SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by dedré Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm not surprised that Britt said no to BIP I think she's ready to put this whole franchise behind her and her charity work stuff and whatever opportunities might come through from this to be honest I don't think she'll go back to be a contestant either been there done that

dedré

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:10 pm

I think Britt would not be into the revolving hookups on BiP.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Of course Britt would say no (if indeed she was the one who rejected), she needs all the attentions in the house, she wanted to be the bachelorette only. But the guys voted her out and she can't let that happen again in Bip. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:22 am

dedré wrote:Sorry don't know what's wrong with my phone it keeps cutting out paragraphs but the first part of the message: Ok so since I don't know how to post images I'll just direct you and go check for yourself... The break up timing according to RS just doesn't add up  
1. Go check Instagram @bachelorusa 's 8th picture it's a picture of Britt leaving the Jimmy Kimmel studios the caption says: hey #bachelornation what do you guys think about Britt and Brady i am so happy for them totally rooting for them until the end (this was when Brady was in LA)
Kaitlyn commented on the picture :adorbs

This was a comment placed on RS' website
Steve Britt and Brady are still together might want to check with your snitches they are wrong but I’ll just wait for the day you correct this
*edit* Please no links to RS' site. 

There are also a couple of comments on one of Brady's IGs that also say they are still together - one of them said Brady's cousin said they were still together and another said that Britt had confirmed they were still together.  This same IG was liked by Britt who also commented on Brady's IG about his new album.  Brady liked Britt's IG today about the roses and one yesterday.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:28 am

docnash14 wrote:
dedré wrote:Sorry don't know what's wrong with my phone it keeps cutting out paragraphs but the first part of the message: Ok so since I don't know how to post images I'll just direct you and go check for yourself... The break up timing according to RS just doesn't add up  
1. Go check Instagram @bachelorusa 's 8th picture it's a picture of Britt leaving the Jimmy Kimmel studios the caption says: hey #bachelornation what do you guys think about Britt and Brady i am so happy for them totally rooting for them until the end (this was when Brady was in LA)

Steve Britt and Brady are still together might want to check with your snitches they are wrong but I’ll just wait for the day you correct this

There are also a couple of comments on one of Brady's IGs that also say they are still together - one of them said Brady's cousin said they were still together and another said that Britt had confirmed they were still together.  This same IG was liked by Britt who also commented on Brady's IG about his new album.  Brady liked Britt's IG today about the roses and one yesterday.
I think Britt and Brady were told to calm down on SM leading to last weeks episode and afterwards as well (because of the friendship vibe her mom said she sensed) which I think was also scripted to create some "drama"

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:33 am

docnash14 wrote:

Don't know if they are done or not ... nor do I care ... but, how many times have people denied they are done on social media or in interviews, only to break up 5 minutes later. People deny break-ups all the time for various self serving reasons ... garner more publicity/opportunities for the individuals/couple ... or because the show producers make them wait for strategic timing purposes. Josh and Andi are a prime example.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:45 am

IA. They are still part of the show and can't go around saying they are done until approved by the producers. Liking and commenting on pics mean nothing because i'm sure they are still friends if not a couple.
Still think they are done. JMO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:53 am

I thought they were cute getting to know each other, so I will hold out hope they are together. There is something sweet about him walking away from more tv exposure for her.

Now I do hope there is no ridiculous proposal at the AFTR or anything, I would be happy if they are just still dating, as again, a couple months seeing each other here or there is not enough time IMO to know if you want to marry.

If they are broken up, I will not be heartbroken either. I think they gave it a shot and good for them, just like any other couple coming out of this show. I don't think they were any less sincere than any other couple either. In fact, by spending a whole week together to start, they probably knew each other better than most of the couples who do get engaged.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:38 am

Please no links ever to RS' site. 
Thank you! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Continuum Conference ‏@continuumaustin Jun 25

Britt and Brady from ABC's The Bachelorette will be speaking at #ContinuumCollegeConference; they will answer questions from attendees too!
1 retweet 1 favorite

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Please no links ever to RS' site. 
Thank you! Smiley

Oops! Sorry, Kasha. It did it automatically when I copied the comment from the website and I didn't catch it.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:51 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Continuum Conference ‏@continuumaustin Jun 25

Britt and Brady from ABC's The Bachelorette will be speaking at #ContinuumCollegeConference; they will answer questions from attendees too!
1 retweet 1 favorite

When? And thank you for posting.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless