SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:30 am

Britt looked ridiculously gorgeous tonight, but I just can't over how staged these little snippets are. I would rather that they just film them candidly or not show them at all. This just makes their relationship seem fake, which I'm sure it's not.

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MMA50 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:34 am

chasingpavements wrote:Britt looked ridiculously gorgeous tonight, but I just can't over how staged these little snippets are. I would rather that they just film them candidly or not show them at all. This just makes their relationship seem fake, which I'm sure it's not.

Fake a$$ show. It seems like Brady did not bring any clothes because he is either in that scoop neck black shirt and beenie, or a grey one and beanie. Brit also looked she hadn't had a bath in a few days. I am not drinking the Kool-Aid on this relationship.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:36 am

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:That's true Kasha and pretty scary to think about, they can basically do whatever the heck they want with you laugh out loud.

The thing that is off is that they are both acting....and now I am convinced that she agreed to date Brady so she could get paid to be on the show.  

And to set herself up for the next season of BIP or even the next Bette. Imagine the set up...heart broken over Chris; heart broken and humiliated when rejected by the guys when they vote for Kaitlyn over her as the bette; thought she had found love with Brady but sadly it didn't work because of his hectic touring schedule. She is HEART BROKEN!!! HEART BROKEN!!! She is sincere and looking for love. Cue long close up shot of ugly, fake, no tears crying and the inevitable hair flip.

MMA50 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Britt looked ridiculously gorgeous tonight, but I just can't over how staged these little snippets are. I would rather that they just film them candidly or not show them at all. This just makes their relationship seem fake, which I'm sure it's not.

Fake a$$ show. It seems like Brady did not bring any clothes because he is either in that scoop neck black shirt and beenie, or a grey one and beanie. Brit also looked she hadn't had a bath in a few days. I am not drinking the Kool-Aid on this relationship.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698 :yes: That is exactly what I was thinking.

They are constantly wearing the same clothes. Did they shoot the progression of their "love story" in one day all around the LA area? Making sure to take lots of selfies that could conveniently be posted when SM starts questioning if they are still together. No wonder they sound so stilted and high school.

I wish they would stop doing these boring and fake updates and show the funny out-takes from the show like they used to do and go back to ending the episode with the RC. Hopefully now that Nick is officially on the show, they can go back to the typical show format. I can only hope.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:19 am

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:That's true Kasha and pretty scary to think about, they can basically do whatever the heck they want with you laugh out loud.

The thing that is off is that they are both acting....and now I am convinced that she agreed to date Brady so she could get paid to be on the show.  

I don't think Brady is acting. He clearly seems very smitten to me. What is unknown to me is how Britt feels or even how she felt from the get-go about Brady. I would have to go back and re-watch the first episode to say this with certainty but I don't think we saw or heard anything from Britt to know how she initially felt about Brady including whether he was even in her top four or five. That being said, if I am Britt and this cute guy came to my hotel room after I had been rejected and was feeling really invalidated and told me that he had left the show for me, of course, I would want to explore it irrespective of the money involved. I would even go along with the reverse and endorse your opinion that dating Brady allowed Britt to stay on the show and at the same time gave her a chance to see where a relationship might go with Brady. I tend to believe that Brit was not acting when she said she was proud to be his girlfriend. Indeed, everything I have seen about Brady indicates to me that he is a genuinely good guy who seems to be compatible with Britt in many ways including a strong spirituality. So I think Britt knows that; it's just a matter of whether she was feeling it with him. As an aside, I have listened to some of Brady's music. He's got a great voice and sings from the heart. Even though I live in Nashville, I don't listen to a lot of Christian music. I have listened though in particular to two of his songs By the River and Come on Home and love them both. In fact, I am kind of crushing on Brady myself.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:54 am

For the sake of transparency, I am not now nor was I ever a Britt fan. That said, I am finding this segment about these two to be almost childlike. I am happy to be his girlfriend!!! Maybe I m getting old but that sounds like something junior high girl might say. Both of them are fake imO
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:55 am

nuts2uiam wrote:For the sake of transparency, I am not now nor was I ever a Britt fan.  That said, I am finding this segment about these two to be almost childlike.  I am happy to be his girlfriend!!! Maybe I m getting old but that sounds like something  junior high girl might say.  Both of them are fake imO
They just need to show the dichotomy between Kait the nympho who needs sex addiction therapy on par with Hollywood leading men and Britt Galinda The Good Witch.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 am

Hi, i'm new. Came across this forum several months ago and have read every thread. I must admit it's addictive!.
To most people on this forum Britt will never do anything right and Kaitlyn will never do wrong even when she is wrong IMO, but is all good.
I'm a fan of Britt and i think she can do better than Brady. This guy seems over the top, tweeting everything and posting photos everyday. I think she needs a person who is able to tell her when she is wrong and bring out her mature side more, not this guy who is so smitten and sees her as perfect which she is not IMO.
I also think Brady would have still been on the 'ette even if Britt was not part of it because last week during his Q n A he tweeted:

Emily Rochotte ‏@EmilybeingEmily
what was the interview process for the Bachelorette like?

Brady Toops ‏@bradytoops
@EmilybeingEmily long - 6 months.

So he went through the whole process and was not planted there for Britt. At first i thought he was the one who skipped the interviews but Ben Z did.

Sorry for the long post.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:57 am

JMO but even if interview process lasted six months, there is no way Brady intended to stay on the show and cancel his concerts. TPTB knew Kaitlyn was going to be 'ette and the whole two 'ettes thing was contrived. IMO, somewhere along the line, knowing Kait would be 'ette, that Brady was either interested in Britt or just wanted publicity for his music career and would not stay for the duration, TPTB cooked up the Brady\Britt side show.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:00 am

Exactly! I'm her fan but i don't want that Brady\Britt side show.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:03 am

I don't really care all that much for the snippets and the show portion, but I am interested in their post show relationship or off screen dating life. Guess we're a few months away from seeing that.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:04 am

IMO The only reason Brady went on the show is for Britt. That IMO is obvious from his SM activity prior to filming. He didn't follow anyone from the franchise, other than Britt.

There were already rumours right from the beginning of filming Chris' season that Britt was going to be the next 'ette. We don't know the back story but often times a friend or family member initiate applying. Maybe he was told that Britt may be the next ette and she would be a good match for him considering they seem to have a lot in common. Maybe once he watched her on Chris' season, he fell for.

I think he is a sweet genuine guy that is falling in love and has no problems showing it. Sometimes there isn't any PDA and we question the relationship. In this case, I see a happy giddy guy who is truly happy with Britt.

There is fake, and then there are true feelings which can't be hidden. That's what I see from Brady.

I'm sure both of their SM activities are controlled, and therefore we are not seeing half of what they are up to. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Their segments seems staged and insincere because they are staged and insincere. As much as it's a great opportunity for both of them to still be on the show. The bottom line is that the producers still have a show to produce they don't have time to follow them around 24 / 7 with a film crew so they shoot these staged scenarios which I don't mind like whatever. What I find amusing is that after many years and many seasons people still find it strange or bizarre that the contestants and leads come on the show for fame or promotion of some sort ugh people it's 2015 Mike Fleiss and the whole lot producers first of all DON'T pay any of the contestants and use them and exploit them however they want so why can't they do the same. If I signed my life away to the bach franchise to be humiliated and exploited and wanted a career in the lime light I would use every damn second and every damn minute every time a camera was in my face to promote myself. They use me I use them I just don't understand why EVERY SEASON fans of this show act all surprised like oh this person is here for fame THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR FAME why single Britt out?

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless