SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:59 am

smileyyay the cat is out! party time I'm sorry, but I'm just so, so, so happy for Nick.
The best thing that could happen to him, being able to pursue all the options and get to choose the best for himself. The great love. The one you don't need to justify, excuse, defend, hide, exploit and share with critics. Since even the most ordinary relationship takes a lot of work to maintain, I wish you all the success in finding the One and have that smooth ride you deserve.
peace & hearthumbsup :happydance:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:06 am

I sincerely hope: 
Nick found out about Shawn and Kaitlyn before today
He didn't propose
He and K parted way amicably
He's not the sex guy
His editing will be better
He will say nothing but only praises about K and S at ATFR

My streak of never-pick-f1-correctly continues...:bigsigh:
I know Nick will be fine, but now I need a group hug

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:11 am

sdmom wrote:I sincerely hope: 
He didn't propose
He's not the sex guy

If it helps I am right along with you in that streak. Honestly don't see it btw them, Nick or no Nick but whatev, her life not mine.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:17 am

He didn't propose
He's not the sex guy

My picker has been off for quite a long time also!!! Hugesmile Here is another hug for you!!! group hug

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:20 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
He didn't propose
He's not the sex guy

If it helps I am right along with you in that streak. Honestly don't see it btw them, Nick or no Nick but whatev, her life not mine.

Totally agree!!! :yes: scratch That is one bad looking picture!!! Embarassed

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:25 am

Oh c'mon girls ... he's our F1, that's why we picked him long time ago. console
goteam Have hope and don't fear. Whatever happened, remember: Nick was brought in at TPTB's request (yeah, yeah, yeah, he followed his heart - but), he was given the access to phone/wifi (maybe to do his work, since he never actually left it), they gave him "the freedom" to tweet (and practically do the commentary on this season), when he was the first one to spoil the last one, he got a nice vacation/tan, opportunity to recharge his "batteries", some more screen-time for the pleasure of his fans, possibility to show what he is made of and now the chance to get off the TPTB hook for good! This calls for celebration. group hug kisses

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:31 am

I am sure Nick will be okay and will stay positive.
He has nothing to regret.
He took a risk and followed his heart and there's nothing wrong with that. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:08 am

I wonder if we are taking it worse than he is? console Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 21 2292733854 I need a sympathy card or somethin'

He will be fine...
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:22 am

Thing that still boggles my mind is why, oh why was Nick allowed to tweet? And if it is true that Kaitlyn let him go at f2 what he tweeted then was true to what he was living at the time... I just find it very strange

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:46 am

Max64 wrote:Thing that still boggles my mind is why, oh why was Nick allowed to tweet?  And if it  is true that Kaitlyn let him go at f2 what he tweeted then was true to what he was living at the time...  I just find it very strange
Yup, he was narrating all the time.

Only conclusion I can think of is that TPTB just don't care anymore. SM is part of the story.

While filming = Nick on SM telling us the story.
After filming = Kaitlyn on SM telling us the story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Max64 wrote:Thing that still boggles my mind is why, oh why was Nick allowed to tweet?  And if it  is true that Kaitlyn let him go at f2 what he tweeted then was true to what he was living at the time...  I just find it very strange
Yup, he was narrating all the time.

Only conclusion I can think of is that TPTB just don't care anymore. SM is part of the story.

While filming = Nick on SM telling us the story.
After filming = Kaitlyn on SM telling us the story.

What would be the point then of going through all the trouble trying to make this a foiled season, just to let Nick tweet what was happening as it was happening? It just makes no sense to me. If they didn't care they'd just hand over all the info to RS and be done with it.

I don't know....maybe they don't care. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:52 am

Rolly wrote:I wonder if we are taking it worse than he is? console Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 21 2292733854 I need a sympathy card or somethin'

He will be fine...
Nick may have taken it hard right after it happened. Since it seems like Nick's tweet were narrating what was going on while filming then his tweets around May 10 "it's always cloudy inside" may give us some idea of this.

But after that time, and over the past month since then he has been positive and happy. He even posted about having an awesome day. He may have gotten closure during the past month since K and N followed each other on SM up until this past week. Hopefully that is the reason and not because he believed what RS spoiled at that time. Will keep an eye out but regardless, think Nick is going to be okay.

bestbud! console
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass