SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by moonchild Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:41 pm

This is a tough call for me. I do think this was unintentional. I'm not a big Nick fan, but I don't think he intended to leak the end of Andi's season on a phone call. TPTB totally controlled SHV in the past. They can't do that in todays world. It also has appeared to me that for some time as soon as filming is over their focus shifts to the next pproject. They are in the middle of filming BIP, and they are sizing up potential leads and casting for TB. So, this IMO is a product of the world we live in where everything is instantaneous. Add to it, we'll say that K&S are in love and believe they are going to get married. Do you deny them to chronicle their "journey". This is their world, this is what they do. I also believe that people don't understand how easy it is to make this kind of mistake until they do it. It will be interesting to see how they spin this or roll with it and show us more of their story.
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:43 pm

moonchild - I agree

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:47 pm

MF should have taken Shawn and Kaitlyn to Mexico to keep a watch on the happy couple.Hugesmile

I was waiting for RS to be Fleissed. I'm disappointed in Kaitlyn but hey it will be interesting to see how they edit the remaining episodes.

US Magazine and People are yet to post anything about Snapcelorette. I guess TPTB contacted them.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:16 am

nd4reality wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I understand being disappointed about it. But for me after Monday's episode I told DH that I was skipping the rest of the season... I've already seen one season of the Nick show and don't care to see another. Now I'm excited about the season again and will be watching carefully for the love story that's clearly there. Go, Kaitlin!

I felt exactly the same. Did not want to see the Nick show though I was sure that he is not picked in the end. Now at least we will see a love story playing out instead of the spoiled no pick ending. Go Team Snapchat(though I think that is the craziest spoiler we could have   ever got  duh ).

ETA : Can the snapchat be explained away as her taking it during the FD instead of a  current clip ?
Me three. Thank you kaitlyn - and TPTB. I think there's a decent chance it was deliberately done to increase ratings.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:18 am

I'm sorry if this have been discussed:

What if she didn't really pick Shawn at the FRC, or even, she picked Nick, how would ABC do the editing now? Or can they still change anything now?

Or she did choose Shawn, then it will make ABC look like a fool if they still try to highlight Nick in the upcoming episodes, or try to hype up she is torn between Nick and Shawn prior to FRC.

This is getting too crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:20 am

^ Imo, crazy as it all is I wouldn't worry too much about it. TPTB will do what they always do... pretend as if nothing has happened.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:22 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 CHbgAfiWcAAwb8Q

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 1h1 hour ago
I'll be your guest any day of the week @Millsy11374
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Imo, crazy as it all is I wouldn't worry too much about it. TPTB will do what they always do... pretend as if nothing has happened.
ITA. They don't have many or any options at this point other than ignoring it. I'm guessing Chris will bring it up at atfr or maybe JK will if sanctioned by tptb and tease Kait over it but that's it. I cannot imagine they'll address it in any way before then.

Last edited by Alanna on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:24 am

So from the pic People magazine is there, hence I now see why no story about snapchatgate#2
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:25 am

Off topic, but Andi looks almost plastic in that pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup. Don't think we are going to hear anything. Shawn has been sighted by fans in Nashville with Dr. C (posted in Dr C's thread) so he is currently there and may be TPTB way to get him in the public eye asap to cause doubt.

From Millsy's twitter:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Chba7x10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:43 am

^ That pic and more posted in Shawn's thread. Millsy even requesting Andi to get a pic with Shawn. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana