SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MissB Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:26 am

It's like these two never existed. Now i believe Britt turned down TPTB's BIP offer. I'm sure they were salivating on the drama between her and the other girls especially Carly. Glad she refused.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by dedré Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Ok I know no one cares about Britt anymore Ha! buuuuuuut do any of you know what happened to her and that Jamar guy I noticed he unfollowed her on Instagram like about a week ago after Britt came back from Michigan. He also tweeted round about the same time "This Is Hard " - @jbktbg I mean it could mean anything but looks like she friend zoned him as well or maybe they are trying to hide their relationship. Or maybe they where never serious. It's her life and everything but it kinda seemed odd that she moved into another relationship right after Toops since she was already with him by the 4th of July according to those paloroid pics

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Was it confirmed that she had a boyfriend after Brady? Whatever it was didn't seem very serious at all.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:35 pm

LOL I remember right when the show started everyone thought she and Brady would last and maybe get engaged, and seemed that Kaitlyn ended up single. & now look what happened. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 8367-910 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 I_got_13 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Was it confirmed that she had a boyfriend after Brady? Whatever it was didn't seem very serious at all.

Well it wasn't really confirmed but a few people on Twitter spotted her out and about with this Jamar guy and even grabbing his butt so I'm assuming they were public??? That was a few days before her and Brady made those long essays about each other. Also noticed she was with him on the 4th with his friends (Danny Hoyt included) she left for Michigan to be with her family for about 3weeks But I noticed that he unfollowed her about a week ago and also some of his friends unfollowed her as well. I know she still follows him and likes some of his pictures but I don't know if that's cuz she also probably friend zoned him laugh out loud . No one probably cares but I was sleuthing on them because I mean I love Britt but I thought girlfriend moved on too quickly into another relationship. Idk though

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:40 am

who is this jamar guy? pics?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:46 am

I love how they skipped any mention of a Britt and Brady update basically after they showed him meeting her mom. You would think they fell off the face of the earth together.

I'm calling it now, I expect to see her crying next season on BIP3.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:49 am

I don't think she will do BIP. According to RS she refused BIP2 and i believe him. She doesn't even post bikini pics on her IG. I think she is conservative.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:46 am

MissB wrote:I don't think she will do BIP. According to RS she refused BIP2 and i believe him. She doesn't even post bikini pics on her IG. I think she is conservative.

Initially, I think she still had bigger hopes of something coming out of the show. Now...we'll have to wait and see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:03 am

Sprite wrote:
MissB wrote:I don't think she will do BIP. According to RS she refused BIP2 and i believe him. She doesn't even post bikini pics on her IG. I think she is conservative.

Initially, I think she still had bigger hopes of something coming out of the show. Now...we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, I'm sure she thought she had the bachelorette gig in the bag after RS. I do think she is probably too conservative for a show like BIP, but I don't know. She did handle the Kaitlyn winning situation a lot better than I thought she would have and I give her a lot of props for that. She could have stayed in the spotlight, by live tweeting, SC-ing, and periscoping everyday like all the other alum but other than an occasional picture with the cast, she seems to have gone back to normal life. I still think she is very dramatic and very image-obsessed, but I do think I might have judged her too harshly. She's impressed me with turning down BIP and staying out of the spotlight.

OT, I saw in her recent IG that she said her sweatshirt was from Goodwill and I found that kind of endearing. All of the other girls on the show spend crazy money by wearing louboutins and Herve ledger dresses, and Britt just dresses like a "normal" girl in her 20s working a normal job. Even on Chris's season, she talked about how she wore drugstore lipstick and clearance rack dresses - I like that about her. It makes her seem real.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:20 pm

^^Yep, have to agree as well. My thoughts about her have softened.

I could barely watch her onscreen during the farmer's seasons because she seemed to be an always "on" pageant girl/wanna be actress hoping to last long enough to be cast as the next Bachelorette. Whether this was her idea, her agent's idea or producers, who knows. But... BAD idea.

I suspect that real-life Britt is a lot more genuine and interesting.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:49 am

Britt has always been real and normal in my opinion people judged her harshly she's just energetic and free spirited I never got the fake vibe from her.and I'm proud of her for not marketing products for money on her IG like all the other girls or behaving like this big time celeb on social media. Still interested to see how her appearance with Brady is gonna go in ATL I know he'll be playing music and speaking and she'll be speaking and they are both doing a Q and A, it's a 3hour drive for me and I'm considering going LOL.

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless