entertainment industry.  in this stage of reality TV history, I don't think anybody goes on the Bach strictly to find love and not have some other type of ulterior motive, whether it be to get noticed, meet others in Bach nation, travel or just for the adventure etc.   Finding love is something only a small group has found .... So my question is .... Why are people still being accused of going on the Bach for " all the wrong reasons"??  scratch duh no idea

I think you explained it better than I could ever explain it... people are like... so and so is here for fame and fortune and im like uhm... duh!!! so what?

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless