SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Me too AAL.

Those are the big ones.

I noticed the NY Daily news has an article on it.

It will be interesting how they spin this and to see if Kaitlyn tweeting style will change.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:37 pm

^If they are looking to sell magazines, they will need to wait til next week to release any in-depth "story" or a spin on this. Simply putting it on the website won't generate the same amount of buzz. I'm betting US Weekly will have something next week. It may not be the main cover story but I'm betting it makes the sidebar.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Did Us Weekly or People Mag release details for Nick's airplane gate last season?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:48 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Wow, cannot believe this, but OTOH, it is so kaitlyn's style to stir the pot.
I too think she is trying to express "screw the editing and spoiler/foiler".

Maybe she is upset about how the preview portrayed her, and she has her sweet revenge.

Wow, one day off the site and come back to this? giggling Wow, just wow.
My first thoughts run along the lines of what Peggy suggested.
I think K "accidentally on purpose" released these photos. (There are no accidents.)
If Shawn is her sex guy, I think it's her way of saying, yeah, we had sex, we couldn't wait, we were meant to be together and now we're engaged.
She's already had a tough time and been defensive in the media about sl*t-shaming, etc...
I'm guessing the thought of defending herself for the next 6 weeks based on RS's old spoilers was too much and she consciously/unconsciously wanted it to be over.
Played her trump card.
Now it will be interesting to see TPTB's response and how they spin it.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:49 pm

jojo47 wrote:
remockered wrote:Wow.  It sounds like Nick got suckerpunched.  Memories of sex?  Thinking she picked no one?  Very vague.

Maybe he's saying memories of accidentally spoiling an entire season.

:yes: That's what I thought jojo.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge58 Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Well, I certainly didn't see that one coming! At this point, it's looking like Kaitlyn did, in fact, choose Shawn at the final rose ceremony. But we can't discount the possibility that she chose nobody like Steve says and rekindled her relationship with Shawn after the show. Time will tell, I suppose.

There's one thing that's still bugging me. I remember someone posting on this forum that Kaitlyn had chosen Dr. Chris in the end, and she seemed really confident about her source. But I can't recall whom that user was. Does anyone else remember?

Madge58

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Madge58 wrote:Well, I certainly didn't see that one coming! At this point, it's looking like Kaitlyn did, in fact, choose Shawn at the final rose ceremony. But we can't discount the possibility that she chose nobody like Steve says and rekindled her relationship with Shawn after the show. Time will tell, I suppose.

There's one thing that's still bugging me. I remember someone posting on this forum that Kaitlyn had chosen Dr. Chris in the end, and she seemed really confident about her source. But I can't recall whom that user was. Does anyone else remember?

That was: Auntie's Love

I don't think we have heard much from her lately.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Madge58 wrote:Well, I certainly didn't see that one coming! At this point, it's looking like Kaitlyn did, in fact, choose Shawn at the final rose ceremony. But we can't discount the possibility that she chose nobody like Steve says and rekindled her relationship with Shawn after the show. Time will tell, I suppose.

It was auntie's love. She also thought that Nick had left pretty early and Ben H got a hometown date.

No disrespect to AL, but Chris/Kaitlyn had zero chemistry, so I never really bought that spoiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:26 pm

If Kaitlyn wanted to "accidentally on purpose" send that, do you think she was really confident people would see it so quickly before she deleted it?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:34 pm

I still say they are in a safe house visit and playing old video games (hence, I lapped you). I think it was all accidental. I would love to be in the office of TPTB right now and at RS's home!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:36 pm

What's people's reaction to K on sm after the snapchat?
I am also interested in how her edit will be like. Tptb cares about rating/money only. So are they going to make this the greatest love story ever, K and S overcame the evil bad penny Nick? Or like what Ian said she's just there to make out with bunch of guys?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:56 pm

I am so late to this party. OMG. I knew she was with someone…...
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana