SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Alanna wrote:How is Nick paying for anything? They just sent K to Chicago, not forced Nick to do anything, he lives in Chicago, so what does it matter to him?

scratch beats me.

Also why is K being sent to chicago ? Is it not possible that she went with her friend to be with another friend on her own ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:07 pm

It's not a coincidence imo that Kait quickly surfaced in Chicago where spoiled F2 Nick lives. I love Whitney and would personally love to spend a weekend with her, but I doubt Kaitlyn had such a burning desire to so quickly leave the love nest to go see Whit.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:15 pm

It kinda matters how many times if Nick is the sex guy because it means she doesn't regret it all the first time, especially if it almost cost her Shawn. Yikes if that's the case, maybe tptb's couple gift will be ten free therapy sessions.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:46 pm

I'm thinking if Nick is the sex guy, Kaitlyn is not going to say in interviews that she regretted it completely. If she did that and Nick is the sex guy then in my opinion it would give it away that she didn't pick him. Plus, Kaitlyn seems to be very open in regards to sex and the premise of the show is to like more than one guy at a time, which I do think is genuinely possible to a certain extent and I would bet Kaitlyn was okay with how it went down regardless.

I think it's the same edit as last bachelorette season. Both leads have their pick from night one, but they both had lust with Nick. They just needed to "scratch that itch" away and once they did it they were good. I think it's similar like last season too in regards to the lead liking attention. God knows Nick just showers all of his attention on the ladies - even if it's no longer wanted.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Alanna wrote:It kinda matters how many times if Nick is the sex guy because it means she doesn't regret it all the first time, especially if it almost cost her Shawn. Yikes if that's the case, maybe tptb's couple gift will be ten free therapy sessions.

To be fair, that should be their gift every season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm thinking if Nick is the sex guy, Kaitlyn is not going to say in interviews that she regretted it completely. If she did that and Nick is the sex guy then in my opinion it would give it away that she didn't pick him. Plus, Kaitlyn seems to be very open in regards to sex and the premise of the show is to like more than one guy at a time, which I do think is genuinely possible to a certain extent and I would bet Kaitlyn was okay with how it went down regardless.

I think it's the same edit as last bachelorette season. Both leads have their pick from night one, but they both had lust with Nick. They just needed to "scratch that itch" away and once they did it they were good. I think it's similar like last season too in regards to the lead liking attention. God knows Nick just showers all of his attention on the ladies - even if it's no longer wanted.
Potato, potatoe, he cannot tell the difference I guess laugh out loud laugh out loud I love it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I'm thinking if Nick is the sex guy, Kaitlyn is not going to say in interviews that she regretted it completely. If she did that and Nick is the sex guy then in my opinion it would give it away that she didn't pick him. Plus, Kaitlyn seems to be very open in regards to sex and the premise of the show is to like more than one guy at a time, which I do think is genuinely possible to a certain extent and I would bet Kaitlyn was okay with how it went down regardless.

Potato, potatoe, he cannot tell the difference I guess laugh out loud laugh out loud I love it.

The underlined is hilarious.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:51 pm

So IFFFFF Nick did have sex with Kaitlyn, doesn't matter how many times during filming, the consequence now is - it would hurt Shawn's feeling!!

I think Kait was a willing party, I don't believe Nick r*ped her, so who is there to say it would also hurt Nick's feeling? Doesn't matter if people don't like Nick, he is a normal dude who has real feelings.

So while everyone think "oh, sending K to Chicago would just hurt Shawn, blah blah". It hurts Nick as much too. He was once again dragged into the dramatic, and this is not a drama he started.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:11 pm

peggy0221 wrote:So IFFFFF Nick did have sex with Kaitlyn, doesn't matter how many times during filming, the consequence now is - it would hurt Shawn's feeling!!

I think Kait was a willing party, I don't believe Nick r*ped her, so who is there to say it would also hurt Nick's feeling? Doesn't matter if people don't like Nick, he is a normal dude who has real feelings.

So while everyone think "oh, sending K to Chicago would just hurt Shawn, blah blah". It hurts Nick as much too. He was once again dragged into the dramatic, and this is not a drama he started.

Peggy, I agree.  Just because Nick dared to go on the show, doesn't mean he deserves to be brought into the drama of the snapchat fiasco. Kaitlyn did not pick Nick.  Pretending that she did by openly sending Kaitlyn to Chicago to stir the pot seems like taking advantage of Nick...again.

Not saying he did not realize they were going to do it...he signed up for the show.  But just because he knew they might do it, doesn't mean he likes or deserves it.

I think that what Peggy is saying is that he is also a person and it is like beating a dead horse to milk the drama for all its worth when Nick is likely the one hurting the most.  He was not chosen and sent home after he propsosed only a month ago.  Shawn might be hurting about Kaitlyn's sexcapades, but Shawn chose to be in relationship with her knowing this.  Plus, he got the girl.  I don't think you can argue that Shawn or Kaitlyn are hurting more than Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Well said, OP! 
He signed up for the show  but not being dragged into the stupid mistake Kaitlyn made. Shawn is not even following Nick on sm and faved the rumor Nick's dating Whit? Did he know something we don't or just stir the pot? Be a gracious winner Shawn, if you really are this calm, funny laid back guy. 
Btw, I don't want Nick to be the next Bach. Heck, I didn't even want him to be on K's season. 
FreeNick

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It would only have caused problems a)if they didn't have enough black boxes b) if it was a 2:1 date. Could you even imagine that one? :uptonogood One of the guys being let go on the date because he simply did not measure up to the other guy. 
He would be thrown out the door sans clothes and a simple sheet. Left on the streets to hitchhike home.

The insinuation of people that Nick didn't measure up in the Fantasy Dates is the favorite default joke of his critics (the h word is not allowed).  Going on these overnight dates  and be rejected in the frc could be taken harder by any man especially if sex happened and everything was happy and dandy before the FD's.  This happened to him twice, assuming ofcourse that  the snapchat snafu is not a hoax and if Nick will not appear in any of Kaitlyn's snapvids in the future.

Nick had the advantage of talking to Kaitlyn prior to the show and to lose all that  to Shawn's goods.... and Shawn doesn't even have a job. I mean if a woman wants to get married, she will at least choose someone who has a stable job especially if she is unemployed herself.

After Nick, TBTP will have another punching bag but Nick needs to run away from this franchise after this season.   Why is he so attracted to what they offer like moth to a flame, I don't know.   I'm not even his fan.  I'm just not a  fan of Meandi and this troll that their trying to pass as a bachelorette.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
maniluh wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
You can make it difficult to have someone use you, if you don't allow yourself to be used and just stay out of the cray. It's not impossible. Just live your life and hold your head up and keep moving one step at a time. Staying at least an arm's length away from them is a good start.

agree.

yes, they're diverting the attention from kaitlyn's stupid mistake by sending her to chicago but it's not like they forced the two to make a snapchat video of them together to really confuse people so i wouldn't go as far as say they're making nick pay.
Right, they're just muddying the waters. What does it matter? He would have been speculated to be with Kait anyway for the next 6 weeks if she hadn't posted that video. Nothing changes for him imo.

Nick is not too good for this franchise, he chose it.  I am a Nick fan, but he chose to go back and seemed quite interested in Kaitlyn.  He knows that after they can make you look like a fool, they did it last year and he still went back.  I personally think for the most part just doesn't give a rip what most people think so it doesn't matter to him.  

Is TPTB covering their collective a** by sending Kaitlyn and Becca to Chicago to make it seem like maybe she is seeing Nick?  Sure, no big surprise there.  Should Nick have expected them to pull something like this, yup, **Edited** Nick has been their puppet before and going back he knew that if anything went wrong he would be the puppet again.

I don't care and I am not upset, because I give Nick credit for being intelligent enough to know that this could happen and to accept it since he made the choice to go back on the show.  Let's be honest, even if he really, really likes Kaitlyn and thought she could be his future wife, with this shows track record bachelorette or not, she had a 75% chance of being single again by January, so he could have waited if he was afraid of suffering from TPTB shenanigans.  

Kashathediva wrote:It would only have caused problems a)if they didn't have enough black boxes b) if it was a 2:1 date. Could you even imagine that one? :uptonogood One of the guys being let go on the date because he simply did not measure up to the other guy. 
He would be thrown out the door sans clothes and a simple sheet. Left on the streets to hitchhike home.

That might finally be a 2:1 date that didn't leave me wanting to reach into the tv and strangle someone.

Alanna wrote:It kinda matters how many times if Nick is the sex guy because it means she doesn't regret it all the first time, especially if it almost cost her Shawn. Yikes if that's the case, maybe tptb's couple gift will be ten free therapy sessions.

Sorry, but any guy who is going to be with Kaitlyn should realize that Kaitlyn is who she is, she was going to have sex with who she wanted to do and when she wanted to until she was in a committed relationship and had a reason not to.  If you really love the girl, then accept who she is and don't act like a big baby because of her past actions.

charriotoffire wrote:

The insinuation of people that Nick didn't measure up in the Fantasy Dates is the favorite default joke of his critics (the h word is not allowed).  Going on these overnight dates  and be rejected in the frc could be taken harder by any man especially if sex happened and everything was happy and dandy before the FD's.  This happened to him twice, assuming ofcourse that  the snapchat snafu is not a hoax and if Nick will not appear in any of Kaitlyn's snapvids in the future.

Nick had the advantage of talking to Kaitlyn prior to the show and to lose all that  to Shawn's goods.... and Shawn doesn't even have a job. I mean if a woman wants to get married, she will at least choose someone who has a stable job especially if she is unemployed herself.

After Nick, TBTP will have another punching bag but Nick needs to run away from this franchise after this season.   Why is he so attracted to what they offer like moth to a flame, I don't know.   I'm not even his fan.  I'm just not a  fan of Meandi and this troll that their trying to pass as a bachelorette.

Hey, I really like Kaitlyn, but let's be real, she was looking for a relationship, not a husband.  Good for her.  And a job is a lesser issue to me over things like compatibility, etc.  Heck once on the bachelor, there are plenty of alumni who never seem to work a real job again and just live off the franchise, so the job would not be a huge deal in this crowd.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan