SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:30 pm

I will be his stylist just so I can touch that Hawt body of his. :fanningfan My first job will be getting rid of those tan pants Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 72 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:32 pm

TopShelf-we can "job share" chef and sunscreen girl. And with all that sun,he'll need to be moisturized from head to toe daily so he doesn't peel. Preferably naked so we don't miss any spots :uptonogood

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:43 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Okay Nick Chick's time to sign up for Island Duties.

I am chief science officer.

I lost track of everyone's jobs from the other thread, but let's organize.  Since our man is just so evil and so charming, I think we need him to put it to good use and we can help.

Reply and chose your island duty.  This will probably be more entertaining than the show.

cantstopl  Well, I could offer my training in conflict resolution/advocacy but I'd rather wash the coconut shells after we're done eating.
Besides, if Nick's there he already has all the required skill. 
Who all is going to be on this island?  Is it self imposed exile or what?

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I lost track of everyone's jobs from the other thread, but let's organize.  Since our man is just so evil and so charming, I think we need him to put it to good use and we can help.

Reply and chose your island duty.  This will probably be more entertaining than the show.

I will be his defense secretary (with priviledges :uptonogood )

With all the talk of how evil and terrible Nick is then the talk of him being a seducer, he sounded like an evil dictator to me. So I figure if that is to be his role in life, then let's find and nice tropical island and let be the evil despot and we can all come and serve him in someway. With all his ill intend and his charm he sounds like a born world leader to me, but he doesn't seem to have the desire to rule the whole world, so it can just be our own island paradise.

Anyone who appreciates salty attitudes and charm is welcome. Also Nutty is on vacation, so just realize that as soon as she returns she is going to steal whatever position she wants. She tends to be possessive of Nick like that.

We can totally tell him, he will either laugh and find us funny or think we are insane. I vote for a little of both. But then again I am attempting to finish my PhD and think the crazy has settled in and it is going to be an ugly summer for all who know me. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Could this be our island?
http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/eilean-righ

We could buy it with all the credit Nick is due ... plus a sailboat.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:05 pm

^^^
Perfect place it is breath taking just like our guy Nick.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:07 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I will be his defense secretary (with priviledges :uptonogood )

We are not even on the Island yet and you are doing a great job. :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Since I have kids almost Nick's age, I will be his rock, so he can always come and tell me about all his great accomplishments  :alltens:  and his woes!!!!  console                    

:yes: Hugesmile giggling

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 72 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:27 pm

love how his sister maria was photobombing his fan photos hahaha
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:28 pm

Brill wrote:Since I have kids almost Nick's age, I will be his rock, so he can always come and tell me about all his great accomplishments  :alltens:  and his woes!!!!  console                    

:yes: Hugesmile giggling

Love this!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:29 pm

You are all hilarious!!! I just love this thread.  Such a refreshing break from the serious negativity out there!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 72 2498057887 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 72 2498057887 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 72 2498057887 thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:30 pm

giggling giggling I am 12 yrs older I will just be one of the COUGARS ready for any mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:35 pm

I like the island and glad that we can all enjoy a little fun in Nick world. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass