SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:39 am

stuckinsc wrote:Wow, you never met a person anddated them and discovered that you care, but you weren't in that kind of love? Kinda of sad. Not every relationship ends in drama. Personally, if two people are honest and mature you can date and then realize we don't work that way and salvage a friendship and they can be great life long ones too. Let's be real, they dated in person for two weeks, then spent another couple weeks communicating long distance, they probably have a wonderful friendship and a romance that never went past initial butterflies. Good for them. IMO their friendship will probably outlast any of Kaitlyn's relationships from this show.

I get that stuckinsc, but it is just a little too over the top for me. At best, they met and dated for a couple of weeks. They could have just simply stated...We tried. It didn't really work out, but we are grateful for the experience and we will remain friends. Instead we get a long winded, tragic, romantic soliloquy. Celebrities who have been married or together for years don't spew so much saccharine when letting us know they are splitting. Trying so hard just comes off as fake.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:15 am

mindless wrote:I'd buy the 'besties forever!' thing more, if this was a mutual breakup, but by all accounts Britt was Brady's dream girl who dumped him. So I give this friendship however long Brady thinks he might still get another shot. Then they'll quietly fade out of each others' lives.

Yes, I'm a cynic, nice to meet you!

I actually wonder if Brady's image of Britt lived on as he actually got to know her. There have been countless people in this franchise that have fallen in love with a lead based solely on what they saw on TV, and then once they got to actually know them, they realized "oh, wait. You kind of suck". I'm not saying this necessarily happened in this situation, but I do remember that a lot of us thought that Britt was being over-the-top and Brady didn't seem into her in those pictures that were released back in April. She also did move on romantically and seem to pretty public about it, so I would hate for him to be carrying a torch and/or trying to get her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:26 am

Considering who these two are, and their normal baseline personalities, I think their statements were nothing out of the ordinary.

Brady is an artist, he writes songs for a living, one can look at his SM and see that this is how he "speaks" regularly. What is fake/exaggeration to some is just artistry to another.

Same applies to Britt, imo. Her SM and what has been said about her even from Becca and Kaitlyn is that she is just a flower child, smell-each-rose-breathe-in-the-fragance type of girl. Off-putting to some but I don't think it is fake. I think this is just her personality.

If these two had baseline personalities that didn't fit in with the type of statement that they wrote, then yes, I would question it.

But they BOTH strike me as the type who would view an hour of dating as something they could write a novel or songs about -- and according to Brady, that is exactly what he is doing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Considering who these two are, and their normal baseline personalities, I think their statements were nothing out of the ordinary.

Brady is an artist, he writes songs for a living, one can look at his SM and see that this is how he "speaks" regularly. What is fake/exaggeration to some is just artistry to another.

Same applies to Britt, imo. Her SM and what has been said about her even from Becca and Kaitlyn is that she is just a flower child, smell-each-rose-breathe-in-the-fragance type of girl. Off-putting to some but I don't think it is fake. I think this is just her personality.

If these two had baseline personalities that didn't fit in with the type of statement that they wrote, then yes, I would question it.

But they BOTH strike me as the type who would view an hour of dating as something they could write a novel or songs about -- and according to Brady, that is exactly what he is doing

:Nod: ... And this could be why I can't get into either one. Both try so hard, it's exhausting having to deal with them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:55 am

^^ Yup, I agree. I admit that I was a bit too hard on Britt during Chris's season, but I also still find her very annoying and over-the-top. No matter what's going on with this season, I would always choose it over Britt's melodrama.

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:47 am

chasingpavements wrote:^^ Yup, I agree. I admit that I was a bit too hard on Britt during Chris's season, but I also still find her very annoying and over-the-top. No matter what's going on with this season, I would always choose it over Britt's melodrama.

Ditto! At least I didn't have to listen to her " Ohh.." " Ahhh.." " me tooo.." " I feel the same way" or watch her flipping hair, widening eyes ...etc. Too much for an old gal like me!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Count me in the opposite camp. Kaitlyn and her trainwreck have me wondering how a Britt season may have been. Then Shawn could have been Brady and left for Kaitlyn and their never would have been another guy and we might have made it to Padagonia.

ETA: I made it through Emily, who was fake and annoying so I am sure that getting to know cupcake and Jared and a few others better would have made up for Britt. Gosh knows Emily's men made up for her to me. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:36 pm

I like them. I don't care how over the top sweet they're being, I'll take it! Attention Kaitlyn - this is refreshing. laugh out loud

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:I like them. I don't care how over the top sweet they're being, I'll take it! Attention Kaitlyn - this is refreshing. laugh out loud

Totally agree, bleu!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Considering who these two are, and their normal baseline personalities, I think their statements were nothing out of the ordinary.

But they BOTH strike me as the type who would view an hour of dating as something they could write a novel or songs about -- and according to Brady, that is exactly what he is doing

:Nod: ... And this could be why I can't get into either one. Both try so hard, it's exhausting having to deal with them.

laugh out loud. I actually think this comes naturally to both of them -- it just looks like they are trying hard but it is just who they are.
As long as they aren't hurting others or being divas I don't get the animosity towards them. no idea

It is just a one-time statement by them both and that's it.
If they wanted to, they could have pretended and been fake until ATFR and made it more about them. They didn't.
Like their personalities or not, I at least respect that.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:27 pm

Do we know if they are going to be at ATFR?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:31 pm

No word that they will be at ATFR and I don't think they will. 2cents
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless