SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:51 am

The gifts were so thoughtful. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:57 am

Hurry up!!! Too many commercials, not enough time left!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:01 am

Vanessa and Tres look good together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:01 am

What???? laugh out loud they are leaving us hanging!!!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:16 am

^^^ Haha! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:38 am

So far, so good. Like Tres/Vanessa and Dave/Ashley -- they all seem like good people (and I'm sure Tres' freakout is temporary). I also really like Samantha, since she looks like someone I know and kind of reminds me of... well... me Smiley. That said, I think Neil is really unattractive. Hope she actually finds him attractive or he has a really good personality (he seems weird/quirky, but she might like that, so there's that). Still, if I were her and then saw the other guys, I'd feel like I got hosed in the "looks" department laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:19 am

Hello! I'm a "Newbie"!!
I've watched all three seasons too. Liked season one. Immediately didn't like Vahn. When he insisted Dr. Pepper remover her shoes upon arriving at his home, I knew he was going to be completely inflexible.
Season two was a train-wreck. We all agree on that.

I wasn't going to watch again either. But I forgot to erase it from my DRV. So....I watched!! Here's my take:

Favorite couple by far, is Neil & Sam. Yeah, I know the beard is a little freaky looking. And he's a little wacky / quirky. But I think he's the most genuine. He's funny, the most comfortable in "his own skin" and comes across as the most "what you see is what you get" type of guy. He doesn't seem to have any hang-ups. Sam is also quirky, funny, outgoing, and confident. This COULD work.

Tres & Vanessa look great together. And I really like Vanessa. But something is rubbing me wrong with him. He's got some hang up's with his mother leaving him & I think that's going to be a problem. I'm sensing some insecurity with him also, and it seems he's over compensating by putting on airs. JMO of course and my first impression. But that's my read.

Least favorite is David & Ashley. I like her. She is gorgeous. And very reserved. She enjoyed a nice low-key bachelorette party while he's out acting like a 14 year old boy. He seems immature to me. And as reserved as Ashley seems to be, he will probably come on way too strong. He also seems to have some hang-up's. Again, JMO & first impressions. So we'll see!

Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:44 am

Welcome to you Mastiffmom. welcomebanner

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:24 am

One thing I will say -- and we'll have to see how this plays out -- is to see what the couples natural distances are like.  On the one hand, I wouldn't be shocked if in general people in the Atlanta area date across much larger geographic area than in NYC since it's so spread out and a driving city.  On the other hand, Atlanta traffic is BRUTAL.

But maybe the experts "wised up" this time and there aren't any crazy distances causing major commuting issues.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:29 pm

‘Married at First Sight’ Season 3: David Norton, Vanessa Nelson Share Details
http://www.theknot.com/news/married-at-first-sight-season-3-david-norton-vanessa-nelson-share-details-1597

WHAT WOULD MAKE THIS WOMAN MARRY A COMPLETE STRANGER?http://madamenoire.com/601116/woman-marry-a-complete-stranger/

MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT: TALKING TO DAVID AND VANESSA
http://www.tvgrapevine.com/interviews/14891-married-at-first-sight-talking-to-david-and-vanessa
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:44 pm

I really enjoyed the opening episode. I feel these couples are the most genuine of all of the seasons. I am the most connected to Neil. I love his outlook on partnership and his quirky sensibility. I really love neil but sam is "growing" on me. She is a bit full on for me. I am not sure he will find her attractive, we will see.

Out of David and Ashley, I am more curious about David then Ashley. She is lovely but seems a bit boring to me right now. David has more personality.

Tres and Vanessa seem good together but I am worried about Tres ability to trust her in the short amount of time they have before the decision. Overall I am really rooting for all the couples. I hope it works out for them and the show. Production cannot have another disastrous season.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Mastiiffmom wrote:Hello! I'm a "Newbie"!!
I've watched all three seasons too. Liked season one. Immediately didn't like Vahn. When he insisted Dr. Pepper remover her shoes upon arriving at his home, I knew he was going to be completely inflexible.
Season two was a train-wreck. We all agree on that.

I wasn't going to watch again either. But I forgot to erase it from my DRV. So....I watched!!  Here's my take:

Favorite couple by far, is Neil & Sam. Yeah, I know the beard is a little freaky looking. And he's a little wacky / quirky. But I think he's the most genuine. He's funny, the most comfortable in "his own skin" and comes across as the most "what you see is what you get" type of guy. He doesn't seem to have any hang-ups. Sam is also quirky, funny, outgoing, and confident. This COULD work.

Tres & Vanessa look great together. And I really like Vanessa. But something is rubbing me wrong with him. He's got some hang up's with his mother leaving him & I think that's going to be a problem. I'm sensing some insecurity with him also, and it seems he's over compensating by putting on airs. JMO of course and my first impression. But that's my read.

Least favorite is David & Ashley. I like her. She is gorgeous. And very reserved. She enjoyed a nice low-key bachelorette party while he's out acting like a 14 year old boy. He seems immature to me. And as reserved as Ashley seems to be, he will probably come on way too strong. He also seems to have some hang-up's. Again, JMO & first impressions. So we'll see!

Great first post! I feel the same way as you about most things.

Sam and Neil are the most interesting couple so far IMO. They just seem like interesting characters who are being themselves rather than portraying some bland TV version. Her pets are too cute!

Vanessa seems great, but I'm not totally sold on Tres. Might just be my own prejudice, but I sense a bit of player in him.

I feel like I got to know Ashley the least and actually liked David while watching, but I've already read some worrying rumours about him online, so not very optimistic about them.

I like them much better than last season's cast though!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486