SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:35 am

Aww yes! The rare Britt and Brady bird pair- literally own one outfit each and only hang out at the local tjs.

Is this a joke? These pics must be old or someone needs to start a crowd source campaign to get these two new pants and a gift card to Whole Foods. Step it up, Brady!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MissB Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:39 am

Alanna wrote:Aww yes! The rare Britt and Brady bird pair- literally own one outfit each and only hang out at the local tjs.

Is this a joke? These pics must be old or someone needs to start a crowd source campaign to get these two new pants and a gift card to Whole Foods. Step it up, Brady!!

:yes:

Call me shallow (Ian is that you? LOL) but i like a man who dresses well. Brady is a NO for me.

I think these are old pics though.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:25 am

Haha yeah they do look like old pictures I still think RS is wrong though I think It's either Britt or the producers told Brady to tone down On SM and now everyone is freaking out omg he hasn't posted in like a week ha!

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:28 am

What's funny is Kaitlyn actually getting engaged and Britt being single, who saw that coming a month ago? laugh out loud

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:29 am

bleuberry wrote:What's funny is Kaitlyn actually getting engaged and Britt being single, who saw that coming a month ago? laugh out loud
I would not envy Kaitlyns relationship though not gonna last either maybe on the bachelorette with producers and cameras around and every guy on there fighting for her. But in the real world? Not a chance

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:52 am

dedré wrote:
bleuberry wrote:What's funny is Kaitlyn actually getting engaged and Britt being single, who saw that coming a month ago? laugh out loud
I would not envy Kaitlyns relationship though not gonna last either maybe on the bachelorette with producers and cameras around and every guy on there fighting for her. But in the real world? Not a chance

Nice work Dedre. Keep it up. We will have this mystery solved in no time! Hahaa...
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:55 am

Oh I don't think she should envy Kaitlyn. Just interesting how much can change in a few weeks with Britt single and Kaitlyn engaged.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:17 pm

I was wondering how TPTB were going to spin it if Britt got a proposal and K decided against one
The girl flying solo found her happy and the girl they manipulated at every turn, didn't. I don't see the chemistry with Brady that I saw with Chris S but I am not following their sm closely, either.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:53 pm

I am surprised that RS reported that Britt said no to BIP. I feel like she would have LOVED the attention she would have gotten there and would have been excited to connect with some of her favorite guys from night one, like Jared and Jonathan. It is possible that I was wrong about her (oops).

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:01 pm

I probably would've been surprised a few months ago but I don't think Britt is into the BiP kind of scene.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:09 pm

I can't imagine Britt doing BiP either.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Maybe Britt would agree to be a contestant again if Ben H is the new Bachelor.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless