SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 63 of 63 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by DMBFan Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:47 am

I have a glass (or two of wine) usually every night with either supper or just sitting on the deck, so I definitely wouldn't judge how often they drink. I don't get the need to share it with everyone through SM. I sincerely hope they scrub their SM if they ever need to get a "real" job. As an HR person, we do google prospective employees & check SM. I tell my daughter, if it would shock your grandma, don't post it!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Nonina430 Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:22 pm

^^^Loved your post especially the part about Grandmothers. When I first app't 
to Ig, I was
having so much fun. My Granddaughter who is 30 owns her own business and has accounts
in NY, while there she Ig'd her trip. Going to clubs, going to clubs. She, a friend and worker.
I was freeking out, driving my daughter ballistic. Still worry. The drinking thing is a problem
with our youth, always was and always will be. Read Plato, Socrates and Aristotle on youth.
Written 460bc. The show we watch is so infiltrated with booze. One of the contestants once
said they are given drinks all day long from morning til night. Promoting drinking, it has 
never been brought to the forefront as it has with Kait's season. I love Nick, he too is 
Ig'd  drinking and looks smashed, with drinks in hand. Kait and Shawn are just fine.
Please do not feel I condone excessive drinking. I Do Not. But to bring it to the debpt it has
suddenly and not acknowledge the existence of alcohol on this show as though it is a separate
entity. iMO it's all the same.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 63 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB