SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:06 pm

they look cute together
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:34 pm

I love this heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:13 pm

^that's just awesome.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:30 pm

Add me to the list of Team Snapchat fans. I have watched and re-watched all the Shawn related bits in episode 1 (season Premier) more times than I feel comfortable revealing. They are so adorable. Here's hoping to lots more adorable scenes of Shawn and Kaitlyn.

Do any of you know of any fanvids or even episode by episode clips of Shawn and Kaitlyn ? I so wish someone would create those.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:Add me to the list of Team Snapchat fans. I have watched and re-watched all the Shawn related bits in episode 1 (season Premier) more times than I feel comfortable revealing. They are so adorable. Here's hoping to lots more adorable scenes of Shawn and Kaitlyn.

Do any of you know of any fanvids or even episode by episode clips of Shawn and Kaitlyn ? I so wish someone would create those.

You may get your wish fairly soon. Hugesmile

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:35 pm

agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Add me to the list of Team Snapchat fans. I have watched and re-watched all the Shawn related bits in episode 1 (season Premier) more times than I feel comfortable revealing. They are so adorable. Here's hoping to lots more adorable scenes of Shawn and Kaitlyn.

Team Snapchat is this cute and they're practically strangers as Kaitlyn pointed out to us in her snapchat from Tuesday, explaining she doesn't know the "guys" yet and needed to explore all her options. How cute does it get after they spend more time together?!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:40 pm

agentcurls wrote:

Nice. The fanvid or the episode by episode clips ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:It's the little things in the edit.
Why does Shawn get a hand close-up demonstrating how nervous he was to try to impress K with his rap skills? None of the other guys on that group date got this.
Even though they haven't shown much K&S screen time, it's been the K&S show in my eyes.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 3 K1810
For me too, especially those bear hugs each and every time he sees her. It really is their world this season as far as I'm concerned.

Love your avatar Alanna. Smiley They are cute and soooooo happy RS was wrong and excited to see their story.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:I guess I can fangirl a bit with you guys, not in an everlasting, soon to be married kinda way laugh out loud but boy are they adorable. I think it's going to be a good story and can't wait to watch their road to the FRC

I'm with ya! Getting attached to these couples has it's ups and downs laugh out loud :crazed Looking forward to what's in store with these 2 cuties!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 3 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 3 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 3 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:34 am

Alanna wrote:I love this heartbeat

This photo does not come up for me to see it can some one please repost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:21 am

Hi reason, it's a video of Kaitlyn talking about her perfect man, you probably can't view it outside the U.S. I put it up because it was right after filming and the man she describes is clearly Shawn in retrospect, now that there's a f1- handyman, nice butt with a six pack, classic gentleman who makes sure she's ok. Really cute!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:42 am

Not sure what makes me happier - RS being wrong, **edited** not being F1  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3