SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:08 pm

So is Kaitlyn actually with Shawn? RS is wrong this time? Sorry haven't been really keeping up with this season as much.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:09 pm

AmyB wrote:Not sure what makes me happier - RS being wrong, or Nick not being F1  giggling

I guess in this case you got to have your cake & eat it too! giggling
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:09 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:So is Kaitlyn actually with Shawn? RS is wrong this time? Sorry haven't been really keeping up with this season as much.
Yes, she snapped a vide of themselves in bed on Friday and accidentally posted it. Look at the first few posts of this thread for the link. Team Snapchat is a go laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:26 pm

OK I'm ready to join the fan thread now. hi I needed 24 hrs to get over the shock of what happend, being disappointed in Kaitlyn and accepting there won't be a season of Bachelor Shawn making all the ladies swoon.

Hope he's pre FS guy, and it's a love at first that couldn't be matched by anyone else there story. I've loved all their scenes together so far and def see shades of Ashley in Kaitlyn when she's around Shawn. Her high pitched "really!?"s when he says something sweet, her body language. Mostly really starting to love Shawn and excited to see more from him.

So new avi to raise a glass to Kait and Shawn (or maybe to represent my need to keep my wine glass permanently full to make it through the rest of the craziness to get to their happy ending). Excited for their date this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:29 pm

IMO he's the sex guy. She would't say that she didn't regret the pre FS sex, just the timing of it, if it wasn't Shawn. If Shawn wasn't the sex guy, she would be basically telling her F1 that the sex was good with the other guy.

There were definite sparks right off the bat with these two. I was looking for their date pics to post here but didn't find them yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:30 pm

relaxing wrote:OK I'm ready to join the fan thread now.   hi  I needed 24 hrs to get over the shock of what happend, being disappointed in Kaitlyn and accepting there won't be a season of Bachelor Shawn making all the ladies swoon.

Hope he's pre FS guy, and it's a love at first that couldn't be matched by anyone else there story.    I've loved all their scenes together so far and def see shades of Ashley in Kaitlyn when she's around Shawn.  Her high pitched "really!?"s when he says something sweet, her body language.  Mostly really starting to love Shawn and excited to see more from him.

So new avi to raise a glass to Kait and Shawn (or maybe to represent my need to keep my wine glass permanently full to make it through the rest of the craziness to get to their happy ending).  Excited for their date this week.
I get the shock but I think they're going to be so fun to watch!! 

I love how Shawn talks to Kaitlyn, it reminds me of how comforting JP was to Ashley. I also notice that she says stuff to him like she's "better now" when she's with him and thanks him for "stealing her" from the other men, so at least right now, he's the person she feels she can lean on. We haven't see their "tense" argument yet but I hope he doesn't threaten to leave her or anything crazy like that, and I don't think he will. I'm really looking forward to the rest of their adventure together.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Pics from their date from Steve's site, I took the ones I liked the most heartbeat

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 KaitlynShawn4

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 CBnyZkTUAAAdDhr

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 CBntFoFUIAEUxt_

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 CBntFyQUoAAUoM9

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 KaitlynShawn5

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:18 pm

jojo47 wrote:
AmyB wrote:Not sure what makes me happier - RS being wrong, or **edited** not being F1  giggling

I guess in this case you got to have your cake & eat it too! giggling

giggling

2 for the price of 1
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he's the sex guy. She would't say that she didn't regret the pre FS sex, just the timing of it, if it wasn't Shawn. If Shawn wasn't the sex guy, she would be basically telling her F1 that the sex was good with the other guy.

There were definite sparks right off the bat with these two. I was looking for their date pics to post here but didn't find them yet.
I don't know, her platform is women's liberation, she cannot say she regrets sex regardless if she privately regrets it imo. I'm sure Shawn understands if he didn't breakup with her over it. Of course, I want her love at first sight and f1 to be the guy she slept with but she is impulsive so I'm not sure if that's what happened.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:37 pm

Kaitlyn is a free spirit and a bit of a wild child, so if her man is going to get upset about sex she had before they were just them it will never work. Since it was made public to the other guys during taping he knows and is ok whether it is him or not.

Shawn seems to make Kaitlyn melt in a good way, he isn't my type but  she really likes him and he likes her so I think they will be great. Isn't Shawn the one with the SM pics of him in his undies as male entertainment? If so I think he and Kaitlyn and right up each other's alleys and good for them.

I like it when this silly show can get it right.**edited** She and Shawn seem to have more of that, so good for him for accepting her for who she is and good for her for choosing following her heart and her gut.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:49 pm

i remember there was an interview where she was asked if she likes a guy who's funny and she said yes, but not funnier than her. and i can see that as she wants to be with someone who can center her and who isn't crazy as her because it will keep the balance in the relationship. shawn fits the bill, seeing that he seems pretty chill and calm, but still funny.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he's the sex guy. She would't say that she didn't regret the pre FS sex, just the timing of it, if it wasn't Shawn. If Shawn wasn't the sex guy, she would be basically telling her F1 that the sex was good with the other guy.

I don't know, her platform is women's liberation, she cannot say she regrets sex regardless if she privately regrets it imo. I'm sure Shawn understands if he didn't breakup with her over it. Of course, I want her love at first sight and f1 to be the guy she slept with but she is impulsive so I'm not sure if that's what happened.

Yes, I would prefer that scenario, however, it would be quite amazing of Shawn to overcome such a thing, and if he did....then he must really LURVE the girl. Love conquers all I suppose.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3