SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by maniluh Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
maniluh wrote:yes, they're diverting the attention from kaitlyn's stupid mistake by sending her to chicago but it's not like they forced the two to make a snapchat video of them together to really confuse people so i wouldn't go as far as say they're making nick pay.
Imo, the fact that there is no evidence of Nick with Kaitlyn actually supports the rumor that K is there to see Nick. It builds the whole suspense which is what most people fall for.

Most people don't believe what is obvious because it is too obvious and so don't believe that K would send a snapchat of herself with Shawn. It is why some claim it is a hoax.

yes, but the fact that he is the f2 or the fact that his connection with kaitlyn was highlighted since the beginning of the season means people will always speculate about him and kaitlyn, regardless if there was an obvious spoiler or not.

ironcat wrote:They're using Nick because he's the spoiled F2 and he is really the only guy that fans are commenting on as having a connection with Kaitlyn.  If everybody had thought Ben H. or Jared was F1 prior to Snapchatgate, they probably would have sent Kaitlyn to his hometown, and dug up some Bachelor Nation alum for her to hang out with there.

The producers' machinations are about as subtle as a brick wall.

my thoughts exactly.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just by being F2, Nick will get the negativity focused on him - whether he caused it or not - because it only reinforces why F2 is not F1.
I guess that answers my question why I tend to find F2 guy more interesting than F1, because there's always a full spectrum, positive and negative shown, because he could be F1, but he isn't. Because he almost was ... and that "almost" ... uncertainty is captivating.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:42 pm

ironcat wrote:There are arguments to be made for either of them being sex guy, and I agree that for Kaitlyn's sake, I hope it was Shawn, but I just suspect it was Nick.  Of course, to take this a step further, even if it was Shawn, that doesn't guarantee that Nick didn't get any in the FS, so we don't yet know how that will play out.  Bottom line though is they all seem to be doing okay at present, so whatever our own personal mores are regarding sex, it doesn't necessarily mean these "young'ns" feel the same way. giggling

I agree with the bolded statement and also suspect that either Nick was sex guy, or Nick had sex with Kaitlyn in the FS (along with Shawn) and that was what caused problems at the end. IMO the higher probability is that it's Nick as the sex guy.

I think there's one potential firestorm this season that doesn't normally exist on a season when there isn't premature sex and that's the fact that normally, after HTD the cast is sequestered and only get to see one another at RC which are closely supervised; they have a FD but never get to talk about it amongst themselves. But if sex happens earlier, they may not yet be sequestered and so who knows what can come out in conversations between the guys. One thing Nick is very proficient at is how to ignite firestorms with the other cast members. Somewhere out there in the future is Nick saying - to someone - "don't kiss the girl I like before I do". Kiss????

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:45 pm

literally "don't make out with the girl before I do" (tomorrow night)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:49 pm

So is the speculation that Kait had sex with Nick twice?!?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:53 pm

Not everything is to do with Nick imo. Most people aren't going to be following so closely that they even know Kaitlyn's in Chicago.

I also doubt he's the sex guy but I guess we'll know soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I agree with the bolded statement and also suspect that either Nick was sex guy, or Nick had sex with Kaitlyn in the FS (along with Shawn) and that was what caused problems at the end. IMO the higher probability is that it's Nick as the sex guy.

I think there's one potential firestorm this season that doesn't normally exist on a season when there isn't premature sex and that's the fact that normally, after HTD the cast is sequestered and only get to see one another at RC which are closely supervised; they have a FD but never get to talk about it amongst themselves. But if sex happens earlier, they may not yet be sequestered and so who knows what can come out in conversations between the guys. One thing Nick is very proficient at is how to ignite firestorms with the other cast members. Somewhere out there in the future is Nick saying - to someone - "don't kiss the girl I like before I do". Kiss????

My inner Kasha ~ I initially read the bolded as meaning a threesome is what caused the problems...

But after reading it AGAIN, figured out what you were saying. Hugesmile
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Is it really important now whether Nick is sex guy? Or does it matter if he had it twice during filming? As long as he has full closure this time, I'm happy for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:56 pm

I am hoping it is not Nick but Jared.  If Nick then he had her twice and that might be what Shawn is mad at but dont blame the buyer blame the seller.  IMHO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:59 pm

It would only have caused problems a)if they didn't have enough black boxes b) if it was a 2:1 date. Could you even imagine that one? :uptonogood One of the guys being let go on the date because he simply did not measure up to the other guy. 
He would be thrown out the door sans clothes and a simple sheet. Left on the streets to hitchhike home.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:02 pm

cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  Hugesmile

Kashathediva wrote:It would only have caused problems a)if they didn't have enough black boxes b) if it was a 2:1 date. Could you even imagine that one? :uptonogood One of the guys being let go on the date because he simply did not measure up to the other guy. 
He would be thrown out the door sans clothes and a simple sheet. Left on the streets to hitchhike home.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:03 pm

^well we do have naked guy on the golf course but he didn't get a sheet...

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan