SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:37 pm

He was invited to an event in Canada with Michael Stag and a few others in conjunction with the Toronto Film Festival. We saw the invite via twitter by Michael.

Nick didn't attend.

Best of Toronto

ETA: IMO his arrogance of "knowing" he's going to get the girl, isn't any different than the F1 who was also very arrogant in his confidence of winning, as was a lot of the other F1s in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:27 am

Nick updated his Twitter account bio profile yesterday. He noted that his opinions are his own (so likely related to salesforce). He also seems to reaffirm that he is okay with people not liking him and likely gearing up for the upcoming weeks of episodes until FRC time.

Nick Viall
@viallnicholas28
A life without Risk is a life filled with regret. My opinions are my own. Some like them.. some don't. Im ok with that. http://salesforce.com  sometimes tv
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He was invited to an event in Canada with Michael Stag and a few others in conjunction with the Toronto Film Festival. We saw the invite via twitter by Michael.

Nick didn't attend.

Best of Toronto

ETA: IMO his arrogance of "knowing" he's going to get the girl, isn't any different than the F1 who was also very arrogant in his confidence of winning, as was a lot of the other F1s in the past.

Plus we don't have access to the other things he got invited to but turned down. Aside from the college speech I don't know if there's any info on Nick getting any perks of the franchise at all. He actually also never travelled to be part of reunions or fun times with bachnation.

Re: confidence/cocky -- the way itm's make you sound and the edit -- I'm a 100% sure with Nick that was the producers were feeding him stories about how andi feels and making him feel he had it in the bag it was very apparent they worked hard at making him a villian last season and part of that seems to be getting him to say certain stuff out of context, snarking or not.
Michelle money and her very dry humor comes to mind how she came off. We know he  has a snarky humor so there's a lot of material. Nick is also blunt and upfront to a fault I think he sees commuanicating not straightforwardly partly as not being fully authentic - and that can also add to that. He trustingly would say what's on his mind giving them material. I think this season he knows exactly how the macine works and knows to keep comments about guys at the minimum cos tptb have a job to do. He had not said one thing about the guys - he likely stuck to a certain discipline on that.

If you hear from people who actually know him in real life outside of the show every single person says he's very much a normal nice guy maybe a tad quirky. The Nick we see on tv now is one who has learnt to not provide any comment that can be edited to make him look a certain way imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:36 am

I'm surprised it hasn't been suggested that Nick posted the picture to show Kaitlyn he too can be buff and super fit since she picked Shawn the former personal trainer. Because after all, it seems for some that every single thing Nick posts or tweets is some message to or about the show.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:40 am

I think K already has seen his buff, but besides that, it hasn't been suggested IMO because he simply isn't the type to show off. JMHO of what I know of Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:04 pm

Well I do think he's definitely showing off here. I don't think it's for Kailtyn though, but his x amount of followers, mission accomplished if you read the comments laugh out loud. He does look good and fit, but I can't stand when guys post shirtless flexing pics. Suspect

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:09 pm

When it comes to Nick. he so rarely is fully shirtless in a pic that compared to all the other guys on the show who are personal trainers and work on their bodies for a living it is nice to see someone who has a great body, doesn't need to show it off, but gives some of the ladies an opportunity to realize that even a software salesman can be ripped.

Plus, most of Nick's posts are poking fun of himself, being silly, and he even has an IG pic of himself with another guy side by side to make himself less attractive so it is a nice balance that he shows what he is working with. K's F1 has more pics including one from the show shirtless and he is taken (engaged to K) so if Nick is single, why not show the ladies what he is working with? Seems to make more sense to me to do so when single. jmho.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Looking through his IG there are maybe 2 pics that I see of him shirtless. That's nothing compared to many other contestants. I say if he wants to show off, go ahead, but IMO he's simply taking a cute pic. He probably was working out. Those that don't care for him, won't like it, might like it, those that are his fans, will love it. Same goes for anyone else, so it's all good IMO.

BTW I have one of those contraptions. I need to start using it! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:36 pm

For the record, I don't think that's what he was doing and I was being sarcastic. I remember during Andi's season where it was this same kind of revelation when they had their Fantasy Date at the private beach and it was like "woah, where did that body come from?"

It just seems like some treat every single thing he posts and tweets as some message to or about the show that I was pleasantly surprised to not see comments suggesting that's what he was doing.

And speaking of his body, what I like about Nick's is that it doesn't look like a body achieved from hours and hours at the gym like someone like Josh for example or yes Shawn. To each his own but these kind of guys do nothing for me. I'm sure Nick does some weight lifting but I know he was runner at University and I think his body is probably more the natural staying fit and healthy.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:46 pm

^ There definitely are comments about his body and where did it come from on his IG pic and that people realize Nick too is buff and fit. Some comments are even stating they too would have slept with him and let him back on the show. So there is that.

IA that Nick's body is more from being active and running. His muscles are lean and remind me of the lead for Bach NZ who is also athletic and not a weight lifter, just very active. Plus, Nick is 34 and older than the other personal trainer guys on the show. At that age, Nick barely needs to do much to maintain muscle definition after years of being active.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:51 pm

When Nick was invited to be a guest speaker in the local university, he didn't mention a single word of the event in his sm. IF he truly is an attention seeker, I think he would broadcast it.
His other shirtless picture is to promote a charity event when he bartendered to raise money for a cancer patient whom he didn't even know.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Looking through his IG there are maybe 2 pics that I see of him shirtless. That's nothing compared to many other contestants. I say if he wants to show off, go ahead, but IMO he's simply taking a cute pic. He probably was working out. Those that don't care for him, won't like it, might like it, those that are his fans, will love it. Same goes for anyone else, so it's all good IMO.

BTW I have one of those contraptions. I need to start using it! laugh out loud

I don't think it's going to be a habit for him, sometimes we wanna be complimented and he worked hard for it so no biggie. I will let this one slide. giggling

And GA we use tubing in gym and they are the worst, #1 on my most hated list, ouch. laugh out loud

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan