SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by hdman Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:37 pm

I noticed that too.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:53 pm

hey yall curious to hear from shawn fans -- I keep flip flopping when it comes to him -- but curious what others see as his top attributes that make you a fan of his Smiley thanks!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:29 pm

I'll bite….to me..JMHO…he is a MAN, not a boyish man who is looking for his 15 minutes of fame….again. You can actually "see" his thought process. I think he is truly looking for a life long partner and sees that in Kaitlyn.

I'm not sure this was the best situation for him to fall in love…but he did. Based on his behavior, I think he is a loyal man who once in love, loves deeply. I found his behavior in the previews telling…to me he loves so much that he just can't imagine her with anyone else, hence the struggle.

I see him as loyal, protective, and loving. I base this on his actions as well as his inability to move forward if she is dating other. I think that Shawn has a "personal journey" to travel at this point..where he learns to give and forgive.

I am actually very excited about this couple as I think that what they have and will go through at this point will make them stronger than if they hadn't gone through all of this.

eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:33 pm

cool thanks for sharing!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:41 pm

I think Shawn is what Kaitlyn needs and wants, as long as they can get through this "rough patch" (ahem laugh out loud). He is super manly, protective and seems like a great fit for her personality. She acts like a dude with the other buddies she has on the show, but so sweet and feminine with him, and I think she loves that he brings it out in her. He totally treats her like a lady, so I think he makes her feel cared for in that sense.

Also, Shawn's dead pan humor is the perfect, hilarious compliment to Kait's intense silliness imo. She would probably be the star and have all the attention but he'd make a great sidekick for her. I don't see him stifling her on the show (so far, anyway) and definitely post-show she's remained her over the top self. So I'm looking forward to seeing their journey and how they made it out, not only alive, but engaged and Kaitlyn (and I hope/think) him happy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Shawn is what Kaitlyn needs and wants, as long as they can get through this "rough patch" (ahem laugh out loud). He is super manly, protective and seems like a great fit for her personality. She acts like a dude with the other buddies she has on the show, but so sweet and feminine with him, and I think she loves that he brings it out in her. He totally treats her like a lady, so I think he makes her feel cared for in that sense.

Also, Shawn's dead pan humor is the perfect, hilarious compliment to Kait's intense silliness imo. She would probably be the star and have all the attention but he'd make a great sidekick for her. I don't see him stifling her on the show (so far, anyway) and definitely post-show she's remained her over the top self. So I'm looking forward to seeing their journey and how they made it out, not only alive, but engaged and Kaitlyn (and I hope/think) him happy.

I am not a Shawn fan, but I am a fan of Kaitlyn and Shawn. She really cares for him and he is gone over her. His actions irritate me, but I think they make Kaitlyn feel loved and appreciated. She is hot with Nick, but she is soft and happy with Shawn. As a huge Nick Chick, I see Kaitlyn much more into Shawn and that Shawn is the one that brings out that extra something to Kaitlyn.

I think they both had to be forgiving for each of the other making a mistake. Kaitlyn maybe got to physical with others, but Shawn acted like a possessive jerk. To me they both chose to forgive and move on and be happy with each other. To me that shows two people committed to making it work with each other.

I like the saying that they aren't perfect people, but they seem pretty perfect when it is just the two of them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:57 pm

^^I really like your post Stuck, especially the last line. You've set aside your bias & looked at Kaitlyn & Shawn thru an honest lens. Not easy to do, so good on ya!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:55 am

Alanna wrote:I think Shawn is what Kaitlyn needs and wants, as long as they can get through this "rough patch" (ahem laugh out loud). He is super manly, protective and seems like a great fit for her personality. She acts like a dude with the other buddies she has on the show, but so sweet and feminine with him, and I think she loves that he brings it out in her. He totally treats her like a lady, so I think he makes her feel cared for in that sense.

Love this Alanna! I wish I could "like it" so I'll just quote to remind myself giggling yes Shawn's humor is the best. His fake eulogy for her during the wake laugh out loud Def. a good fit for her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:58 am

Ah thanks Linds, I'm sad about the like button too!!!

To make this not totally off topic- I loved that Kait couldn't stop smiling talking about Shawn in her interviews; even talking about him being hurt, she was still beaming! Just so freaking cute. I can't wait to see them post-show, hopefully still happy, despite what airs the next few weeks. Jill's advice for Shawn to just focus on the fact that at the end, he got his girl is really right imo and I hope that's exactly what he's doing.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:59 am

He's seriously funny. He also snapped a few days ago that he wants the Joshua cut for himself as well because he's heard it's in laugh out loud

@heatherpasden: When Ethan tells me he wants his hair cut like @Shawn_Booth #goodChoice #hesonly8yearsold

@Shawn_Booth: I know a good barber.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:42 am

I wonder if this weekend is a SHV or they are planning instead to spend July 4 weekend together ? Seems like a long time to be apart. I would say watch the feet but I think they are going to be really careful since snapchatgate to hide their movements.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:56 am

If these two have babies, their babies are going to have the most beautiful eyes!

I've got to admit, I love both Shawn & Kaitlyn's eyes  :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3