SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 52 of 63 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MissB Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:37 am

IMO favorites are not a big deal because you have to click on "favorites" in order to view what the person has favored and not many people go there, i don't. Re tweets and tweets are much more in your face because they appear on the timeline.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:41 am

MissB wrote:IMO favorites are not a big deal because you have to click on "favorites" in order to view what the person has favored and not many people go there, i don't. Re tweets and tweets are much more in your face because they appear on the timeline.

Since I am not on Twitter, I can see someone's tweets and retweets and cannot see their favs. Twitter tries to make me sign up to see and I am not doing that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:
MissB wrote:IMO favorites are not a big deal because you have to click on "favorites" in order to view what the person has favored and not many people go there, i don't. Re tweets and tweets are much more in your face because they appear on the timeline.

Since I am not on Twitter, I can see someone's tweets and retweets and cannot see their favs. Twitter tries to make me sign up to see and I am not doing that.

I also don't tweet much, just follow a few people. It's easier than having your TL jammed with tweets.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:51 am

mindless wrote:Oh I'm sure Shawn is jealous of Nick, or at least feels insecure around him. Nick's smart and has a good job, and considering how highly Shawn thinks of Kait ("I wish you were smarter") he was probably scared she'd run off with the wealthy successful guy. I mean that's what women do, right? :dripdrip He was like a little dog yapping his head off at the big dog because he's scared.

I thought Nick told Kaitlyn when he came on the show he gave up everything including his job to come on, so what job does he currently have? Just curious, as i know he had one previously but just going based of off what Nick stated himself, and i am sure that the company he worked for has to be tired of him leaving a couple months a year to be on a show to fill his niche' ... i dunno

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:54 am

Assuming they break up, anyone see a Jake/Vienna 2.0 sit down with Kaitlyn and Shawn on the horizon?   :argue:  Based on what I've seen thus far, I'm guessing neither one will be able to take the high road or stay off of social media.

IMHO of course.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:56 am

Di_ATL wrote:
mindless wrote:Oh I'm sure Shawn is jealous of Nick, or at least feels insecure around him. Nick's smart and has a good job, and considering how highly Shawn thinks of Kait ("I wish you were smarter") he was probably scared she'd run off with the wealthy successful guy. I mean that's what women do, right? :dripdrip He was like a little dog yapping his head off at the big dog because he's scared.

I thought Nick told Kaitlyn when he came on the show he gave up everything including his job to come on, so what job does he currently have? Just curious, as i know he had one previously but just going based of off what Nick stated himself, and i am sure that the company he worked for has to be tired of him leaving a couple months a year to be on a show to fill his niche' ... i dunno  

No, he never quit his job. Still loving his career at Salesforce. Why would he quit when she could've turned him down the moment he showed up?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:05 pm

^ there is the other guy who quitted his job for the wonderful Kaitlyn Bristow before actually knows her. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:27 pm

I've said it before, Shawn can follow Josh to Advocare.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:01 pm

isittrue wrote:Shawn has since deleted Josh's tweet.  
Someone is definitely reading here :Nod:

Shawn and Kaitlyn are both so immature in my opinion.
They still act like high schoolers all about the drama... tweet then delete, say they are against judging people and cyberbullying and meanness and then laugh at someone else's heartbreak.

They're a joke.
Individually and together. Mean, all about ME, ME, ME, immature people, IMO.

jmo

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Sbtwee11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
isittrue wrote:Shawn has since deleted Josh's tweet.  
Someone is definitely reading here :Nod:

Shawn and Kaitlyn are both so immature in my opinion.
They still act like high schoolers all about the drama... tweet then delete, say they are against judging people and cyberbullying and meanness and then laugh at someone else's heartbreak.

They're a joke.
Individually and together. Mean, all about ME, ME, ME, immature people, IMO.

jmo

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Sbtwee11

Or he decided on his own that it was wrong and deleted it. Who knows? Anyway, I agree he should not have retweeted it but then again, I don't think Nick should have fav'd all those SM comments about Shawn either but understand since it's Nick and the tweets are funny to some that others see it differently. That's fine. These guys will never be friends and hopefully, they both learn to ignore the other and enjoy what they got going on in their lives now. jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:12 pm

I have a question: Shawn doesn't follow Josh on twitter,,right? The questionable tweet didn't tag K or S or the show, how could Shawn read about it?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:16 pm

I really wanted to be a fan (as much a fan as I can be, since I refuse to get invested in anyone person or couple from the show anymore).  I liked Kaitlyn last season and was excited for a fun, snarky light hearted season of her.  I liked Shawn the first few episodes.  Then, it all spiraled into one big drama, melt down, crying, sex filled mess...which I no longer wanted to watch and couldn't wait for it to end.

I honestly was hoping to see a cute happy couple come out (at the AFTR and following media rounds), be gracious to Nick about being heartbroken and show that all 3 had moved on and were in a good place.  Instead, we got Shawn still not being able to let go of his issues with or nice to Nick, even though he did indeed get the girl.  Kaitlyn acting as if the whole relationship with Nick was a joke and didn't happen, which no one is buying.  We have eyes and saw how you were on the show, let alone the great sleuthers, here, who pieced it all together before Nick arrived in NYC.  While Nick may have pushed a little more than he should've, he was kind and gracious to all...and he's supposed to be the villain.

I wish them all well moving forward and a life time of happiness, together, apart or whatever happens.  But I have no interest in keeping up with them from here on out.  If you don't want to be attacked or cyber bullied, stop doing it to others yourself.  Grow up, show a little compassion and graciousness, and you might start winning back over those of us you lost along the way.  JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 63 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB