SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:50 pm

notarose wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 71 3806527698  How many weeks until this show is over - 3 or 4? 

I have yet to complete watching last epi (oops) but really, it's the RL Nick show vs "the process" and I've never been keen on redundancy.  

I still have my #fingerscrossed that the real Nick bombshell will drop post-filming and will be about whatever has brought such confidence and apparent happiness to our man. 

Oh, as to "the beard" talk awhile back - his dad and bro Sam plus Maria's BF and Sara's new fiancé all have the same. So do a few of Nick's friends.  Just saying. It seems to be a trend with his own people.

I agree. Nick's real life show is way more fun/exciting to follow. I SMH reading comments that he only grew a beard to try and copy Shawn. He had a beard pre-show.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 71 3806527698  How many weeks until this show is over - 3 or 4? 

I have yet to complete watching last epi (oops) but really, it's the RL Nick show vs "the process" and I've never been keen on redundancy.  

I still have my #fingerscrossed that the real Nick bombshell will drop post-filming and will be about whatever has brought such confidence and apparent happiness to our man. 

Oh, as to "the beard" talk awhile back - his dad and bro Sam plus Maria's BF and Sara's new fiancé all have the same. So do a few of Nick's friends.  Just saying. It seems to be a trend with his own people.

I agree. Nick's real life show is way more fun/exciting to follow. I SMH reading comments that he only grew a beard to try and copy Shawn. He had a beard pre-show.

:yes:
So many speculations read like Saramago's novella "Blindness".  Oh well...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Okay Nick Chick's time to sign up for Island Duties.

I am chief science officer.

I lost track of everyone's jobs from the other thread, but let's organize. Since our man is just so evil and so charming, I think we need him to put it to good use and we can help.

Reply and chose your island duty. This will probably be more entertaining than the show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:44 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Okay Nick Chick's time to sign up for Island Duties.

I lost track of everyone's jobs from the other thread, but let's organize.  Since our man is just so evil and so charming, I think we need him to put it to good use and we can help.

Reply and chose your island duty.  This will probably be more entertaining than the show.

cantstopl  Well, I could offer my training in conflict resolution/advocacy but I'd rather wash the coconut shells after we're done eating.
Besides, if Nick's there he already has all the required skill. 
Who all is going to be on this island?  Is it self imposed exile or what?

Last edited by notarose on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Okay Nick Chick's time to sign up for Island Duties.

I lost track of everyone's jobs from the other thread, but let's organize.  Since our man is just so evil and so charming, I think we need him to put it to good use and we can help.

Reply and chose your island duty.  This will probably be more entertaining than the show.

I will be his defense secretary (with priviledges :uptonogood )

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:15 pm

I'll be a lifeguard on the island, so I could use my binoculars to check out Nick yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:19 pm

I'll be his personal assistant, at his beck and call for any and all needs. Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:21 pm

Since no one has claimed the spot, am I his equal partner and wife? laugh out loud

Too funny this is though. Someone needs to tweet Nick and tell him about his Nick Island. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:22 pm

My choice doesn't sound very 'islandey,' so I'll just shorten it to be the one who fans him with the big palm leaf frond thingy. (is Baby Mama on the list of needed positions?)

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:27 pm

I like to cook altho I am used to having a full kitchen so I'll need time to adapt to cooking with few amenities. Is it true the way to a man's heart is through his stomach?? giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:27 pm

If I can't spread sunscreen all over those abs, I'll be his chief chef. I'll make sure that his steak is (wait for it . . .wait for it . . . ) *salty*!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Oops, KB is the chef! I'll go back to sunscreen girl. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass