SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Thanks @Linds

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SomeGuy Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:51 am

TNX for sharing! yes yes

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by pafs Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:07 pm

Okay, this is my first time posting, so I'll do my best to follow the rules! This season can be summed up with one word- ZZzzzZZZzzzz (that's me snoring)..... boring!

Tres/Vanessa: Nice couple, assuming no major revelations are revealed, they'll choose to stay together at the finale.  She shows a little moodiness which will get way old, but that won't become a problem for Tres until further into their marriage when she isn't trying to hide it as much.

David/Ashley: I'm not creeped out by him like I was Sean from MAFS2, but he's definitely on my "weirdar"- I'm not trying to be insensitive here but I'm going to say what everyone else is thinking- those meltdowns about his dad are over the top.  You were seven buddy, the tears and crying fits aren't coming off as genuine, they're coming off as weird. A sob story loses it's effectiveness when it's over 20 years out. Further, the business about him being unemployed and overstating his income could be easily fixed if producers put a little effort into the search- requiring W2's really isn't too much to ask for when you're pairing people for a lifetime commitment.  It's interesting to me that such a simple preventative "lying" measure hasn't been put in place.  I'm not so bright that I can be the only one that's ever thought of the idea. It certainly would have saved season 2 cast a few headaches. Ashley- Enough has been said about her; she should never have been chosen by the "experts" for something like this, I saw that even during the interview process and her effort is deplorable.  I couldn't touch the guy either, but a mind exercise isn't going to get you pregnant. Again, the tears when she doesn't want to hurt feelings does not come off as genuine- she can't even think of one nice thing to say about her "husband" but she's afraid of hurting him in all of this? WHAT? Did she say something kind under her breath and I missed it?

Neil/Sam: He seems amazing, she's abusive- that's not a subjective observation, it is reality.**IMO**  Regardless of whether these two stay together, she will never be other than what she is.

pafs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:04 pm

welcomeyall pafs! Glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:25 pm

Different people, different strokes. My guess is David has some other issues that the loss of his father brings out. But, hey, I'm just SomeGuy on the Internet. I'm not a doctor, I don't have a lab coat, I don't even play a doctor on TV.

As to all of the stories circulating about David, (and Sam and Neil), there's been very little factual evidence to back it up. During S1, for example, someone uncovered court filings for Vaughn and Monet that MASF producers claimed were for their passports (nice try, but highly, highly unlikely). Almost certainly the divorce filings had been uncovered but not nailed down for sure.

I don't think anything has substantiated the stories about David. So are they real, or are they spiteful? And if so, who started it? The Dohertys? The fiancee who bailed? Someone who just had to diss David?

At least there's some substance to Sam changed bank offices (although banks change personnel around, from branch to branch, as a security measure). There's the report they were seen in an Ikea. Was it them? Was it someone who looked like them? And there's the trailer for the Day of Decision. Shirt colors, etc. point to staying together. NTL, I wouldn't care to bet my on MAFS' editing.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:04 pm

What are some of the stories about David? I missed something along the way. I would like to hear what is meant by he is sly, he's cringe worthy, etc. I don't see it. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Some guy Re Sam changing bank branches we saw that on last weeks episode the new longer commute was one of the reasons for the house change, so it looked to me that she was unexpectedly switched by head office during week 3 of the experiment so IMO that does not sway me to believe that she did it to be closer to Neil, it was just dumb luck that her new branch is near Neil's house.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by pafs Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:04 pm

I haven't heard any substantiated rumors regarding David's employment or income, I do think it would save all participants unfair scrutiny, however, if they were required to submit W2's to production. Given the toxic and dishonest relationships last season, it would only seem prudent, but what do I know:-) As far as the comments regarding David being sly or cringe worthy, I can't say I've picked up on "sly" but his comments regarding falling in love with Ashley were most definitely cringe worthy. Who can honestly say they watched that without going, "Say what?" That was either an incredibly calculated statement and completely dishonest, or he is trying desperately to convince himself this is the real deal.

pafs

Back to top Go down

Post by mbarry Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:57 pm

crazychicken wrote:Some guy Re Sam changing bank branches we saw that on last weeks episode the new longer commute was one of the reasons for the house change, so it looked to me that she was unexpectedly switched by head office during week 3 of the experiment so IMO that does not sway me to believe that she did it to be closer to Neil, it was just dumb luck that her new branch is near Neil's house.
i bet you they will stay together

mbarry

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Can the NDA usurp the FIA?

Post by Suburban Housewife Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:20 pm

So I've been reading on here since last season. I got sucked in and then felt very disenfranchised after the whole crazy circus was over. Swore I wouldn't watch season 3- but then got sucked back in because my church pastor was the one that married Sam and Neil... And I live in Metro Atlanta- so, why not?

V&T I can't decide on... They are indifferent to me which could be a good sign, who knows?

I can tell I'm in the minority that feels sympathy for Ashely- I think David has either disrespectfully ignored her cues and the way she processes things. (I've seen her try and he basically just steamrolls those efforts because they aren't what -he- expects) OR he is just painfully ignorant and unaware that other people process things differently than him and that's okay! I can see she's uncomfortable because he's not respectful of their differences- he thinks she just needs to step out of her box or sees it as a problem to "fix" instead of accepting and embracing their differences and adapting and coping. At this point he comes across as whiny to me and I'm even turned off by him! Blech.

I'm rooting for S&N- though that could be due to the fact that I was invested in them given that my pastor married them... Still- I see strides being made. But I agree with sentiments from others- after last season- you just can't tell. One previous posted on the N&S board mentioned that they got married 3 weeks later that the other couples- it's interesting that they were the only couple not shown looking at their album (the other two couples had a camera shot zoomed in on the date...)

As far as the main topic for my post... Can the NDA override the freedom of information act? In Georgia, all marriage and divorce records are available to anyone in the public. You just have to go to the county courthouse in person and make an inquiry.... If we knew what county they were married in (Fulton?) I would be curious to know if we could just get the tell all spoiler from there?

This post is all just my opinion.

Suburban Housewife

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:45 pm

An NDA prohibits a person or persons from disclosing specified information. FOI applies to government entities. In short, an NDA isn't going to lock up MAFS-related records. Unless... An attorney for MAFS can convince a judge the records should be sealed. Sealing isn't done frivolously, but if an argument can be successfully made, there you are. My guess, though, is the records are there if you know how to look for them.

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. I don't play one on TV. I don't even own a briefcase.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Suburban Housewife Welcome1 Great post!

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486