SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Well those who said she would be at a SHV this weekend were right. Kudos. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:I feel bad for Kaitlyn but am excited that she chose someone. If a way Fleiss might see it as a good thing because I think RS spoiler about her picking nobody was hurting. Even Kaitlyn fans were debating on watching. I like both of the f2 but always thought it was Shawn for some reason. Nick seems to be in a good place now and RS was wrong already so maybe he didn't really propose. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes down. :Nod:
Stick around for the next snapchat--you may get your wish!
LOL
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:28 pm

BKay wrote:I still wonder if tptb had Nick come on this season to counter Kaitlyn's obvious interest in Shawn. That contract he broke really could've been held over his head to force him into it.

IMO they didn't force him to do anything. I believe that - as umngirl has posted - Nick loves the attention of social media followers and his little clever comments trending and being on TV - and he got that. The girl was IMO completely optional.

It's really hard to dispute the video evidence we just got as of right now, but I don't think the story is going to be without it's ups and downs getting there. I remember seeing previews of Kaitlyn doing a lot of crying, and she was asked in an interview what surprised her the most about the experience and her answer was how much she cried. We haven't seen that yet but IMO it's coming - we just don't know what she'll be crying over. I doubt it's Nick because IMO he's firmly entrenched in the role of being there for the girl so he's not going to do anything to make the girl cry. But Shawn could - in fact in the preview we saw just today, he calls her out for actions not matching her words and her reaction to that is "you're going to make me cry". My guess is the tears this season will be over Shawn not Nick - but probably because of Nick.

In fact I think it's possible that the spoilers could actually be right up through the FRC - that Nick proposes and she turns him down, and while we don't know what happened with Shawn, they might not have left as a couple but reconnected after the FRC and are together tonight. Maybe Kaitlyn's purging of her SM and getting rid of all the Nick references indicates when something happened that got her and Shawn together.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Sucks for Kait, but Nick can start rehearsing his ATFR lines tonight. laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:29 pm

What a stupid thing to do? Do we really need to take s/chats of ourselves in bed??

MF must be livid. This could have been the perfect foiled season. I bet we don't hear from her for a very long time.

and...Mrs Smith. You're right.

console oh and hbbanner

Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:Someone refresh my memory, how many snapchat-gates have we had? Andi and Josh, and did Em and Jef have one too? Or was he snapping another girl?
I think that's it. Snapchat got rid of the best friends feature so Kait took it a step further here. I already like their style- Shawn half dead post fiancé stuff, Kait snapping themselves in bed, just super casually spoiling a season tptb worked over time to keep silent. Go big or go home!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:Sucks for Kait, but Nick can start rehearsing his ATFR lines tonight. laugh out loud
"I thought almost-nudie snaps were our thing!!"

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Andi and Josh didn't get a slap on the wrist that we know off when their social media was leaked. But somehow a picture seems so much more "evidence" than a screen shot. Or is it ?

Will the 5 mill. apply here ? I'm actually scared for her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:34 pm

cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  giggling Yes shawn look almost dead after fiance stuff it was that good.

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:35 pm

It still doesn't look like Shawn to me. I mean, I know it is since all of you say so, but if I didn't have your opinions, I'd wonder who it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:37 pm

julychild wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I hope this means a social media rules overhaul for contestants and leads by TPTB. A mistake like this was bound to happen.

Next season, I can see some intern taking 100% control of the lead and F1/2's account. They need to keep them active on SM, but it will be someone else operating those accounts.

I agree.
Actually this should apply to all contestants till they are eliminated.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:Andi and Josh didn't get a slap on the wrist that we know off when their social media was leaked. But somehow a picture seems so much more "evidence" than a screen shot. Or is it ?

Will the 5 mill. apply here ? I'm actually scared for her.
me too
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana