SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:09 am

I have to say...Nick Viall is the reason why over the last 2 years, I've set my expectation really high for men

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Brill Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:17 am

happydays wrote:I have to say...Nick Viall is the reason why over the last 2 years, I've set my expectation really high for men

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, Nick would love to hear that!!! What a feather in his cap and all he's done is be himself!!! The only way to be!!! :yes:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 68 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay so this is a strange question: but are a lot of fans of Nick not American? Because it seems like a lot of fans of his in this thread are from overseas or have traveled or have a global-world view. I wonder if that has something to do with why the type of person Nick is doesn't resonate as much with the viewers of this show? He is definitely not the typical American guy that goes on this show, imo.

This is actually a great question. I've lived in America my whole life, but I'm Indian and I definitely think that plays a role. I'm not too impressed by the typical **edited**favorites **edited** like the stereotypical "American" crush to me; they're not super smart or intellectual, but they are hot in a very generic way, nice, non-controversial, and simple. I get the appeal of that, but it would never hold my interest for very long. I like a guy like Nick, who seems to think about every word he says and how he constructs his argument. I think that there is something about him, how he flirts with his mind and how he has all these personal touches instead of just kissing, that makes a woman feel really wanted. I just feel like he would be the guy that would make you laugh, would make you think about the world in a different way, but would also be really fun to make out with.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:53 am

chasingpavements wrote:This is actually a great question. I've lived in America my whole life, but I'm Indian and I definitely think that plays a role. I'm not too impressed by the typical **edited**favorites **edited** who seem like the stereotypical "American" crush to me; they're not super smart or intellectual, but they are hot in a very generic way, nice, non-controversial, and simple. I get the appeal of that, but it would never hold my interest for very long.I like a guy like Nick, who seems to think about every word he says and how he constructs his argument. I think that there is something about him, how he flirts with his mind and how he has all these personal touches instead of just kissing, that makes a woman feel really wanted. I just feel like he would be the guy that would make you laugh, would make you think about the world in a different way, but would also be really fun to make out with
:yes: Hugesmile Hugesmile :Nod: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 68 2498057887
Also interesting parts from the article NR posted, that I can agree with.[/b]

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:47 am

happygolucky wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:This is actually a great question. I've lived in America my whole life, but I'm Indian and I definitely think that plays a role. I'm not too impressed by the typical **edited**favorites **edited**who seem like the stereotypical "American" crush to me; they're not super smart or intellectual, but they are hot in a very generic way, nice, non-controversial, and simple. I get the appeal of that, but it would never [b]hold my interest for very long. I like a guy like Nick, who seems to think about every word he says and how he constructs his argument. I think that there is something about him, how he flirts with his mind and how he has all these personal touches instead of just kissing, that makes a woman feel really wanted. I just feel like he would be the guy that would make you laugh, would make you think about the world in a different way, but would also be really fun to make out with.
:yes: Hugesmile Hugesmile :Nod: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 68 2498057887
Also interesting parts from the article NR posted, that I can agree with.

I guess you could say I'm 1st generation following my European father's immigration...not on my maternal side. All the men in his family,including him, are very affectionate. Growing up it was natural to hear dad tease mom and they often cuddle on the couch. Dad, nor his bros, ever flirted with other women (in fact dad would complain to mom about some of her flirty friends) but my grandfather was a bit of a cad. Grandma would ream him out and he would get all kissy kissy afterward. giggling It was also typical for dad to give my mother intimate gifts for Christmas and bring home little special things for her anytime - still does.  It's their tradition. 
Our entire extended family give long hugs and 3 cheek kisses upon meeting (including men with men) and I suppose we touch a lot when talking now that I think about it - both males and females unless we sense they find it awkward when it's non- family people. Family guys usually talk with their arms across each other's shoulders if their standing. The older generation women often hold hands when they are sitting and chatting as do us "younger" ones with them. I do that with my parents as well as my brother.
Some people think I'm intense because of the eye contact thing. That's a part of our family culture as well with all people... not just a "romantic" thing. We were also mentored to speak very directly. "say what you mean".  People find that off putting at times as well. 
IMO people just emulate what they see growing up regarding physical boundaries. At some point they realize that other homes have different ways of doing things and just adapt situationally. I have 2 friends that I don't kiss on the cheek.  It makes them uncomfortable but they're used to me hugging them when we first meet in a public place so they put up with that giggling
I once asked my grandfather why he always greeted beginning with a handshake then assertively drew the person into an embrace.  He said it showed "come in peace" as in being "unarmed".  He was a storyteller and a bit of a trickster so I'm not sure if he made that up or was serious cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:02 am

Finally met the man of our dreams

photo 870F66D6-5437-48B4-B605-C0F55E1AF97F_zpsnardbf3g.jpg
https://instagram.com/p/4a7xC3ILuN/

By the by, the performer last night was Keith Urban according to a tweeter.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:09 am

Fun night out Milwaukee
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Nick%20Viall&s=typd

photo 082024F8-31B6-4186-9178-2ABA6B845FAB_zps7egkwsoh.jpg

:uptonogood  There's just something about Nick...

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:17 am

Nick from the bachelorette
https://mobile.twitter.com/Juliana_Mahler/status/614674290345021440/photos

photo 3DA5F474-7747-4E5C-B57A-E2BFE9041687_zpsepxxrxoh.jpg

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:22 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/FalterNichole/status/614664218298617856/photos

photo 4A186770-43BF-46E3-9DB7-8101D820C4A7_zpskdzcvjqz.jpg

Vera Wang Twitter:
Nick vail is actually so hot in real life.  Like wow (lots of emotives including "pant")
cantstopl

Last edited by notarose on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:18 am

NR, Blu, Thanks for bringing over all the pictures. Great to see Nick looking so happy.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:35 am

More presents this morning! Thank you for posting those pictures. I've called the fire department.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:54 am

:rollingl: :Thanktwo rock :funnypost:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass