SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:58 am

isittrue wrote:I wonder if this weekend is a SHV or they are planning instead to spend July 4 weekend together ?  Seems like a long time to be apart.  I would say watch the feet but I think they are going to be really careful since snapchatgate to hide their movements.
K snapped herself on a plane last night so she's on her way somewhere, either to Shawn or to Vancouver. Considering she joked she was in bed with Ryan Gosling to ET already, I don't think she understands or cares about the meaning of being careful laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:02 am

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:I wonder if this weekend is a SHV or they are planning instead to spend July 4 weekend together ?  Seems like a long time to be apart.  I would say watch the feet but I think they are going to be really careful since snapchatgate to hide their movements.
K snapped herself on a plane last night so she's on her way somewhere, either to Shawn or to Vancouver. Considering she joked she was in bed with Ryan Gosling to ET already, I don't think she understands or cares about the meaning of being careful laugh out loud

Yeah but she also tweeted to Whitney it was her turn to come to Vancouver so... Just seems like a long time to be apart especially since their last visit ended rather abruptly. Guess we have to wait and see.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:01 pm

Cuteness alert:  Shawn tweeted a response to someone's pic of their dog saying his next dog is going to be a Bernese.

And in Kait's us weekly 25 things article she said a "A Bernese mountain dog named Doug is my dream pet."

I'd say everything's ok if they're already planning their future family expansion together. cheerleader

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/25-things-kaitlyn-bristowe-2015246

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:06 pm

relaxing wrote:Cuteness alert:  Shawn tweeted a response to someone's pic of their dog saying his next dog is going to be a Bernese.

And in Kait's us weekly 25 things article she said a "A Bernese mountain dog named Doug is my dream pet."

I'd say everything's ok if they're already planning their future family expansion together.   cheerleader

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/25-things-kaitlyn-bristowe-2015246
I noticed that too, I mean, seriously, they're preshhhh heartbeat I'm such a fangirl already, despite my best efforts to stahhhhp myself.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:15 pm

My thoughts on the 15 minutes of fame.  I also posted this on another thread. IMO

The guys on Andi’s season and Katilyn’s season all described Nick as wanting his 15 minutes of fame. The following comment is from Chris Soules interview regarding Nick.

Aside from his love life, Soules also talked about Nick Viall. Viall competed with Soules for Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette season 10 and then made his reality TV comeback on The Bachelorette season 11 to compete for Kaitlyn Bristowe.

"Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand... If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."

This comment from Chris S who has been on 2 Bachelor type shows (Bachelorette and Bachelor), DWTS, Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition and when that's over maybe something else!!

I remember last year when the men (Chris Soules, Dylan, Josh Murray, Marcus and Brian Osbourn) "stood" against Nick. Dylan, and Marcus were on BIP last season and Brian is suppose to be on this season and Josh will probably be on BIP or the new Bachelor. . So they also are extending their 15 minutes of fame.

This season, Jared, Joe, Jonathon, Justin, and Tanner are suppose to be on BIP. They are also extending their 15 minutes of fame.  Everyone on this show is there for their 15 minutes of fame.

So what’s wrong with Nick coming on this show to see if he has a connection with Kaitlyn?

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:15 pm

You guys, I think they're cute, but I'm afraid to let these walls down and let my self completely fangirl, its a scary thing. Hugesmile

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:24 pm

Same Alanna and Bleuberry - I'm trying not to get all fangirly & attached to them as a couple but can't seem to help it. I flip back and forth on really hoping they make it, to being realistic that most couples don't. But overall just really like them both individually and together, which almost never happens for me with this show, so hoping for a final couple to fan over. And I'd love to see them both happy and in love (at least for a bit) after going through all this mess. They seem like they'd be such a fun, cool couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:43 pm

Same here. This is the first couple I fangirled over in a long time. I really try to stay realistic but then they do something cute (Kaitlyn's blushing, Shawn's dog tweet) and I back to hoping they make it. Like Kaitlin said in one of her interviews yesterday sometimes going through a tough time can make a couple stronger or something along those lines. Really hope that is the case here.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:45 pm

isittrue wrote:Same here.  This is the first couple I fangirled over in a long time.  I really try to stay realistic but then they do something cute (Kaitlyn's blushing, Shawn's dog tweet) and I back to hoping they make it. Like Kaitlin said in one of her interviews yesterday sometimes going through a tough time can make a couple stronger or something along those lines.  Really hope that is the case here.
I mean no one knows the future but the way Kait talked about him even when we thought she was single (talking about her forever partner, the type of man she wants, etc.) makes me think she believes in them for real because she's a bad liar, so I feel okay-ish believing in them too laugh out loud Don't screw up, Kaitlyn!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:Same here.  This is the first couple I fangirled over in a long time.  I really try to stay realistic but then they do something cute (Kaitlyn's blushing, Shawn's dog tweet) and I back to hoping they make it. Like Kaitlin said in one of her interviews yesterday sometimes going through a tough time can make a couple stronger or something along those lines.  Really hope that is the case here.
I mean no one knows the future but the way Kait talked about him even when we thought she was single (talking about her forever partner, the type of man she wants, etc.) makes me think she believes in them for real because she's a bad liar, so I feel okay-ish believing in them too laugh out loud Don't screw up, Kaitlyn!!

I have to ask why would it be Kaitlyn screwing up? It could end up with Shawn being a overly possessive jerk.

I hope they make it, but since neither is perfect, I find it unfair to assume it would be Kaitlyn to be the one to screw it up. Maybe we should warn Shawn, you got the girl, stop acting like a caveman and let her be her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I have to ask why would it be Kaitlyn screwing up?  It could end up with Shawn being a overly possessive jerk.  

I hope they make it, but since neither is perfect, I find it unfair to assume it would be Kaitlyn to be the one to screw it up.  Maybe we should warn Shawn, you got the girl, stop acting like a caveman and let her be her.
I'm joking. I think I need to put a disclaimer in my siggie that reads something like the above is "95% of me thinking I'm funny, 5% snark" laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I have to ask why would it be Kaitlyn screwing up?  It could end up with Shawn being a overly possessive jerk.  

I hope they make it, but since neither is perfect, I find it unfair to assume it would be Kaitlyn to be the one to screw it up.  Maybe we should warn Shawn, you got the girl, stop acting like a caveman and let her be her.
I'm joking. I think I need to put a disclaimer in my siggie that reads something like the above is "95% of me thinking I'm funny, 5% snark" laugh out loud

No problem, my husband tells me that watching me try to be funny is just kind of sad. I am a little overly sensitive because of all the talk of how Kaitlyn owes Shawn an apology etc. So my bad. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3