SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:17 am

Who needs RS. How does this guy even make a living. Seriously.

The contestants themselves could do his job and they do!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:19 am

jojo47 wrote:One of the Snapchat pictures has been posted by someone else to IG about 2 hours ago. Both Kaitlyn & Shawn have been tagged so it shows up in both their tagged photos section. As of now, neither of them have untagged themselves. Smiley
I saw that, maybe tptb have taken their phones away forever so now neither Shawn or Kait can untag anything, and they'll have to use smoke signals and carrier pigeons to communicate instead of their iPhones?

I feel for Shawn actually, he's like the innocent party here, just chilling in bed fiancé style but Kait really screws up and I'm sure both will get scolded and their iPhones smashed by tptb now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:24 am

chasingpavements wrote:It is kind of embarrassing when you think about the fact that she's 30! Why is she taking videos of her post-coitus with her boyfriend/fiance? I'm 5 years younger than her and I'm kind of clutching my pearls.
Too funny regarding the bolded! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 3806527698
Kaitlyn said she has no problem talking about coitus, post or otherwise. This is true.
Should be no surprise then that the video/snapchat she uses to spoil her season is her in bed. :yes:
You cannot make this stuff up!! Well, you could but that's a rabbit hole I'm not wanting to go down. laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:32 am

Alanna wrote:
jojo47 wrote:One of the Snapchat pictures has been posted by someone else to IG about 2 hours ago. Both Kaitlyn & Shawn have been tagged so it shows up in both their tagged photos section. As of now, neither of them have untagged themselves. Smiley
I saw that, maybe tptb have taken their phones away forever so now neither Shawn or Kait can untag anything, and they'll have to use smoke signals and carrier pigeons to communicate instead of their iPhones?

I feel for Shawn actually, he's like the innocent party here, just chilling in bed fiancé style but Kait really screws up and I'm sure both will get scolded and their iPhones smashed by tptb now.

When I saw this photo, Kaitlyn had also liked a photo 38 minutes prior (not the scandulous one), so she still was using her phone.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:36 am

jojo47 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

When I saw this photo, Kaitlyn had also liked a photo 38 minutes prior (not the scandulous one), so she still was using her phone.
laugh out loud I don't think they would really take their phones away of course but I'm impressed that she's already back to liking stuff. What a trooper!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:56 am

If not for K's snapchat RS would still be saying K is single and not with anyone.  Rolling Eyes

Bottom line is if RS had actual proof that K chose no one he would have posted it - just like he posted the BIP list someone sent him. So without any proof he has to post whatever his imagination sources say otherwise he has no income.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:06 am

But the point is that he was wrong wrong wrong. Yet again. And we,?to our collective credit, didn't believe him, and kept sleuthing. We are fabulous. Nice job Steve! Time to change my sig line.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:07 am

I am old so I don't understand why she felt the urge/need to snapchat right after an intimate moment? SMH. I feel somewhat disgusted. Some things should be kept private, IMO. 
At least I feel prepared for the ending so thanks K!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:20 am

I knew it, that snapchat will give us answers if we only keep track of it, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. No matter what I think about the "lovely video" ... I greatly appreciate it!

Historyrepeats ... now we can all calm down, relax and enjoy our free time instead of sleuthing, thanks for joining us anyway and come check out Nick's fan thread sometimes.

And ironically, history repeats!

What did Chris Manson say? ... oh yeah:
I think we all have this ability to think, "Oh that won't happen to me." And then guess what?

Btw, as I wrote in Nick's thread (copy): It only proves ... there are no "better and worse", "hero and villain", "victim and guilty" PLAYERS in this game ... at the end, they are ALL the same - humanly FLAWED.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:21 am

I am happy that Kaitlyn ruined RS's day, but would have loved another Des ending. Can you picture it now? They went back and reshot, she really said no I swear! Whah! He is such a jerk.

Kaitlyn has a very healthy sex drive and while I might not want to publicize my own sex life so much, I respect that this is who Kaitlyn is and that she doesn't pretend to be anything else. If I had to watch Blob Mack down on all the women and Chris S kiss over half of his, then hey if Kaitlyn wants to have sex and is at least honest about her intentions unlike Blob or Chris. S I say good for her. Gives me a reason to watch the season when I get the chance.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:34 am

Jolena wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Jolena wrote:I don't know a darn thing about snap chat but can a picture be saved on there and posted at a later date? could it be from FS? Huh I put nothing past TPTB I wouldn't be surprised if this was arranged for them to meet and have that snap chat pic taken to upset the spoiler cantstopl  I thought if spoiler was wrong that Nick would have def been her pick. Wasen't Shawn supposedly flown out to LA the day after Josh to meet with producers? Something seems off . no idea

We only know he was spotted in LAX. The two theories were either talks for Bachelor or SHV (since Kaitlyn posted a SC that looked like a SHV backyard). There is an app that would allow you to post a video from an earlier date, but both Kaitlyn's darker hair and Shawn's lack of clean-shaved face make me think it's from today and not from filming.

Humm interesting, your probably right. I could swear that her hair looked darker just this past week on the show though. Dame this is getting GOOD.  cantstopl  If Shawn is F1 and she is with him then Nick got a back to back smack. Oh Boy !! Wonder if he'll out Kaitlyn on ATFR  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 2498057887  

well, I think not everyone is as bitchy as Andi Dorfman, so we will see how Nick reacts if Kait shows at least a little bit of a heart. Kait obviously is no Andi, the relationship is different too, so bitchy treatment for a b, made perfect sense last season, May not be the same this time

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:41 am

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Oh man, I just watched it again. laugh out loud It's awful. Just awful. What a stupid thing to do.

That tweeter sent it to CH and TMZ too. So they would have seen it 4 hours ago.

Al Shabibibibibi ‏@Al_Shabibibibi  4h4 hours ago
@BacheloretteABC @kaitlynbristowe  Gurl, u so stupid!  Trouble for you.
This made me laugh, mean to Kait but funny. I'm sure the show will just ignore it like Nick's video though. I wonder if she'll be banned from snapping now and/or all sm??? Oh man, just a disaster in how she must be feeling right now.

I thought Josh having Andi Dorfman as his top 3 snap chat was silly last year, but this beats that.

She is getting so beat up in the media, I wonder if she decided to mess with TPTB's foiled campaign?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana