SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:17 pm

I understand being disappointed about it. But for me after Monday's episode I told DH that I was skipping the rest of the season... I've already seen one season of the Nick show and don't care to see another. Now I'm excited about the season again and will be watching carefully for the love story that's clearly there. Go, Kaitlin!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:21 pm

IrishGal wrote:I understand being disappointed about it. But for me after Monday's episode I told DH that I was skipping the rest of the season... I've already seen one season of the Nick show and don't care to see another. Now I'm excited about the season again and will be watching carefully for the love story that's clearly there. Go, Kaitlin!

I felt exactly the same. Did not want to see the Nick show though I was sure that he is not picked in the end. Now at least we will see a love story playing out instead of the spoiled no pick ending. Go Team Snapchat(though I think that is the craziest spoiler we could have   ever got  duh ).

ETA : Can the snapchat be explained away as her taking it during the FD instead of a current clip ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:31 pm

nd4reality wrote: Can the snapchat be explained away as her taking it during the FD instead of a  current clip ?
Imo, not likely to be anything but post-filming because of Kaitlyn's hair. She posted she had recently dyed and cut her hair and it looks the same in that snapchat. That and also Shawn's fuller beard. Definitely think it is recent.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:36 pm

Shawn beard is fuller, given the recent pic by Chris can we say the snapchat was recent?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I understand being disappointed about it. But for me after Monday's episode I told DH that I was skipping the rest of the season... I've already seen one season of the Nick show and don't care to see another. Now I'm excited about the season again and will be watching carefully for the love story that's clearly there. Go, Kaitlin!

I felt exactly the same. Did not want to see the Nick show though I was sure that he is not picked in the end. Now at least we will see a love story playing out instead of the spoiled no pick ending. Go Team Snapchat(though I think that is the craziest spoiler we could have   ever got  duh ).

ETA : Can the snapchat be explained away as her taking it during the FD instead of a  current clip ?

i'm unaware of any way to upload a photo to snapchat - they must be taken when they are sent. it's not like insta or FB or twitter.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Cool. I was just wondering if that is something tptb could use to cover this up.

I doubt they will risk interviews by the lead as a means of promo going towards the Finale. What is she going to say ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:43 pm

ElonM wrote:Shawn beard is fuller, given the recent pic by Chris can we say the snapchat was recent?
Unless Shawn trimmed his beard, would think it is a older pic than the snapchat vid.

Either way, the snapchat is definitely post-FRC imo. Whether it was this week no way to know since snapchat videos can be uploaded

... but then that becomes a question of timing... why now and whether it was an accidental mistake or intentional one?
Thinking the former. Then again, why risk snapchatting at all with final guy in the video... and this week of all wee's for it to leak.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:48 pm

K still has the picture and is using it to tell a story.  Even if it was taken during the FD, K still has it.  (If Shawn was not her F1, she definitely would have deleted it.)

I can't imagine a scenario where this is a foiler.  RS had the foiler.  This is a done deal.  Signed, sealed, delivered.  Game over.  IMO.

Most interesting thing to me will be how TPTB play this.

Last edited by SueSt on Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:06 pm

The TPTB are very quiet on SM.

I'm eagerly waiting on MF & Co to promo Monday's episode via twitter.
giggling Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:09 pm

^They are probably furiously re editing Monday's episode. Kaitlyn will need surgery to remove the tire tracks

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:12 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/13/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette-winner-snapchat_n_7577992.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Neither Bristowe nor Booth have spoken about the photos at this time, nor is it likely they will since they are contractually obligated not to discuss the outcome of the show. Reps for ABC told The Huffington Post they had no comment.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:31 pm

^ Yup. Don't think we are going to hear anything. Shawn has been sighted by fans in Nashville with Dr. C (posted in Dr C's thread) so he is currently there and may be TPTB way to get him in the public eye asap to cause doubt.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana