SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:Andi and Josh didn't get a slap on the wrist that we know off when their social media was leaked. But somehow a picture seems so much more "evidence" than a screen shot. Or is it ?

Will the 5 mill. apply here ? I'm actually scared for her.

AFAIK they never did anything to Nick because of plane-gate - in fact they put him on another show. They didn't do anything to Andi because of snap-chat-gate. Yeah - that $5,000,000 in liquidated damages clause is probably still in the contract but I seriously doubt the show would actually try and take action against one of the cast for making an "honest mistake" - it would be a disaster that would probably leave them with no future cast willing to do the show. That clause is really only a scare tactic.

Hopefully Kaitlyn is smart enough to always claim this as an honest mistake even if it wasn't.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I hope this means a social media rules overhaul for contestants and leads by TPTB. A mistake like this was bound to happen.

Next season, I can see some intern taking 100% control of the lead and F1/2's account. They need to keep them active on SM, but it will be someone else operating those accounts.

I agree.
Actually this should apply to all contestants till they are eliminated.

From now on, the contestants will all be given this:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Rotary10

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:41 pm

She will pay for this MF will not be happy and they will trash her on SM and the rags. Just can not comprehend how stupid she is. Sorry I do not even feel sorry for her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:42 pm

BKay wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:

Next season, I can see some intern taking 100% control of the lead and F1/2's account. They need to keep them active on SM, but it will be someone else operating those accounts.

I agree.
Actually this should apply to all contestants till they are eliminated.

From now on, the contestants will all be given this:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Rotary10

giggling . Pretty sure she will ask "whats that ?".
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Andi and Josh didn't get a slap on the wrist that we know off when their social media was leaked. But somehow a picture seems so much more "evidence" than a screen shot. Or is it ?

Will the 5 mill. apply here ? I'm actually scared for her.

AFAIK they never did anything to Nick because of plane-gate - in fact they put him on another show. They didn't do anything to Andi because of snap-chat-gate. Yeah - that $5,000,000 in liquidated damages clause is probably still in the contract but I seriously doubt the show would actually try and take action against one of the cast for making an "honest mistake" - it would be a disaster that would probably leave them with no future cast willing to do the show. That clause is really only a scare tactic.

Hopefully Kaitlyn is smart enough to always claim this as an honest mistake even if it wasn't.
The difference with Nick is that I don't believe he thought he was being taped.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Talking about Andi and Josh leaking last season.

oh but yeah nick was stupid to talk about what happened in a public place.

All kinds of stupidity recently.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:45 pm

whit90 wrote:She will pay for this MF will not be happy and they will trash her on SM and the rags.  Just can not comprehend how stupid she is. Sorry I do not even feel sorry for her.

I agree.  A VERY stupid thing to do.  I don't feel for her either.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:46 pm

As CH said Kaitlyn is her worse enemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:48 pm

They really did Nick dirty but karma has come back to bit, because they give RS wrong info about sex guy and now I dont believe he is, I believe Shawn is the sex guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:51 pm

I have to share this. I got a new iPhone the other day and have not had the time to play with it. I wanted to take a vid of the snap chat in case the guy takes it down.

So I sent the link to my son, and asked him to hurry up and take a vid of this because we need it for sleuthing!

This is his response.

You know you're a loser when your recording someone's video on a phone of someone else's video while they record themselves, on a Friday night

cantstopl Well, we have it now, in case the guy takes it down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Whether it was an honest mistake or Kaitlyn's f**k you for the edit, it comes down to who the h**l snap chats from between the sheets. Shawn in particular looks like they just"finished" and she grabs her phone to snap chat?no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:54 pm

sneakyl The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 1710264613 GA laugh out loud laugh out loud We get wild!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana