SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:48 pm

dedré wrote:I guess I just feel bad for Brady!  I know he's gonna get stuff like: yeah Britt wasn't into you and she broke up with you and all of that and you can tell it affects him. But I guess that's what you sign up for when you come on a show like this. She totally friendzoned him sad
Sure looks like it.  I don't think though they broke up as long ago as RS asserts as it appears to me that Brady has seemed forlorn recently.  And, as you pointed out, her mom only started following him not all that long ago.  I also noticed that Brady's mom and some of his bff's including Tyler follow Britt. 

By the way, if Brady is reading this, I implore him to take off that hat he is being wearing the last couple of days and bid it TFE (tata forever).  It totally obscures his cuteness (IMO).

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by dedré Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:29 am

Lol about Brady's hat I don't think he likes his hair he is always hiding it laugh out loud... Yeah it just seems very weird the whole thing.Brady still "likes" comments about him and Britt on his FB page also looks like her new guy also works for @thegivingkeys which Britt started working for or even knowing about after she met Brady! Brady seems to be really close friends with the founder and CEO of the company Caitlyn Crosby and you can see she also attended the same workshop that Brady attended and referred to her and her husband as his LA family. I have a feeling that Brady was like hey Caitlyn hook up my gf with a job she doesn't wanna be a waitress her whole life and this acting thing is not working out for her...and it looks like the perfect job for Britt since she loves giving back and helping people and children in need. So it's just weird to me that Britt was like hey Brady you're great and everything and thanks for introducing me to Caitlyn and hooking me up with a job now I'm gonna start banging one of my colleagues in front of your close friends aka your LA family and everything was hunky dory. As much as Brady seems like the most sweetest guy on planet earth I just don't see him being ok with that situation jmo

Britt said she was leaving LA for a while anybody knows where she's headed? Brady has been in LA this weekend do y'all think that she going back with him to Nashville maybe? Or maybe taking a vacation with azz grab dude ugh too complicated

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:49 am

dedré wrote:Lol about Brady's hat I don't think he likes his hair he is always hiding it laugh out loud... Yeah it just seems very weird the whole thing.Brady still "likes" comments about him and Britt on his FB page also looks like her new guy also works for @thegivingkeys which Britt started working for or even knowing about after she met Brady! Brady seems to be really close friends with the founder and CEO of the company Caitlyn Crosby and you can see she also attended the same workshop that Brady attended and referred to her and her husband as his LA family. I have a feeling that Brady was like hey Caitlyn hook up my gf with a job she doesn't wanna be a waitress her whole life and this acting thing is not working out for her...and it looks like the perfect job for Britt since she loves giving back and helping people and children in need. So it's just weird to me that Britt was like hey Brady you're great and everything and thanks for introducing me to Caitlyn and hooking me up with a job now I'm gonna start banging one of my colleagues in front of your close friends aka your LA family and everything was hunky dory. As much as Brady seems like the most sweetest guy on planet earth I just don't see him being ok with that situation jmo

Britt said she was leaving LA for a while anybody knows where she's headed? Brady has been in LA this weekend do y'all think that she going back with him to Nashville maybe? Or maybe taking a vacation with azz grab dude ugh too complicated
Seems weird to me too.  We discussed  some of this yesterday in the MTA taping thread.  I was aware that Caitlin was part of the workshop on Saturday and that she and Brady are close friends and also knew that Brady had gotten Britt her job with Giving Keys. (Speaking of, I am sure you have noticed that there have been several times where Britt and Brady seem to have liked one of Caitlin's IG at exactly the same time.   I didn't know, however, that this guy also worked there.  Awkward.

I mentioned somewhere on here Britt's comments about leaving LA for awhile which I guess is today as she said Saturday it was next to last night there.  As I said yesterday, I wouldn't think she has a lot of time off accrued although not sure she is a full-time employee.  Maybe she is going to visit her mom.  I had hoped that it meant that she was coming back here to Nashville but that possibility seems pretty dim.  Unless Britt and Brady saw each other yesterday, I haven't seen any evidence that they spent time together since he's been there.  Likewise when he was in LA for a week a few weeks back it appeared that they spent limited, if any, time together.  I did notice as I am sure you did that he liked Britt's collage IG last night.  First IG he has liked of hers in at least a couple of weeks.  I was also intrigued by his tweet last night about it getting real "up in here."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:11 am

docnash14 wrote:
dedré wrote:Lol about Brady's hat I don't think he likes his hair he is always hiding it laugh out loud... Yeah it just seems very weird the whole thing.Brady still "likes" comments about him and Britt on his FB page also looks like her new guy also works for @thegivingkeys which Britt started working for or even knowing about after she met Brady! Brady seems to be really close friends with the founder and CEO of the company Caitlyn Crosby and you can see she also attended the same workshop that Brady attended and referred to her and her husband as his LA family. I have a feeling that Brady was like hey Caitlyn hook up my gf with a job she doesn't wanna be a waitress her whole life and this acting thing is not working out for her...and it looks like the perfect job for Britt since she loves giving back and helping people and children in need. So it's just weird to me that Britt was like hey Brady you're great and everything and thanks for introducing me to Caitlyn and hooking me up with a job now I'm gonna start banging one of my colleagues in front of your close friends aka your LA family and everything was hunky dory. As much as Brady seems like the most sweetest guy on planet earth I just don't see him being ok with that situation jmo

Seems weird to me too.  We discussed  some of this yesterday in the MTA taping thread.  I was aware that Caitlin was part of the workshop on Saturday and that she and Brady are close friends and also knew that Brady had gotten Britt her job with Giving Keys. (Speaking of, I am sure you have noticed that there have been several times where Britt and Brady seem to have liked one of Caitlin's IG at exactly the same time.   I didn't know, however, that this guy also worked there.  Awkward.

I mentioned somewhere on here Britt's comments about leaving LA for awhile which I guess is today as she said Saturday it was next to last night there.  As I said yesterday, I wouldn't think she has a lot of time off accrued although not sure she is a full-time employee.  Maybe she is going to visit her mom.  I had hoped that it meant that she was coming back here to Nashville but that possibility seems pretty dim.  Unless Britt and Brady saw each other yesterday, I haven't seen any evidence that they spent time together since he's been there.  Likewise when he was in LA for a week a few weeks back it appeared that they spent limited, if any, time together.  I did notice as I am sure you did that he liked Britt's collage IG last night.  First IG he has liked of hers in at least a couple of weeks.  I was also intrigued by his tweet last night about it getting real "up in here."
yeah even if they decided to remain friends it's like they try too hard to not be seen together... Also I know it's like 7 weeks ago but a man @jackmiller1323 instagramed a photo of his daughters with Britt  and the caption was : so happy for Britt and Brady! Spent a little time with them and they are quite the pair... It seems like he kind of got the depth of their relationship and how they were together I don't know if it means something...I was convinced that they where still together despite what RS said but the azz grabbing situation makes me go hmmm Rolling Eyes

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 am

dedré wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

yeah even if they decided to remain friends it's like they try too hard to not be seen together... Also I know it's like 7 weeks ago but a man @jackmiller1323 instagramed a photo of his daughters with Britt  and the caption was : so happy for Britt and Brady! Spent a little time with them and they are quite the pair... It seems like he kind of got the depth of their relationship and how they were together I don't know if it means something...I was convinced that they where still together despite what RS said but the azz grabbing situation makes me go hmmm Rolling Eyes
I am with you but the 10/11 things he posted last week sounded too much like lessons learned from love lost to me.  And his recent posting about life being hard  makes me wonder if he just found out that she is dating this other guy.  Do you remember when Britt started following Jamar?  Know it's recent but didn't make note of when it was.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:06 am

Can we call him Jamar or her new guy, and not the black guy? Thanks. Smiley

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:28 pm

ITA bleuberry.
I think for now we can only speculate since we don't have facts yet. I don't think saying she has banged Jamar is fair since we don't know that. I mean, we don't even know the status of their relationship leave alone their escapades.
Britt didn't tell Brady to leave the show for her it was his decision and he knew that he was taking a risk. So she decided to give it a shot, i would too if i was in her position. He didn't put pressure on her and was ok with whatever happened. Brady may have gotten her the job at giving keys but it doesn't mean that she should sacrifice her own happiness for that and i don't think he would want her to. JMO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:57 pm

MissB wrote:ITA bleuberry.
We can only speculate because we don't have facts yet. I don't think saying she has banged Jamar is fair since we don't know that. I mean, we don't even know the status of their relationship leave alone their escapades.
Britt didn't tell Brady to leave the show for her it was his decision and he knew that he was taking a risk. So she decided to give it a shot, i would too if i was in her position. He didn't put pressure on her and was ok with whatever happened. Brady may have gotten her the job at giving keys but it doesn't mean that she should sacrifice her own happiness for that and i don't think he would want her to. JMO
True!!!! and I didn't mean she banged him literally! Also I'm calling him the azz grab guy because I don't identify with him laugh out loud.and I called him the black guy once because I wanted yall to be able to identify him on Britts paloroid pics. How funny is it that his bio on his website is almost the same as Brady's Instagram hmmm

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:27 pm

I don't think Britt should sacrifice happiness or force feelings just because Brady introduced her to people who have helped her out... however, I do think it's disrespectful to go out with someone at that job, and so quickly. I guess you can't help who you fall for, but it's just an FML kind of backfire for Brady. I'd be like... really, life, this is what I get for being nice?? laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:07 pm

Safe to say Britt is traveling alone or at least not with Brady. He is still in LA with no plans as per his IG and she is on her way to wherever.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:17 pm

megaa wrote:I don't think Britt should sacrifice happiness or force feelings just because Brady introduced her to people who have helped her out... however, I do think it's disrespectful to go out with someone at that job, and so quickly. I guess you can't help who you fall for, but it's just an FML kind of backfire for Brady. I'd be like... really, life, this is what I get for being nice?? laugh out loud

I'm not going to judge until I know the whole story. It's possible that it was a mutual breakup. Remember, that a lot of us thought that Brady didn't look into Britt in those photos that were posted by RS around April. Maybe she asked/told Brady about her feelings Jamal before they officially started dating and got his blessing. Say what you will about Britt, but she doesn't strike me as someone to intentionally hurt someone, so I would like to think that she did in the most compassionate way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:18 am

Britt is definitely not dating Brady anymore go look at @socassandra tweet about Britt RIP Britt and Brady I have finally accepted

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless