SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Simple put Sam is acting like a woman not ready for marriage.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SomeGuy Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:07 pm

It's a mystery to me about was wrong with the house, but Neil and Sam seemed to agree it wasn't right for them. However Neil should have balked at moving to Sam's place. David had it right with not wanting Ashley running home to hide out. The same holds true with Sam. And Neil has to cope with the roomie, too. This is another demonstration of how dysfunctional things can get with them.

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:26 pm

SomeGuy wrote:It's a mystery to me about was wrong with the house, but Neil and Sam seemed to agree it wasn't right for them. However Neil should have balked at moving to Sam's place. David had it right with not wanting Ashley running home to hide out. The same holds true with Sam. And Neil has to cope with the roomie, too. This is another demonstration of how dysfunctional things can get.

As far as I now nothing was wrong with the house but that the commute was toooooooooooooooooooooo far for both of them, especially Sam after she was transferred. no idea

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Gotit. BTW is that Neil's big a** pickup? It doesn't look like a Sam choice.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:26 am

SomeGuy wrote:Gotit. BTW is that Neil's big a** pickup? It doesn't look like a Sam choice.

That whole pick-up thing was a mystery to me, too. I mean, neither one looks like it would have been their choice of vehicle?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:46 pm

I recently booked a rental, with Hertz, from home to Phila. International (cheaper than even long term parking). Hertz needed to move a Chevy Silverado to PHL; they comped us on fuel and, of course, we paid for a compact. Point being, maybe N&S rented wheels and got lucky? Otherwise, yeah, they don't look like big a** pickup types.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsjohnson1001 Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:09 pm

I've been watching MAFS since season 1 and have been reading along with this forum since the beginning of MAFS 1st Year, seems like i'm late to the party, but better late than never!

By far, my favorite couple from the franchise is Cortney and Jason. I cannot stand Jamie, call me crazy, but she is addicted to fame, hence why she went on ANOTHER reality show to "find love" all the while maintaining a relationship with her ex. . .I digress

So far, Season 3 is dragging, and I don't know if that is just because of the train wreck season 2 was due to having a drug addict (Ryan D.) on the cast, or if it really is like paint drying.

My opinions of the couples so far:

Sam & Neil - I love Neil! He is so sweet, dedicated to this process (probably because his family has a successful history in arranged marriages), and really seems ready to be a married man and everything that entails. Sam. . .I just can't. Her "quirky" behavior is not quirky, it's rude. I totally agree with SomeGuy, take your Ritalin, Sam, and get off my TV. if they are still together, I will not be tuning in to their MAFS 1st Year.

Ashley & David - I do think she is getting a really bad edit, and am seriously digging these theories that she knew something from the beginning, because her behavior is more than being closed off because she is protecting herself. I respect her for being honest with herself, she isn't in to him (although we may never know the real reason why), and she said it herself (twitter) you can't force chemistry to be there as much as you can't control it being there. He is a creep. Plain and simple. he rubs me the wrong way and has since day one. He is a slime ball to the max! and the $3500 house? like last season with J&R, he is talking up his income, making it appear he is better off than he really is. They don't pay for those houses, and if I read the earlier twitter exchange correctly, production pays for their "joint" house while leaving them responsible for their individual homes while they are filming. Either way, you don't pay for that house David. you can't afford $3500/mo being unemployed. . .

Tres & Vanessa - I love these two, **edited** I do think he is immature, especially after they had sex, blabbing the way he did. (Sorry, but if someone says consummate one more time, I might punch my TV. That is a terrible word. Call it like it is.) Either way, they are my favorite from this season, both of their personalities are likable for the most part, and Vanessa really seems to know what she wants in a marriage and a husband. Here's to hoping Tres catches up!

Anyway, Thanks for all your sleuthing, it's been great reading along all this time!

mrsjohnson1001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 pm

starwelcome mrsjohnson1001

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsjohnson1001 Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:starwelcome mrsjohnson1001

Thank you!

mrsjohnson1001

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty What would make this show better

Post by Lizzy Bizzy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Would be a 24 hour feed like big brother, that showed the couples when they are in the house or doing things together. The crew sets up camera's throughout the house and eliminate the camera crews. Have a camera in their cars and only when they go out as a couple have a crew meet them there. Then the camera's become an after thought. This way we can see if someone is one way on the show and another way off.

Lizzy Bizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:35 pm

There is an article on MailOnLine about how she is regretful about the way she treated her husband.  Can someone bring it over please? thanks.  It can be discuss as I believe they are still together. The other couples are in the article too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:17 pm

^^
DailyMail

The Knot

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486