SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 am

dedré wrote:Britt is definitely not dating Brady anymore go look at @socassandra tweet about Britt  RIP Britt and Brady I have finally accepted

Cassandra Lee Morris ‏@SoCassandra 12h12 hours ago
This weekend I saw Britt from The Bachelor out and about in LA with some dude and literally no one I know cares as much about this as I do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:47 am

It's so ironic how this went. We thought virginal Britt would be engaged and the harlequin romance good time gal was single with the original spoiler. Whoops. Hope Britt and Brady both find happiness, he's a nice guy and I've come around on her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:15 pm

NEWS/ It's Over! The Bachelorette's Britt Nilsson and Brady Toops Break Up

http://www.eonline.com/news/675948/it-s-over-the-bachelorette-s-britt-nilsson-and-brady-toops-break-up
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:59 pm

I love how they were like "less than six months". If they started dating mid-March and they've broken up for long enough that Britt is public with her new guy, it was probably 2-3 months, max, I'm guessing.

It will be interesting to see how the show deals with this. I wonder if they'll just have them film a fake "break-up" because of their long-distance issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:58 pm

RS said they didn't even talk about them on MTA. Did Brady show up?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 8367-910 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 I_got_13 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:RS said they didn't even talk about them on MTA. Did Brady show up?
No, he wasn't there.  He was in L.A. but was there attending a workshp

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:09 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:RS said they didn't even talk about them on MTA. Did Brady show up?
No, he wasn't there.  He was in L.A. but was there attending a workshp

Ok thanks. Well not surprised they ended things. Oh well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 8367-910 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 I_got_13 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:12 am

Just posting this here as didn't see it in the thread. Another article, this time by Us Weekly, on the split.

Britt Nilsson Splits From Former Bachelorette Contestant Brady Toops
Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 CJ5rHIEUkAAawzl
Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britt-nilsson-splits-from-former-bachelorette-contestant-brady-toops-2015147#ixzz3fvi81Due
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:15 am

Interesting that they said this: A source tells Us that the two called it quits a while ago. A second adds that the two were never serious.

Definitely echos what RS said and US usually gets it right with Bachelor stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:17 am

I don't think we had any evidence of them hanging out more than 2-3 times after filming, seems to have never picked up off the ground much.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:22 am

https://itunes.apple.com/za/podcast/hebrews-podcast/id1001150095?mt=2&i=343768635

Just listened to this HeBrews Podcast that Brady was on don't know if it was posted here before if it was I apologize . It was in May and he was probably still with Britt or not who knows ? But it's kinda interesting as to what kind of a guy he is, I feel like he's too mature for Britt jmo, probably why things did not work out, he sounds calm,poetic and philosophical when he speaks. I love it but Britt probably got bored.Ive noticed on his Twitter and Instagram most of his close friends are in long term marriages with kids etc so maybe he should date women in their 30s but Kaitlyn is in her 30s so never mind with that theory laugh out loud.He is also 6years older than Britt and her new guy is only 3years older than her. So maybe she's able to relate to him more. It will be interesting to see them interact with each other (since they seem like they still friends) at the After The Final Rose that's if they do show up! Also Brady's accent? What's going on there? Sounds cute though

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:25 am

COnfirmation they have been broken up for awhile.
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-britt-nilsson-brady-toops-broke-up-months-ago

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 87b72b10 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 86669110 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless