SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:25 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Yes, two media sources have reported it. Variety and eonline?
and now it's on Yahoo's home page :yes:
oh, who am I kidding... this is what I really meant rofl rofl rofl

cantstopl cantstopl that was great

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:28 am

I don't know a darn thing about snap chat but can a picture be saved on there and posted at a later date? could it be from FS? Huh I put nothing past TPTB I wouldn't be surprised if this was arranged for them to meet and have that snap chat pic taken to upset the spoiler cantstopl I thought if spoiler was wrong that Nick would have def been her pick. Wasen't Shawn supposedly flown out to LA the day after Josh to meet with producers? Something seems off . no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:29 am

Oh man, I just watched it again. laugh out loud It's awful. Just awful. What a stupid thing to do.

That tweeter sent it to CH and TMZ too. So they would have seen it 4 hours ago.

Al Shabibibibibi ‏@Al_Shabibibibi  4h4 hours ago
@BacheloretteABC @kaitlynbristowe  Gurl, u so stupid!  Trouble for you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:31 am

Jolena wrote:I don't know a darn thing about snap chat but can a picture be saved on there and posted at a later date? could it be from FS? Huh I put nothing past TPTB I wouldn't be surprised if this was arranged for them to meet and have that snap chat pic taken to upset the spoiler cantstopl  I thought if spoiler was wrong that Nick would have def been her pick. Wasen't Shawn supposedly flown out to LA the day after Josh to meet with producers? Something seems off . no idea

We only know he was spotted in LAX. The two theories were either talks for Bachelor or SHV (since Kaitlyn posted a SC that looked like a SHV backyard). There is an app that would allow you to post a video from an earlier date, but both Kaitlyn's darker hair and Shawn's lack of clean-shaved face make me think it's from today and not from filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh man, I just watched it again. laugh out loud It's awful. Just awful. What a stupid thing to do.

This made me laugh, mean to Kait but funny. I'm sure the show will just ignore it like Nick's video though. I wonder if she'll be banned from snapping now and/or all sm??? Oh man, just a disaster in how she must be feeling right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:37 am

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Oh man, I just watched it again. laugh out loud It's awful. Just awful. What a stupid thing to do.

This made me laugh, mean to Kait but funny. I'm sure the show will just ignore it like Nick's video though. I wonder if she'll be banned from snapping now and/or all sm??? Oh man, just a disaster in how she must be feeling right now.

If they don't ban her, she should ban herself! I was just being thankful the other day that she had stopped posting all those childish, party everyday of the week, drunken videos with her friends, and now this.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:42 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Jolena wrote:I don't know a darn thing about snap chat but can a picture be saved on there and posted at a later date? could it be from FS? Huh I put nothing past TPTB I wouldn't be surprised if this was arranged for them to meet and have that snap chat pic taken to upset the spoiler cantstopl  I thought if spoiler was wrong that Nick would have def been her pick. Wasen't Shawn supposedly flown out to LA the day after Josh to meet with producers? Something seems off . no idea

We only know he was spotted in LAX. The two theories were either talks for Bachelor or SHV (since Kaitlyn posted a SC that looked like a SHV backyard). There is an app that would allow you to post a video from an earlier date, but both Kaitlyn's darker hair and Shawn's lack of clean-shaved face make me think it's from today and not from filming.

Humm interesting, your probably right. I could swear that her hair looked darker just this past week on the show though. Dame this is getting GOOD. cantstopl If Shawn is F1 and she is with him then Nick got a back to back smack. Oh Boy !! Wonder if he'll out Kaitlyn on ATFR The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:46 am

Appearing at ATFR will be Shawn, Bad Penny Nick and Flat Kaitlyn. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:46 am

julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:

If they don't ban her, she should ban herself! I was just being thankful the other day that she had stopped posting all those childish, party everyday of the week, drunken videos with her friends, and now this.

It is kind of embarrassing when you think about the fact that she's 30! Why is she taking videos of her post-coitus with her boyfriend/fiance? I'm 5 years younger than her and I'm kind of clutching my pearls.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:56 am

Well, Well Well!!!

RS was wrong, he will probably change tune now. Mussy currently digging for info.

I'm glad I no longer have to watch this season.

Nick is doing good.

Kaitlyn and Shawn are enjoying each other.

Fleiss will nail her to the cross via the editing. Kaitlyn was just stupid. I mean who was she sending that video to? Her parents or friends? Shawn did her so good she lost her common sense. Damn Shawn, you are the boss giggling or is it Kaitlyn cause she looked so tired in the video? cantstopl

It will be interesting now given the new development how the Nick supporters (Ali, Jillian et al) will see this.

All the best to the parties involved giggling

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:04 am

One of the Snapchat pictures has been posted by someone else to IG about 2 hours ago. Both Kaitlyn & Shawn have been tagged so it shows up in both their tagged photos section. As of now, neither of them have untagged themselves. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:15 am

Reading all your comments has been mad entertaining giggling My opinion is that TPTB would not address the issue at all and act as if it never happened.

It wasn't wise of Kaitlyn to post on snap chat but hey TPTB has done her no favors with her edit so far and she has been called all manner of derogatory names on SM. It's the fans of the other guys that I feel for. As for me, I will continue to watch since I am only doing so for entertainment and will be curious to see if Kaitlyn's edit continues to go south.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana