SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:04 pm

That sounds like someone that isnt that happy with the show or the outcome. I believe the concept is for viewers to believe the couples are paying for the house. That has to be a bridge of some sort and what is with the hashtag. She is reminding me of the female contestant last season that were protesting too much. All she could have done was squash the gold digger comments. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SomeGuy Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:56 pm

If I read the entire exchange correctly, MAFS (or Red Arrow Intl) paid for the existing rentals but left the couples to pay for their (married) digs. Which leaves me puzzled about Ashley's last comment about the house. no idea

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:04 pm

I'd like to think I finally smelled the coffee on David's actions in the E6 trailer and the scene, seen in other trailers, in the cemetery. Remember that the night after coming back from AZ David, among other things, says he thinks the marriage is "in trouble". This is a recurring theme with him. He melts down after Ashley asks him why he's grumpy. He heads to the bathroom (not out of the bedroom) and there's a shoot of the closed door and the sound of crying. Put the scene in the cemetery (including another "marriage in trouble" phrase) after that, and, I think, the story pulls together. At this point I'm wondering if maybe David needs to switch to decaf or spend time with Prince Valium. Hugesmile

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:49 am

After S2, S3 is, in some regards, turning into a snoozer. There are no threats of violence, no shouting matches... well, OK, Tres and Vanessa get jiggy, but we don't see much of that.

Tres gets wasted. Worked in the bachelor days, dude, but not now. Vanessa is back to her song about "not ready for marriage, not ready to be the man of the house". Sigh... what's it going to be, girl? He's hot or he's not. Don't keep flipping around! You're married to the man, move forward, don't act like Match.com let you down.

Sam and Neil... it's getting sad. Sam's treatment of Neil is coming back to her - "goes around, comes around". Neil should stop talking in questions? Neil should stop thinking in questions? They both need to people up, and I wonder if four weeks will do it, to undo the BS of the first two weeks and do the bonding that's needed. Talk about pressure...

Poor David. Ashley is just not willing to play the game. Throw him a bone, girl! Give him a sign! Give him a hug, fer cryin' out loud!

Right now, I'm not sure I see a couple that makes it - I'm starting to feel 0 for 3.

BTW, Dr. Pepper, SomeCouple almost always use names and not my (husband/wife). It's worked this long - no blame attaches. Smiley

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:24 am

SomeGuy wrote:After S2, S3 is, in some regards, turning into a snoozer. There are no threats of violence, no shouting matches... well, OK, Tres and Vanessa get jiggy, but we don't see much of that.

I totally agree! I'm thinking of watching an episode of season 1 on demand so I can see if it's just me or if it really was better. I feel like they are just moving so SLOW..... No real bonding. I'm not sure how David and Ashley can share a house and never actually talk or touch. I know more goes on that we don't see...but really they are editing this into total boredom. (and I wonder how many times she's fallen out of that King size bed, cause she stays on the absolute edge).

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:37 pm

A further thought about Tres' Father's Day stupidity. On his side: unless they got ripped at home (no evidence they did), or someone else did the driving (no evidence yea or nay), Tres ran the risk of a DWI (driving while intoxicated). Which means being a car salesman is somewhat difficult. Which means no income, and tons of expense for defense and fines. And, regrettably, DWB (driving while black) might (probably?) increase the risk of incarceration. Vanessa should have ripped Tres something fierce for all of this. stupid

OTOH, was Tres "so drunk he passed out" (near alcohol poisoning?) or that he only "crashed out"? Vanessa can (should) be unhappy about that, but it's the above risks that should have gotten her going big time.

Ashley's official bio lists her as a former social worker (whatever that really means) and, of course, she's studying to be a nurse. Both occupations are, in varying measure, about sympathy and empathy. So why doesn't David get some of that? no idea

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:50 pm

SomeGuy wrote:A further thought about Tres' Father's Day stupidity. On his side: unless they got ripped at home (no evidence they did), or someone else did the driving (no evidence yea or nay), Tres ran the risk of a DWI (driving while intoxicated). Which means being a car salesman is somewhat difficult. Which means no income, and tons of expense for defense and fines. And, regrettably, DWB (driving while black) might (probably?) increase the risk of incarceration. Vanessa should have ripped Tres something fierce for all of this. stupid

OTOH, was Tres "so drunk he passed out" (near alcohol poisoning?) or that he only "crashed out"? Vanessa can (should) be unhappy about that, but it's the above risks that should have gotten her going big time.

Ashley's official bio lists her as a former social worker (whatever that really means) and, of course, she's studying to be a nurse. Both occupations are, in varying measure, about sympathy and empathy. So why doesn't David get some of that? no idea

I agree with you SomeGuy.
I have a social worker in my family, so I'll shed a bit of light on what they do.
When children are removed from abusive situations, or are abandoned, social workers place them in foster care and regularly check on their progress. Adoption agencies use social workers to help match children with new parents and, depending on the situation / legalities involved, monitor the adoptive home environment for a while. All in all it's a job where barriers and shields against getting attached have to be in place, or the social worker may become "personally involved".
Ashley did tell Dr Pepper that she worked with foster parents of medically fragile children i.e. they have chronic illnesses or something like severe asthma, cerebral palsy, ms, or are HIV positive. That all translates into cool, calm, collected, unattached.
David on the the other hand is an emotional roller coaster.
Unless these two get a grip and put in some effort....

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:32 pm

I understand the "personal involvement" issue. But one doesn't get into those jobs to oversee managing cattle, either. I can testify, first hand, about a very few nurses who left me wondering why they were even in the business. But I can also testify to many nurses who do show sympathy and empathy while still maintaining a glass wall between themselves and the patient (me!).

I just don't understand what's driving Ashley. She says amazingly little of substance and clearly holds David at arm's length when the discussion becomes of some importance. OTOH, David's mother shows up and there's more reaction, and it's positive.

I can easily forgive a MEGO reaction to non-stop videos and pictures "from when David was little. But they say tons about where David came from and how he became who he is. Particularly in the situation of "17 days ago, I had no idea David existed", I would expect her to be all over that stuff. I simply don't get it. She's not apathetic. She seems to "be there". But any time the discussion goes outside of trivia, the doors slam shut.

I just don't get it.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Oh yeah Ashley's face when watching his home movies hmmm She wasn't smiling or looking over @ David seeing how happy he was. I hope they can work things out but doesn't seem like it will.

It's kind of nice being un-spoiled with this show laugh out loud but then you find out the endings and :headbanging

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:34 pm

Linds911 wrote:[...]It's kind of nice being un-spoiled with this show laugh out loud but then you find out the endings and :headbanging

I think I'm missing a step. Are you saying you know who stays married and who doesn't?

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:25 am

Nope I don't! What I'm trying to say is that last season I was so sure Jaclyn & Ryan were still together & happy, then the 6 month reunion show came on & shocked me/us all! So this season I'm just watching without getting "attached" to any couples and seeing what happens. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Gotit.

With the exception of Cortney and Jason from S1 my general reaction is anywhere from "meh..." to "you gotta be kidding me!" for Ryan D and... well, S2 altogether. Jaclyn struck as ...well... just another loudmouth and Ryan as needing to man up - talk about failure to launch!

David is, I think, the most compelling personality in S3. Even there, though, I don't think anyone's squared the circle on the stories about him prior to the start of the show. My guess is there was some small kernel of reality that was then blown up on SM. But that's only a guess. I wish Ashley would wake up and smell the coffee, he deserves more from her.

Sam seems to be calming down but her initial performance is a big buzzkill. Neil - Meh. Tres seems like a decent sort who has some growing to do. Vanessa can't seem to figure out where she wants to be in the relationship. Again... meh.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486